really.

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=193896&p=2703556#p2703556
Carleas man.
Come on. You can not actually be taking yourself seriously over this.

You removing the Red Pills posts caught my attention - your policy hasn’t been very clean, I notice.

I can see you wish to be neutral, but you can’t actually think you are succeeding.
Have you ever noticed how much racism has been collecting on this site? I recommend you take stock and do a good purge, just delete all posts that have no other content than racism. Probably about ten thousand posts the last four years at least, that you’d have to deal with to arrive at a standard that somehow warrants moving that Red Pills post.

Maybe a third of that. But not less.

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keywords=jews

Its so incredibly depressing that I understand your choice of not being too much aware of it.
But this is what you preside over Carleas.

Anyone can post here, and no one can read everything that gets posted. We do our best, and often fail. Report posts you think cross the line, and I will review them. I can’t review what I don’t read, and I don’t (and realistically can’t) read 90% of what gets posted here.

Whereas I probably reach over 50 percent, and have been for many years.
And im telling you, this site has been slipping to the wrong side of history.

I know you don’t like Uruz, and I know thats why you moved his post.

Thats a perfectly good reason though you do need to be honest about it, if you want me to respect it.

You cant expect someone with an IQ above 160, and IQ is all pattern recognition, to not see the patterns.

This is not a personal attack on you, it is about policy that makes the quality of a site.

If by “know” you mean you have a justified true belief, then no, you don’t know that.

I won’t press that issue.

In any case,

“Certainly, philosophy is a story of radical ideas, and so such ideas are welcome, but the radicalism of an idea must be balanced with a proportionate care in expression. The line between radicalism and antagonism is thin.” –

ah, I see youve moved the new hearth of the antisemites to the Rant House as well. I won’t need to quote from it here.
Good, thank you.

All this talk about red pills and blue pills. The Matrix, right?

I came across this today.

It seems to have relevance here but maybe that’s just me. It’s more about skin color than ethnicity and religious faith.

Charles Blow op-ed piece:

[b][i]Last week Pat Buchanan was on “The Laura Ingraham Show” to discuss the humanitarian crisis Donald Trump has created at the border by ripping children away from their parents.

He was not particularly sympathetic to these families’ plights, instead choosing to focus on the demographic danger facing whiteness: “This is the great issue of our time. And, the real question is whether Europe has the will and the capacity, and America has the capacity to halt the invasion of the countries until they change the character — political, social, racial, ethnic — character of the country entirely.”

He continued: “You cannot stop these sentiments of people who want to live together with their own and they want their borders protected.” Make no mistake here, Buchanan is talking about protecting white dominance, white culture, white majorities and white power.

A few days earlier on his blog, he expanded on this point: “The existential question, however, thus remains: How does the West, America included, stop the flood tide of migrants before it alters forever the political and demographic character of our nations and our civilization?”

In describing Western liberals’ aversions to instituting racist, xenophobic immigration policies, he wrote: “We are truly dealing here with an ideology of Western suicide.” He ended with this: “Trump may be on the wrong side politically and emotionally of this issue of separating migrant kids from their parents. But on the mega-issue — the Third World invasion of the West — he is riding the great wave of the future, if the West is to have a future.”

Strip all the other rationales away from this draconian immigration policy. This is at the core: White extinction anxiety, white displacement anxiety, white minority anxiety. This is the fear and anxiety Trump is playing to. Politico Magazine dubbed Trump “Pat Buchanan With Better Timing.”

White people have been the majority of people considered United States citizens since this country was founded, but that period is rapidly drawing to a close.

As Brookings reported last week:

“First, for the first time since the Census Bureau has released these annual statistics, they show an absolute decline in the nation’s white non-Hispanic population — accelerating a phenomenon that was not projected to occur until the next decade.”

The report continued: “Second, the new numbers show that for the first time there are more children who are minorities than who are white, at every age from zero to nine. This means we are on the cusp of seeing the first minority white generation, born in 2007 and later, which perhaps we can dub Generation ‘Z-Plus.’”

The Applied Population Lab at the University of Wisconsin-Madison also issued a report last week that pointed out: “In 2016, more non-Hispanic whites died than were born in twenty-six states; more than at any time in U.S. history. Some 179 million residents or roughly 56 percent of the U.S. population, lived in these 26 states.”

The report also noted that, “When births fail to keep pace with deaths, a region is said to have a ‘natural decrease’ in population,” and that: “A finding from previous research on natural decrease, which is consistent with our findings, is that once an area begins to experience natural decrease, the trend is likely to continue. Only California, New Mexico, and West Virginia have experienced natural increase after the initial onset of decrease, and in each case it was only for a year.”

This is happening. America will soon be a majority-minority country.

White America is growing older, there are fewer white women of childbearing age, and the white fertility rate is lower than that of Hispanics and blacks.

All manner of current policy grows out of this panic over loss of privilege and power: immigration policy, voter suppression, Trump economic isolationist impulses, his contempt for people from Haiti and Africa, the Muslim ban, his rage over Black Lives Matter and social justice protests. Everything.

Trump is president and is beloved by his base in part because he is unapologetically defending whiteness from anything that threatens it, or at least that’s the image he wants to project. It is no more complicated than that. These immigrant children crying out for their mothers and fathers are collateral damage, pawns in a political battle to wring strict legislation out of Congress — medieval torture displays meant to serve as deterrents.

As Buchanan wrote in his book, “Suicide of a Superpower,” which got him fired from MSNBC because of its racist overtones: “White America is an endangered species.” And he chided any white person who might cheer this nation’s changing demographics:

“Ethnomasochism, the taking of pleasure in the dispossession of one’s own ethnic group, is a disease of the heart that never afflicted the America of Andrew Jackson, Theodore Roosevelt, or Dwight Eisenhower. It comes out of what James Burnham called an ‘ideology of Western suicide,’ a belief system that provides a morphine drip for people who have come to accept the inevitability of their departure from history.”

