Name Changes, Board Warnings, And Ambiguities.

A forum about the forums

Moderator: Carleas

Name Changes, Board Warnings, And Ambiguities.

Postby Zero_Sum » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:02 am

Carleas wrote:The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: http://ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p2703374 .

Knock off the schtick.


Knock off what? You're being vague here.

Why has my name been changed back?

It helps to be very specific here Carleas. Yes, I made your sent private message public for everybody else here to see.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1772
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: Name Changes, Board Warnings, And Ambiguities.

Postby Zero_Sum » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:12 am

If you won't allow me to have my previous username I'll settle for David Horowitz.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1772
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: Name Changes, Board Warnings, And Ambiguities.

Postby Carleas » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:43 pm

On March 15, you stated that you "don't particularly like [Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon's, aka Tommy Robinson's] views on Jews or Zionism". According to wikipedia, those views are as follows:
Wikipedia wrote:Despite being accused of racism and antisemitism, Robinson denies both, going so far as to declare his support for the Jewish people and Israel, calling himself a Zionist.

You go on in that post to describe yourself as a "national socialist", and reemphasize your antisemitism on May 31 when, in response to being accused of having "muslim buddies" (presumably a reference to historic tensions between Muslims and Jews), you respond that you "don't like them either", i.e. you don't like Jews and you don't like Muslims.

Also on May 31, you begin sarcastically endorsing positions you have long opposed, including Zionism.

Shortly after, on June 7, you request that your user name be changed to "Rabbi Shekelstein". You use your new name like blackface, and post a series of antisemitic parodies of your idea of arch Judaism.

It's a schtick, it's boring, it's intellectually and philosophically lazy, and it's ad hominem. You deserve your warning.

As for future name changes, they are a privilege and not a right, and you have lost yours.
User Control Panel > Board preference > Edit display options > Display signatures: No.
Carleas
Magister Ludi
 
Posts: 5612
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:10 pm
Location: Washington DC, USA

Re: Name Changes, Board Warnings, And Ambiguities.

Postby Zero_Sum » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:15 am

Give Fixed Cross my regards in private messaging. Is he helping you financially bankroll the entire forum? Yeah, I thought as much. I bet he is the one wagging your tail with this, right?

This forum is an echo chamber for moronic neoconservatives and neo liberals alike mostly where I am growing weary of it anyways. I am entirely unconcerned actually, do what you will.

I really don't care anymore. The educated and rational adults left this forum a decade ago.

It's all about my feelings these days where we got to make sure everybody don't have theirs hurt or offended.

What really is funny is that I am merely emphasizing mainstream or mainline Jewish views and perceptions recently where it is called an anti semitic shtick. That is absolutely priceless! :lol:

Actually what I've been saying the last month you can find on Haretz or a gathering of Chabad Lubavitch. They're not really parodies whatsoever and you won't bother to prove otherwise either.

If anything it illustrates people's ignorance or naivety on Jewish culture, religion, and political views especially here in the west.

For all you know maybe I did make a miraculous overnight conversion embracing what I once opposed. Can you prove the opposite? No! Can you prove that I didn't go out and have an overnight circumcision celebrating my new found faith? Once again, no you cannot.

So, change my name to David Horowitz like I asked. Is that an offensive username? I think not.

You won't however as you don't want to look like you're giving into my demands, whatever.

Taking a hard stance against discrimination whatever that means given that human beings express discriminating behavior on almost everything daily.

Delusional self righteous indignation, gotta love it especially around here where people are defending or believing ideals without having any understanding as to why they do to begin with.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1772
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: Name Changes, Board Warnings, And Ambiguities.

Postby Carleas » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:18 pm

Dude, you can't flood the forums with shtick and then complain that there's not enough serious discussion. You use sarcasm and parody as a crutch to avoid actually presenting and defending your beliefs. You're part of the problem.
User Control Panel > Board preference > Edit display options > Display signatures: No.
Carleas
Magister Ludi
 
Posts: 5612
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:10 pm
Location: Washington DC, USA

Re: Name Changes, Board Warnings, And Ambiguities.

Postby Zero_Sum » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:45 pm

Carleas wrote:Dude, you can't flood the forums with shtick and then complain that there's not enough serious discussion. You use sarcasm and parody as a crutch to avoid actually presenting and defending your beliefs. You're part of the problem.

Sure, whatever. Lately, when has anybody around here discuss anything meaningful? *crickets*

It's usually dull minded individuals also that fall for simplistic mainline social propaganda mechanisms over and over again. There's a method to my madness even if you can't see it.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1772
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: Name Changes, Board Warnings, And Ambiguities.

Postby Carleas » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:18 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:There's a method to my madness even if you can't see it.

You can't blame the people you're talking to when you fail to communicate your ideas.
User Control Panel > Board preference > Edit display options > Display signatures: No.
Carleas
Magister Ludi
 
Posts: 5612
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:10 pm
Location: Washington DC, USA

Re: Name Changes, Board Warnings, And Ambiguities.

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:04 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:
Carleas wrote:Dude, you can't flood the forums with shtick and then complain that there's not enough serious discussion. You use sarcasm and parody as a crutch to avoid actually presenting and defending your beliefs. You're part of the problem.

Sure, whatever. Lately, when has anybody around here discuss anything meaningful? *crickets*

It's usually dull minded individuals also that fall for simplistic mainline social propaganda mechanisms over and over again. There's a method to my madness even if you can't see it.
Why are you here then?

