What the hell is this fascism?

A forum about the forums

Moderator: Carleas

What the hell is this fascism?

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:46 pm

I was banned for a week for simply declaring I may make a philosophy boards called SickSadWorld 2.

The hell is this about?
You afraid all your members are going to flock to my boards and leave little old ILP behind?
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: What the hell is this fascism?

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:49 pm

Sick Sad World 2?
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Image
User avatar
Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 am
Location: Concrete Wilderness.

Re: What the hell is this fascism?

Postby Carleas » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:56 pm

You earned a warning for this post. You were banned for a week because it was your 4th warning.
User Control Panel > Board preference > Edit display options > Display signatures: No.
Carleas
Magister Ludi
 
Posts: 5246
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:10 pm
Location: Washington DC, USA

Re: What the hell is this fascism?

Postby Some Guy in History » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:33 pm

See, that's what I hate about cunts like U.P.; they tell their version, their side of the story, without all the facts. The fact is upon deliverance of evidence that they aren't concerned with actual philosophy but their own bullshit style of humor and not actually pushing beyond it to be serious about actual philosophy.

They didn't state that it was their fourth warning. They didn't put forth requisite material in terms of evidence to sit there and support their claim of fascism, they know the ruling was fair and they just don't care about it.

Do you know, when I was growing up, I had something similar happen to me at school. I was cheating on a test, my teacher caught me red-handed and I went home and told my parents a lie. I told them I hadn't been cheating, that the teacher had been unfair, reached into my desk, pulled out a paper randomly that so happened to have answers on it pertaining to the test. Well, my parents called up the school ready to get my back only to have the teacher tell them the full truth. My parents weren't the sort to say, 'oh, my child wouldn't lie, or wouldn't do that,' they weren't the sort to let 'family loyalty', whatever that fucking means, get in the way of the fact that they just had fools made of them based on my word. I lost trust for years after that, they never got my back on anything again and you could say that it was because they just didn't care about me, but that's bullshit. They jumped in to get my back and started fighting without having all the facts and they looked like fools for it. You and so many other asstards, Trixie, just seemingly want others to get your back without all the details, just to get your back. Then, if they need you to get their back, you probably would, no questions asked, but then you all are caught fighting each others battles without any idea of what the fuck you're fighting for.

There's another story that relates to this about a boy who cried wolf.

Back in the day, there was a little village that was dependent on its flocks of sheep for meat, wool, trading to other villages, etc. These foolish villagers, instead of teaching the young boy they stuck in the midst of the sheep how to use a gun and how to properly kill predators from attacking their livelihood, taught the boy instead to just call to them over the fields as loud as he could. Well, this boy saw a wolf one day and called out over the fields, 'Wolf! Wolf!!!!!', the villagers came running with their pitchforks and guns, but by the time they got there, the wolf was no longer there. They eyed the boy warily, but returned to the village. An hour or two went by and the boy saw another wolf, or possibly the same one, and a few others. He frantically began yelling wolf over the fields. Again, by the time the villagers responded, the wolves were gone. They didn't believe that the wolves had actually been there and chastised the boy, but still did not teach him how to handle a gun or what to do other than to yell wolf. Now the wolves were cunning and while they didn't understand every single word spoken by humans, they knew enough of emotional body language to know that the boy had spotted them twice, yelled to get his people coming, knew that there was a length of time between then and when the people showed up. They knew by his voice yelling that he did not know how to fight them off, did not have the equipment for it, and so forth. The boy saw the wolves a third time another hour later and cried wolf again, serious business because the sheep were his villages prize commodity. The villagers took longer to rouse themselves and come thundering over the fields, but, again, by the time they did so, they saw that the boy and the sheep were unharmed and that the wolves were no longer in sight. They ripped into the boy, called him all sorts of names and insults and told him to quit screwing around. They still did not teach the boy how to properly defend against wolf attacks, other than to call them to arms.

