What the hell is this fascism?

If we are banned for simply discussing creating possible philosophy boards, this site is insane.

It’s not the discussing that you’re being punished for, but how you choose to discuss it. You know the inflammatory nature of what you’re doing, know that it causes wars; know right from wrong and refuse to bend. If all others have to learn to bend with the grain of nature and what holds power, why do you refuse to bend at all. You will break.

So making a forum for free-speech is the equivalent of making war? Ramblings of the insane…

You and a lot of other assholes grossly abuse and misconstrue just what freedom of speech is about. If you think that you and others should just be free to say and do whatever the fuck you want to, what makes you any less insane?

My guess? It’s all rooted in dasein, conflicting goods and political economy.

You know, like most everything else.

Either that or it’s just Kidstuff. :wink:

This is the one time Iambig ever said anything useful.

Only because it seemed like for a moment he got your back and you agreed upon something, even if only to try to shut me up.

Noones trying to shut you up Random, you are the one trying to shut us up.

You’re an idiot. If I were trying to shut you up, I’d largely have to consider myself a failure. I’m trying to get you to see your own output, your own words, your own works for what they actually are. You and others have done far more to oppress and repress me and shut me out and get people to hate on me as well and if that’s a form of respect in hate form, then that only confirms how fucked up you all actually are and continue choosing to be. I largely respect your right to speak whatever you want however you want even as I disagree with it, because I can’t stop it, can’t prevent it, nobody else can stop or prevent it. I have had at the least the courtesy to argue with you intelligently instead of just knocking you down, exercising not my right to repress your ‘freedom’ and your ‘right’ to abuse freedom, but to respond to it, because I can not remain quiet and watch it go on without saying anything at all.

Your a fucking nun. See my latest thread.

Why? It’s just more of the same.

Since your humour neurons of your brains and spirit have been deadend, I will just have to liven them up again.

Come get your daily medicine.

I’ve got a joke for you.

Do you know what the best part of having a foursome is? Watching your parents have sex.

You know what’s funny about it? Others get too caught up imagining it, I just gloss over it and don’t get dragged into imagining it. It was just a joke to me, once, until people said that it disturbed them too much and they raised a fuss about it while they told similar jokes. They said, how can this be humor? Are you saying we have to experience rape to find humor in it? I said, quite frankly, yes, because in being raped and in the healing, finding humor in it is part of the healing process to putting it behind you, to stop being the victim and stop letting it define who you are. If you’ve never been raped, why would you try to see the humor in it unless you were just plain sadistic and twisted.

My views on rape cannot be said, due to the liberals patrolling the internets.

All I can say is, back in the day, Victorian women often fantasized about a good ravishing. And all I can say is, my friends’ wife couldn’t get wet except when they put her in rape scenarios.

So, you’d rather be an internalizing, self-repressing self-disrespecting junkie rather than actually fully share your guarded views and are afraid that once you speak them fully that they’ll change on you. I am filled with ‘cry me a river, build me a bridge and get the fuck over it.’

Guess noone has a subtle sense of humor or reading lines without being autistic.

Yeah, I’m more of a fan of reading between the lines of what’s fucked up and everything’s alright. I’m checking your vital signs, note that you’re still ‘alive’ and trying to walk ‘alone.’ I’m just saying that you’re not truly ‘alive’, that you don’t know what living actually is.

I’ve taken female hormones, I’m full antiquated with dionysus and apollos, I’ve walked every block there is to walk.

Yeah I’m dried up, a washed up rockstar, that didn’t lose my virginity until it was too late, I am irreprepbly damaged and there is no way to undo it. Alls I can do is move forward from here.

The shows over for me, so now I’m running it.

Oh, so you finally realized you couldn’t change the past and couldn’t change reality itself the way you and turtle tried to do and had to have me come and help extricate you both while you pretended not to be in pain and to be completely innocent?

I was at that point three fucking years ago; I was at that point well before then without knowing anything at all beyond the ‘norm’ of society. Change the past and I don’t have the good things I’ve had. I might have other good things, but they wouldn’t be the same. And the knowledge that any changing of the past has already been done otherwise we wouldn’t be here at all leads to the concept that we can only do what has already been done and anything done that hasn’t been done? causes a branching off from that point, an alternate reality where those changes occur that eventually crashes and burns on the main reality.

You’re a fucking moron.

But you go ahead and run the show.