He saw the method of your approach. His description is accurate. He may or may not be right in his judgment of how effective it is or how cleverly done it is, but he got the form correct. So it ain't a method issue.

I happen to like parody. And me personally, I love when that gets aimed at power, like Israel's reactions to valid criticism, etc.. But your avatar, that just smacks of the shit that gets aimed down, at any jew, regardless of their power. Your parody is as if all jews have those positions, even those who, for example, are extremely critical of Israel, for example. So it ends up being on a level of thug level progandanda,

and not some subtle form of rhetoric. 'No one can see the subtle greatness.' Nah. Sometimes it works OK, but often it just comes off as a racist generalisations, since you are presenting the jewish position. Standing in the for jew as you are.

Every Jewish person loses their position of power and we still have a shit world run by psychopaths.

The people with power love the shit you pull here and think is deep.
Karpel Tunnel
Thinker
 
Posts: 684
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: Name Changes, Board Warnings, And Ambiguities.

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:27 pm

Carleas wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:There's a method to my madness even if you can't see it.

You can't blame the people you're talking to when you fail to communicate your ideas.

They fail to communicate ideas....
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1772
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: Name Changes, Board Warnings, And Ambiguities.

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:31 pm

Karpel Tunnel wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:
Carleas wrote:Dude, you can't flood the forums with shtick and then complain that there's not enough serious discussion. You use sarcasm and parody as a crutch to avoid actually presenting and defending your beliefs. You're part of the problem.

Sure, whatever. Lately, when has anybody around here discuss anything meaningful? *crickets*

It's usually dull minded individuals also that fall for simplistic mainline social propaganda mechanisms over and over again. There's a method to my madness even if you can't see it.
Why are you here then?

He saw the method of your approach. His description is accurate. He may or may not be right in his judgment of how effective it is or how cleverly done it is, but he got the form correct. So it ain't a method issue.

I happen to like parody. And me personally, I love when that gets aimed at power, like Israel's reactions to valid criticism, etc.. But your avatar, that just smacks of the shit that gets aimed down, at any jew, regardless of their power. Your parody is as if all jews have those positions, even those who, for example, are extremely critical of Israel, for example. So it ends up being on a level of thug level progandanda,

and not some subtle form of rhetoric. 'No one can see the subtle greatness.' Nah. Sometimes it works OK, but often it just comes off as a racist generalisations, since you are presenting the jewish position. Standing in the for jew as you are.

Every Jewish person loses their position of power and we still have a shit world run by psychopaths.

The people with power love the shit you pull here and think is deep.


Why am I here? To alleviate spontaneous boredom with equally spontaneous entertainment value.

It's not just the focus on Israel but also the negative ramifications against the interests of European people everywhere. In every anti white article or anti whiteness tirade there is a Hasidic, Ashkenazi, or Sephardic name. If you look at the American establishment of power it is a Jewish one.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1772
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: Name Changes, Board Warnings, And Ambiguities.

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:39 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:Why am I here? To alleviate spontaneous boredom with equally spontaneous entertainment value.
Well, if that's all you can come up with for your time.
Karpel Tunnel
Thinker
 
Posts: 684
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: Name Changes, Board Warnings, And Ambiguities.

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:46 pm

Karpel Tunnel wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:Why am I here? To alleviate spontaneous boredom with equally spontaneous entertainment value.
Well, if that's all you can come up with for your time.

It works until it doesn't.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1772
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: Name Changes, Board Warnings, And Ambiguities.

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:27 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:
Karpel Tunnel wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:Why am I here? To alleviate spontaneous boredom with equally spontaneous entertainment value.
Well, if that's all you can come up with for your time.

It works until it doesn't.
And again if relieving spontaneous boredom is the best goal you can come up with for those times.
Karpel Tunnel
Thinker
 
Posts: 684
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: Name Changes, Board Warnings, And Ambiguities.

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:56 am

Karpel Tunnel wrote:And again if relieving spontaneous boredom is the best goal you can come up with for those times.

It is, it really is.....
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1772
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: Name Changes, Board Warnings, And Ambiguities.

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:57 am

Carleas, can I have my name changed to David Horowitz?
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1772
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: Name Changes, Board Warnings, And Ambiguities.

Postby Carleas » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:20 pm

No.
User Control Panel > Board preference > Edit display options > Display signatures: No.
Carleas
Magister Ludi
 
Posts: 5612
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:10 pm
Location: Washington DC, USA

Re: Name Changes, Board Warnings, And Ambiguities.

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:38 pm

I want it stated for the record that

I don't want to change my name, I don't care if I get any board warnings
and I am ambivalent about ambiguities...…

there I said it.....so kick me the hell off this board..
I dare you, double dare you...…

I told them off... didn't I? :-k


Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6617
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Name Changes, Board Warnings, And Ambiguities.

Postby Zero_Sum » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:21 am

Carleas wrote:No.

I am going to protest! There, I said it!
Last edited by Zero_Sum on Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1772
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: Name Changes, Board Warnings, And Ambiguities.

Postby Zero_Sum » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:21 am

Peter Kropotkin wrote:I want it stated for the record that

I don't want to change my name, I don't care if I get any board warnings
and I am ambivalent about ambiguities...…

there I said it.....so kick me the hell off this board..
I dare you, double dare you...…

I told them off... didn't I? :-k


Kropotkin

Whose thread is this anyways? :-k
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1772
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel


Return to Meta



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users