Now, the original parable of this story has it that the boy cried wolf just to fuck with the villagers, thought it was a joke, and that original story relates more to this situation than the one I just told partially. You are the boy calling wolf just for shits and giggles, thinking nothing of it and wondering why the other villagers are getting so pissed off. The story I just told more pertains to myself, for not having been taught how to defend myself or defend those I was tasked to take care of, all I've been able to do thus far in my life is to go to those who were supposed to be tasked with getting my back against the predators; against people like you. I have gone with and without evidence; Without evidence at first until I started keeping my head and gaining evidence and every time I've been right, I've still been banned from communities and places for being legit. In the story that pertains to you, of the boy who cried wolf just for shits and giggles, the wolf eats the boy, eats you, because the boy is a foolish lad. In the story I was just telling that pertains more to me, the boy quit calling the villagers after the third time because the wolves did not attack and did not seem to be about attacking the sheep or the boy. In fact, they thought it rather strange that here was this boy guarding sheep who knew not how to fight that still did not show fear of the wolves for fearing more the villagers and their anger over loss of the sheep. The wolves agreed that since the sheep were the prize commodity of the village; for wolves are not stupid; why are they tasking such a boy to guard them unless they want the boy dead. Wolves got to eat, but some can afford to be picky about what they eat and when. While the boy was watching the sheep, he saw the wolves again, walking brazenly over the fields toward him and the sheep. He refused to call over the fields to the villagers, afraid that the wolves would take off at him yelling again; he was not a stupid child; and kept his mouth shut, more willing to face death by being eaten by wolves than to risk rising the villagers again for nothing. The wolves walked right past him and the sheep, through their midst and went right down and into the village. The boy listened as the villagers shouted and yelled and then as their shouts and yells turned to screams of pain and agony. They had weapons, but none of them knew much about how to use them and so their stabs with pitchforks missed the agile and cunning wolves, their shots of their rifles went wide and the wolves ate with abandon. The boy was still in the pasture with the sheep when the wolves passed him by again, blood on their muzzles. The leader of the wolf pack stopped for a while to meet the eyes of the boy and there between them stood all of the understanding of the universe.

Now, the moral to the differences between these two stories lays in the difference between just two people, two children, two boys; the vast difference in circumstance, the vast difference in details and the vast difference between a shallow pond and a vast ocean.

People like you seemingly live only to make life more difficult and painful for others. people like me seemingly exist to do the opposite but we're made to look like the worst versions of people like you by... well... people like you.
Image
User avatar
Some Guy in History
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2261
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: What the hell is this fascism?

Postby The Golden Turd » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:56 pm

Without clicking on his Tranny links (I never do) I don't see anything inherently wrong with that. At worst, seems a satire.

If I post a thread about making Sick Sad World 3, and post pics of GI Joe's fighting, not only would it be completely fucking irrelevant or remotely interesting, but would further be utterly harmless. I would clearly be attempting to make a point, on social constructs, a play on Joker's rebellion and past activities, saying I can do it this way.

That seems perfectly reasonable to be reviewed by others. That's the nature of satire, he is making one of our lives.

Why would you ban Trixie over apparently nothing. Are people molesting pedophiles and murdering Jews in his links?

I think thus website has too heavily targeted and denigrated trixie. I'm the first to say he has mental issues, but this doesn't mean we drive him away. You need to practice tolerance. Yes, I get your liberalism is rubbing very thin right now, he merely isn't a Granny, but the most annoying one who ever lived, but that is a aspect of his psychology. Random Factor is always pissed, that is his obvious signature. I'm a living God, hailed by all men and lusted after by all women, this is mine. You wouldn't fault us for this, would you, if you knew essentially these are character traits we possess and will carry out in out thinking.

Formula for dealing with Trixie:

Trixie = Most Annoying Gay Tranny Shit Ever That Is Usually Irrelevant

Knowing Trixie is Trixie, You accept the value for Trixie as a given.

