What the hell is this fascism?

A forum about the forums

Moderator: Carleas

Re: What the hell is this fascism?

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:17 pm

The shows over for me, so now I'm running it.
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Re: What the hell is this fascism?

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:53 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:I've taken female hormones, I'm full antiquated with dionysus and apollos, I've walked every block there is to walk.

Yeah I'm dried up, a washed up rockstar, that didn't lose my virginity until it was too late, I am irreprepbly damaged and there is no way to undo it. Alls I can do is move forward from here.

Oh, so you finally realized you couldn't change the past and couldn't change reality itself the way you and turtle tried to do and had to have me come and help extricate you both while you pretended not to be in pain and to be completely innocent?

I was at that point three fucking years ago; I was at that point well before then without knowing anything at all beyond the 'norm' of society. Change the past and I don't have the good things I've had. I might have other good things, but they wouldn't be the same. And the knowledge that any changing of the past has already been done otherwise we wouldn't be here at all leads to the concept that we can only do what has already been done and anything done that hasn't been done? causes a branching off from that point, an alternate reality where those changes occur that eventually crashes and burns on the main reality.

You're a fucking moron.

But you go ahead and run the show.
The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher

Previous

Return to Meta