the best of us

A forum about the forums

Moderator: Carleas

WHO IS ILOVEPHILOSOPHY.COMS MOST FEROCIOUS & OUTSTANDING MEMBER?

Carleas
No votes
MagsJ
6%
Wendy Darling
28%
Arcturus Descending
6%
Gloominary
17%
Serendipper
11%
fuse
6%
Iambiguous
6%
Karpel Tunnel
22%
Meno_
No votes

Total votes : 18

Re: the best of us

Postby barbarianhorde » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:05 pm

Whoala, Wendy Darling has taken the lead!
We might be looking at a big upset folks.
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
barbarianhorde
Philosopher

Postby encode_decode » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:13 pm

The question from the poll: WHO IS ILOVEPHILOSOPHY.COMS MOST FEROCIOUS & OUTSTANDING MEMBER?

Arcturus Descending wrote:One that is outstanding as a philosopher in my opinion is Fixed Cross.

Yes and I feel the need to point something out . . .

barbarianhorde wrote:It is time. Tonight is the night, when all of us will know, who is the top dog of this place.

well tonight, the vote begins.

It is clear that we are not necessarily looking for the most outstanding philosopher on ILP but rather the most ferocious and outstanding member or otherwise "top dog of this place".

Just saying :lol:
    Neosophi | HOME | FORUM

Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony
    (James S Saint)

It’s not that truth itself is being eroded per se, it’s that fragmental falsification appears to be increasing.
    (Anomaly654)

Mind is an ever changing dimension that is bound to reality, logic and emotion.
    (Myself)
    encode_decode
    Philosopher

Postby Arcturus Descending » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:23 pm

Top dog of this place...

It seems to me that that may vary at different times. Does it necessarily have to be written in stone? We are all like rivers ~ we ebb and we flow...but I may be wrong.

I remember a time when you, encode-decode, may have been considered to be the top dog, at least by me. We have our lives, our lives change, our jobs keep us busy.

This is all really subjective thinking anyway. But you, encode-decode, are brilliant. :mrgreen:

I do not know why Fixed Cross and yourself were not on that list.

I do not know why I was. LOL
    :auto-swerve:
    “How can a bird that is born for joy
    Sit in a cage and sing?”
    ― William Blake

“Little Fly
    Thy summers play,
    My thoughtless hand
    Has brush'd away.

Am not I
    A fly like thee?
    Or art not thou
    A man like me?

For I dance
    And drink & sing:
    Till some blind hand
    Shall brush my wing.

If thought is life
    And strength & breath:
    And the want
    Of thought is death;

Then am I
    A happy fly,
    If I live,
    Or if I die”
    ― William Blake, Songs of Innocence and of Experience

“No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings.”
    ― William Blake
    Arcturus Descending
    Consciousness Seeker

Postby encode_decode » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:28 pm

Arcturus Descending wrote:Top dog of this place...

It seems to me that that may vary at different times. Does it necessarily have to be written in stone? We are all like rivers ~ we ebb and we flow...but I may be wrong.

I remember a time when you, encode-decode, may have been considered to be the top dog, at least by me. We have our lives, our lives change, our jobs keep us busy.

This is all really subjective thinking anyway. But you, encode-decode, are brilliant. :mrgreen:

Gee, you know how to make a man blush don't you? Yes top dog of this place does vary from what I have noticed and no it does not have to be written in stone but as someone pointed out it is a fun diversion from the norm. No you are not wrong, we do ebb and flow. I do like this diversion that barbarian has presented.

Arcturus Descending wrote:I do not know why Fixed Cross and yourself were not on that list.

I do not know why I was. LOL

It is easy for us to dismiss ourselves Arc. I think you are one of the best of us.

Wendy is awesome too :D then again - I like all the listed people and a number of unlisted people.
      Neosophi | HOME | FORUM

Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony
      (James S Saint)

It’s not that truth itself is being eroded per se, it’s that fragmental falsification appears to be increasing.
      (Anomaly654)

Mind is an ever changing dimension that is bound to reality, logic and emotion.
      (Myself)
      encode_decode
      Philosopher

Previous

Return to Meta