Expand Sub Forums in the Rant House

Can we have some subforums to the rant house?

My recommendations:

User Uploaded Nude Pics: Where we can post pics of our bodies so everyone knows who they are really talking too.

Philosophical Death Match: Similar to Celebrity Death Match from MTV, where we challenge one another into a debate, last person to quit wins, cursing in each post mandatory.

Racist Babble: Where all the race/sexist/anti religion talk takes place in.

Talking shit about KTS: Threads for people who insist on maintaing the fight with Satyr’s forum.

Cooking/Eating Threads: place for all of Magsj’s pics of her food

Academic: Place for long, formalized debates.

Anyone have other suggestions?

I like the philosophical death match. But even I have felt compelled to contain myself regularly here lately. I mean turd, I’m gonna be honest here. If it weren’t for my fear of being sanctioned, I would probably tell you to eat shit and go fuck yourself like 30 or 40 times a day. We need a 0place where strong people can fight without more sensitive people being upset about it. Like I don’t really care what anyone says or thinks about me. So I would like a place where I can express what I think about people freely.

Mr

You never entered my battlefield thread to challenge in the rant house, why? I need help debating and to toughen up my skin a bit.

What do you want to debate?

I just click, “new posts”. I never even know what forum I’m in apparently. Different forums have different rules or something like that.

I’ll think on it.

Lets debate the death penalty for children who make bad grades in school. You be for it.

Or you should argue that researchers should be allowed to rape both men and women so that they can conduct more comprehensive and controlled studies and I’ll be against it.

#-o :laughing:

Nazis were bad but they gathered a lot of useful data.

Information gained without a conscience?

I dunno.

Another lie off into the sunset?

What?

Seriously?

This doesn’t seem like a complete idea.

Without conscience, the Nazi’s experimented on prisoners to extract data.

Man contra Sanity subforum. Lots of material available for that forum.