Why was i banned for 3 months for criticizing ecmandu.

Why was i banned for 3 months when Ecmandu made a post saying that carrots are sentient and eating them causes them pain…and all i did was claim he was spouting nonsense.
and then I am the one who accused of being a troll, and banned for 3 months.

I don’t get it.

Um…carrots do feel pain.

Can you explain that to me exactly?

Yeah.

Okay. folds legs, sips on beverage.

You’re sitting like a woman.

I’m sitting like a woman who wants to hear an explanation.

This website doesn’t tolerate philosophy for very long. You have to be moderate with it, not too much all at once. The denizens here require small doses and mind-candies for the most part. They can’t eat nor stomach the full course meal.

Feed them chocolates, candie bars, and ice cream.

Save your big guns philosophy for another time.

You heard her, she wants an explanation of carrots feeling pain. We’re waiting Mr. Unreasonable.

:laughing:

Visual for discussion…

So you’ve been holding back?

Of course.

I can present ideas that make your head spin circles.

I believe in the popular quote, “if people can’t accept you at your worst, they don’t deserve you at your best”.

Only very few have believed in me at my worst. And to those who did, and they know who they are, I deeply appreciate and respect that.

You can’t prove carrots don’t feel pain. Therefore its possible that they do, even in your own argument, whatever that might be.

You should not have been banned for insulting the mathematical genius so glad to have you back you were very much missed

I understand that he has since left the building so is no longer with us

Trix, you were banned for three months because you accumulated 6 warnings. 6. You’re focusing on the last thing you did, but you did five other things that made a three month ban appropriate.

This thread is locked.