These immigration policies are for people who conflated America with whiteness, and therefore a loss of white primacy becomes a loss of American identity.[/i][/b]

So, did he take the red pill here or the blue pill?

the question of identity is one of how do we “self identify”…

do I “self identify” as white? or do I “self identify” as male or
as an American or as a philosopher or as an Californian?

we can “self identify” as any or all of these at any point in time…
to say, we identify as “white” is to identify as an “accidental”
trait we are born with… we did nothing at all to become “white” …
just as we did nothing to be born American or to be born 5ft 8inches
tall or to have a birth defect or to get cancer or to any other many,
many possibilites of “accidental” traits…

I refuse to make my self identity as white for it is an
accidental trait that one is born with, and that is outside of
our control… why identify with something that is completly
out of our control? something that I had nothing, nothing to do with…

to self identify as “white” is to negate all the other possibilities that
exists for human beings…… we can be wise or we can be talented
or we can be smart or we can be compassionate or we can be giving
or we can be honest or we can be… any one of thousands of
possibilities of being human……….

but to focus on just being white is downright silly…
it is worshiping an accident of birth……
I may as well be worshiping the shape of my nose……
or worshiping the way my ears stick out…….
or worshiping my cute butt… as my wife tells me often, I
have a cute butt………

why not focus on something that is of value,
not on being white or American or 5ft 8in tall……
but on something that has value like wisdom
or intelligence or decency or honesty…
no, people cannot do that because that means
you have to rise above an simple understanding of life…

to value being white over other values is to say,
the only shape that has value is a circle, not a square,
not a triangle, not a hexagon, but a circle…
but you can’t understand the world by only valuing
a circle because the world is made up of more then
circles… it has many different shapes and to correctly
understand, appreciate, value the world, we must
learn to value other shapes beside the circle………

we cannot worship values that are accidental because
they are a small subset of possible values…
and when worshiping a small subset of values,
you miss all the other possibilities…….
just as the white supremist misses all the other values
because they are too busy worshiping a accidental value
like being born white………

a white supremist is someone who is so myopic,
that they not only can’t see the forest, they can’t even
see the tree’s………and the loss is theirs……and ours
for we exist in the same universe… and their failure is our failure…

Kropotkin

as noted above, being white is an accidental trait…
it is no different then worshiping the shape of your nose……

now the idea of focusing on the accidental trait of being “white”
is really a misunderstanding of what “white” is

for being a white supremist is really about replacing
the worship of god with the worship of an accidental trait…
being a white supremist is really about having a religion…
and one based on faith…
you have “faith” that being white has some value…
but being “white” is not a value, it is a description…

“Ok, Sir, describe the man who hit you”?

“He was a “white” male, in his twenties”………

being white is not a value, it is a description……

you describe people using such words as “white”
or “5ft8in” or “badly dressed” or “drunk”…….

those descriptions don’t offer us any “values”
they simply describe someone…….

to be a “white supremist” is to simple worship a description of
someone and that boys and girls is faith in action…….

for a description cannot offer us and doesn’t pretend to offer us
any rational reason to believe in it… to believe in a description
is to abandon reason for a faith…for how can we pray to a description?

being a “white supremist” is to practice a religion with all the ensuing
understanding that a religion is nothing more then faith in something…
you have faith that being “white” actually means something other
then being a simple description……

and as faith often is, it is a misguided faith…

being true to oneself means not having a misguided faith
in a accidental trait………

Kropotkin

I agree Peter, and the sad fact to whom this feels as a death knoll, if you’ll never get to heaven, THEY will push you until you do: meaning heaven=ego death.

You really think he likes Zero Sum’s antisemitic posts more than he likes URUZ’s threads?

I think that’s poor intuition.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR0VsbyZxWg[/youtube]

It’s about scientific discoveries confirming that various DnAs carry with them various biological traits which make up average group intelligence, height, weight, musculature, eye color, psychological makeups, propensities for certain behaviors, propensities for health defects/diseases among a multitude of other differences which are most easily recognizable by skin color. It’s not about prejudicing skin colors, but more towards recognizing what skin colors represent scientifically accounting for each races progresses and failures. Of course, there are always exceptional persons who defy the averages of traits associated with their skin colors, but by and large skin color says a lot about most humans potential which has been qualified and quantified by scientific research such as aptitude tests, IQ tests, health histories, as well as inferences made throughout history in general by studying cultural progress of homogenous groups of racial peoples.

Why do you only recognize race as your outward appearance? How silly and childish. Your DnA made your thinking capacity, your disposition, hormonal reactions, musculature, sense of balance, etc. all of which make you either below average, average, or above average in actionable potential and that ties into racial lines whose DnA is similar to yours and the potential of you and the group you most identify with through your DnA to do things which help humanities continued survival…or not. :evilfun:

[Image removed]

That picture proves beyond all doubt that there’s a conspiracy.

How was I so blind?

What picture?

But yeah, I never claimed the picture by itself is proof of anything.

You want proof? You can check Kevin MacDonald’s book trilogy on the Jewish question.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cultu … que_series

This is also a nice article series:

dailystormer.name/the-jew-as-ad … le-begins/

This recently published article isn’t a bad start either:

dailystormer.name/the-media-rep … d-by-jews/

And here, I even got some pictures for you. These are just facts - what positions of power Jews occupy, where have they been expelled from through history (often backed by Jewish sources), and what famous historical figures had to say about them, in that order.

[Images removed]

Pictures like the one in my post above which got removed is what people make after being made aware of the facts, nobody is saying they are a substitute for facts.

Locked.

Thanathots has been banned for 48 hours for his second warning.