You look at what Trixie brings in addition to these generic Trixian ideas.... thats Truxie's new ideas, played off both us and the generic subjective him.

End Formula

How I approach Trixie. Ecmandu is a schitzo too, and he isn't banned. Think it is because deep down inside, your increasingly intolerant of the faggotry involved, and are confused and startled by it, and what it says about you. It be much healthier if the staff would stop denying it, and just outwardly state as a position that a grown man obsessed with little girl toys and cartoons wreaks of a creepy, Neverland Ranch Pedo Potentiality and unnerved everyone- but once that is said, you reveal your actual position and can actually have a dialogue with Trixie. The evil people on the forum will hate you for it, but at least your not banning him in frustration because your unwilling to admit your actual frustration, and just want him to go away. I can tolerate Trixie because I'm honest about my stance, and am still willingb to see him as human. Someone who can contribute, whatever his other flaws.

When your unwilling to see someone even as human, your gonna find all sorts of twisted excuses in regards to why you gotta ban them.

You know damn well your warning system has been constantly abused in the past, and the complete bullshit in hipocrisy and hate in pointing to it. It is merely a tool to get rid of people, putting the blame on them, claiming no one mod did it, that some rules that are never enforced on others are enforced on them, and they gotta go.

You know what? Trixie isn't the only person in the world with his issues. Let him stay and learn. The best philosophy aims at understanding the problems in life, and dammit, Trixie has a lot of problems, but his annoying obsessions indicate the origins of them. Let this play out. You don't get the idealized posters you want, but the posters you have, make the best of them. Learn to tolerate Trixie. Be a but more honest about why you oppose him, and the pressure to alienate and hide him goes away. He is still human, has a interest in philosophy. This is where he belongs. This time, this place.
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Image

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
User avatar
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable
 
Posts: 9450
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 am
Location: Apparently Well Up Manical Mongoose's Ass

Re: What the hell is this fascism?

Postby Meno_ » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:19 am

Second, that's emotion.
Meno_
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2097
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am

Re: What the hell is this fascism?

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:43 pm

I agree with Turd because he is rational and has a functioning brain.

I do not agree with Random because he has the mind of a whiny woman on her period, nor do I agree with Carleas because he is irrational and injust.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: What the hell is this fascism?

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:45 pm

If we are banned for simply discussing creating possible philosophy boards, this site is insane.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: What the hell is this fascism?

Postby Some Guy in History » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:04 pm

It's not the discussing that you're being punished for, but how you choose to discuss it. You know the inflammatory nature of what you're doing, know that it causes wars; know right from wrong and refuse to bend. If all others have to learn to bend with the grain of nature and what holds power, why do you refuse to bend at all. You will break.
Image
User avatar
Some Guy in History
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2261
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: What the hell is this fascism?

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:38 pm

So making a forum for free-speech is the equivalent of making war? Ramblings of the insane...
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: What the hell is this fascism?

Postby Some Guy in History » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:45 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:So making a forum for free-speech is the equivalent of making war? Ramblings of the insane...


You and a lot of other assholes grossly abuse and misconstrue just what freedom of speech is about. If you think that you and others should just be free to say and do whatever the fuck you want to, what makes you any less insane?
Image
User avatar
Some Guy in History
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2261
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: What the hell is this fascism?

Postby iambiguous » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:47 pm

My guess? It's all rooted in dasein, conflicting goods and political economy.

You know, like most everything else.

Either that or it's just Kidstuff. :wink:
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 20465
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: What the hell is this fascism?

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:41 pm

This is the one time Iambig ever said anything useful.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: What the hell is this fascism?

Postby Some Guy in History » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:50 pm

Only because it seemed like for a moment he got your back and you agreed upon something, even if only to try to shut me up.
Image
User avatar
Some Guy in History
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2261
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: What the hell is this fascism?

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:05 pm

Noones trying to shut you up Random, you are the one trying to shut us up.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: What the hell is this fascism?

