unlock my thread please.

A forum about the forums

Moderator: Carleas

unlock my thread please.

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:12 pm

now you may say this thread is innappropriate and im not being civil but that is because ilp removed my ability to send pms to carleas.

if i had the ability to send a pm to carleas i would have talking about this with him privately, but instead i have to discuss this here because my thread is closed and i am unable to respond to it.

first of all, i would like to say that 3 months ban is unfair punishment for a minor offense, and although i am a repeat offender that logic doesn't apply to the US legal system, as corrupt as it may be even the us legal system is more fair than that.

for instance, a convicted burgular felony who has 5 felonies on their record, does not go to jail for 3 months for jaywalking. apparently i have a record that is cumulative that can never be erased and so nothing i will do will be able to give me justice, apparently i must walk on eggshells and endure ever increasing tyranny. will my next minor offense give me a 3 year ban? who knows. whos to say.
the seer
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.

Re: unlock my thread please.

Postby Carleas » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:44 pm

This isn't the US legal system. The policy is laid out in the Site Philosophy, and the banning was applied just as described.
User Control Panel > Board preference > Edit display options > Display signatures: No.
Carleas
Magister Ludi

Return to Meta