Postby Some Guy in History » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:14 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Noones trying to shut you up Random, you are the one trying to shut us up.


You're an idiot. If I were trying to shut you up, I'd largely have to consider myself a failure. I'm trying to get you to see your own output, your own words, your own works for what they actually are. You and others have done far more to oppress and repress me and shut me out and get people to hate on me as well and if that's a form of respect in hate form, then that only confirms how fucked up you all actually are and continue choosing to be. I largely respect your right to speak whatever you want however you want even as I disagree with it, because I can't stop it, can't prevent it, nobody else can stop or prevent it. I have had at the least the courtesy to argue with you intelligently instead of just knocking you down, exercising not my right to repress your 'freedom' and your 'right' to abuse freedom, but to respond to it, because I can not remain quiet and watch it go on without saying anything at all.
Image
User avatar
Some Guy in History
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2261
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: What the hell is this fascism?

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:17 pm

Your a fucking nun. See my latest thread.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: What the hell is this fascism?

Postby Some Guy in History » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:25 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Your a fucking nun. See my latest thread.


Why? It's just more of the same.
Image
User avatar
Some Guy in History
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2261
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: What the hell is this fascism?

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:37 pm

Since your humour neurons of your brains and spirit have been deadend, I will just have to liven them up again.

Come get your daily medicine.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: What the hell is this fascism?

Postby Some Guy in History » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:48 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Since your humour neurons of your brains and spirit have been deadend, I will just have to liven them up again.

Come get your daily medicine.


I've got a joke for you.

Do you know what the best part of having a foursome is? Watching your parents have sex.

You know what's funny about it? Others get too caught up imagining it, I just gloss over it and don't get dragged into imagining it. It was just a joke to me, once, until people said that it disturbed them too much and they raised a fuss about it while they told similar jokes. They said, how can this be humor? Are you saying we have to experience rape to find humor in it? I said, quite frankly, yes, because in being raped and in the healing, finding humor in it is part of the healing process to putting it behind you, to stop being the victim and stop letting it define who you are. If you've never been raped, why would you try to see the humor in it unless you were just plain sadistic and twisted.
Image
User avatar
Some Guy in History
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2261
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: What the hell is this fascism?

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:55 pm

My views on rape cannot be said, due to the liberals patrolling the internets.

All I can say is, back in the day, Victorian women often fantasized about a good ravishing. And all I can say is, my friends' wife couldn't get wet except when they put her in rape scenarios.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: What the hell is this fascism?

Postby Some Guy in History » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:01 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:My views on rape cannot be said, due to the liberals patrolling the internets.

All I can say is, back in the day, Victorian women often fantasized about a good ravishing. And all I can say is, my friends' wife couldn't get wet except when they put her in rape scenarios.


So, you'd rather be an internalizing, self-repressing self-disrespecting junkie rather than actually fully share your guarded views and are afraid that once you speak them fully that they'll change on you. I am filled with 'cry me a river, build me a bridge and get the fuck over it.'
Image
User avatar
Some Guy in History
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2261
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: What the hell is this fascism?

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:02 pm

Guess noone has a subtle sense of humor or reading lines without being autistic.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: What the hell is this fascism?

Postby Some Guy in History » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:05 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Guess noone has a subtle sense of humor or reading lines without being autistic.


Yeah, I'm more of a fan of reading between the lines of what's fucked up and everything's alright. I'm checking your vital signs, note that you're still 'alive' and trying to walk 'alone.' I'm just saying that you're not truly 'alive', that you don't know what living actually is.
Image
User avatar
Some Guy in History
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2261
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: What the hell is this fascism?

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:16 pm

I've taken female hormones, I'm full antiquated with dionysus and apollos, I've walked every block there is to walk.

Yeah I'm dried up, a washed up rockstar, that didn't lose my virginity until it was too late, I am irreprepbly damaged and there is no way to undo it. Alls I can do is move forward from here.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Next

Return to Meta



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users