Shouldn’t there be a ban on racist threads/posts?

A forum about the forums

Moderator: Carleas

Re: Shouldn’t there be a ban on racist threads/posts?

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:34 pm

I hate to try to repeat something I already said perfectly, so, hopefully, the posts I made yesterday during my completely necessary and completely rightful banning get approved soon.
User avatar
The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2436
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: Shouldn’t there be a ban on racist threads/posts?

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:56 pm

Ah, so you lied to me, Mags. Bad sport.

Well, I guess I'll repeat my brilliant message of profound debative arguing when I feel like it.
User avatar
The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2436
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: Shouldn’t there be a ban on racist threads/posts?

Postby fuse » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:39 am

AutSider wrote:But nothing more than you opening your eyes is needed to recognize the existence of races. If you disagree with me about something as basic as that, it has nothing to do with my arguments, it has to do with your willful refusal to perceive reality, whether it be due to indoctrination, dishonesty, or whatever, I'm not sure.

There are some more complex issues about race which can be discussed, but the very existence of them is something so obvious that nobody who is sane, interested in seeing reality, and not a total dimwit, can't see for themselves.

Just let me clarify one thing: by races in their original form I just meant caucasian/negro/etc. without mixing.

Of course I recognize the existence of different races. But I can't see how it is anything other than insecurity and dramatics that would make one claim interracial families are causing white genocide.
User avatar
fuse
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4515
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:13 pm

Re: Shouldn’t there be a ban on racist threads/posts?

Postby Only_Humean » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:51 am

AutSider wrote:It is impossible to value liberty (non-restriction) in and of itself, because in order for any society to exist at all you MUST restrict using violence. What is usually meant by liberty is liberty of certain people to do certain things while restricting certain other things. Thus every society permits liberty, from hippies to fascists, just in varying degrees and with regards to different things. Furthermore, because liberty can also include "liberty to be degenerate", liberty alone isn't a good thing and restricting liberty can be a good thing. Why do you neglect to mention this part?


Of course it's not impossible, what a strange thing to say. It can be viewed as a necessary evil to be minimised, in order that all people have the most liberty to do anything that doesn't restrict another's liberty. If something is valued, you may want to maximise it while being aware that its perfect purest universal form is not a possibility.

I'm sure you enjoy the liberty to decide who and what is degenerate, but what if the powers that be decide that you are?
Image

The biology of purpose keeps my nose above the surface.
- Brian Eno
User avatar
Only_Humean
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6193
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:53 am
Location: Right here

Re: Shouldn’t there be a ban on racist threads/posts?

Postby Only_Humean » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:11 pm

Uccisore wrote:We see the same thing in the current debate as to whether or not it's acceptable to violently attack a Nazi. The debate takes on a rather different cast when you remember how many people on the left who have been calling all Republicans, Tories, conservatives, and religious people (other than Muslims) "Nazis" for decades.


I know you can't resist turning everything around to how wrong the left is, but the person at the centre of the debate is a Nazi-quoting white supremacist who's called for discussion on how easiest and fastest to ensure the extinction of "the black race" - so recasting the debate is not entirely necessary unless you regard genocide as part of healthy political discourse.
Image

The biology of purpose keeps my nose above the surface.
- Brian Eno
User avatar
Only_Humean
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6193
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:53 am
Location: Right here

Re: Shouldn’t there be a ban on racist threads/posts?

Postby AutSider » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:27 pm

fuse, you can't see much of anything.

Sub_Human

I'm sure you enjoy the liberty to decide who and what is degenerate, but what if the powers that be decide that you are?


I don't decide that. To be degenerate means to be destructive to the preservation of a society. I may point out degeneracy, but I myself don't decide what is degenerate, and neither can anybody else.
User avatar
AutSider
BANNED
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: Shouldn’t there be a ban on racist threads/posts?

Postby statiktech » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:06 pm

You can be mistaken about what you might think is degenerate. To call something degenerate isn't to make it so.
"Man is the animal that laughs at himself."
—Robert A Heinlein
User avatar
statiktech
SonOfABitchBastard
 
Posts: 5405
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 8:53 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Shouldn’t there be a ban on racist threads/posts?

Postby AutSider » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:24 pm

statiktech wrote:You can be mistaken about what you might think is degenerate. To call something degenerate isn't to make it so.


Yes.
User avatar
AutSider
BANNED
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: Shouldn’t there be a ban on racist threads/posts?

Postby fuse » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:07 pm

And so it does just come down to "my beliefs are self evident, if you can't see it you're delusional." Oh well.
User avatar
fuse
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4515
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:13 pm

Re: Shouldn’t there be a ban on racist threads/posts?

Postby AutSider » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:25 pm

fuse wrote:Of course I recognize the existence of different races. But I can't see how it is anything other than insecurity and dramatics that would make one claim interracial families are causing white genocide.


Ok, that's a start. Interracial offspring by definition participates in the genocide of BOTH the races which are being mixed. Except that it affects more the races with lower birthrates, of course. Cause if one is having offspring with a person of another race, it means less offspring of their own race, which means lower birthrates, which contributes to extinction. What is so complicated here?

Yes, it is a DIFFERENT METHOD of genocide than murdering all of a particular race, but it appears it is far more effective since most people fail to even see it as such. But that's not surprising, is it? After all, this method takes decades to take effect, and most people are short-term thinkers.

As to your other comment, I'm tired of arguing basic stuff with insincere or just plainly delusional people.
User avatar
AutSider
BANNED
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: Shouldn’t there be a ban on racist threads/posts?

Postby Amorphos » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:45 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
Amorphos wrote:Race is simply not a philosophical topic - because it doesn’t exist. E.g. the Chinese share the same branch of the r1b gene as Iberian Celts. species is not the same as race!

Racial superiority therefore is nonsense, and without base.

Now I did make arguments e.g. against trixie [whom WWII Nazis would happily kill] concerning Aryanism, but as usual didn’t get a debate.


Why would they kill me? I'm not even a Jew.


part black and a tranny would do it with Nazis I've known. the Japanese are Chinese racially, so what makes them better Aryans?
The truth is naked,
Once it is written it is lost.
Genius is the result of the entire product of man.
The cosmic insignificance of humanity, shows the cosmic insignificance of a universe without humanity.
the fully painted picture, reveals an empty canvas
User avatar
Amorphos
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7048
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:49 pm
Location: infinity

Re: Shouldn’t there be a ban on racist threads/posts?

Postby Amorphos » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:57 pm

auslander
To be degenerate means to be destructive to the preservation of a society. I may point out degeneracy, but I myself don't decide what is degenerate, and neither can anybody else.


So anything that changes society in a destructive manner is degenerate? doesn't everything change society, and is always a destruction of what went before. Hillary Clinton refers to her perceived political opposites as ‘deplorables’, which is the same thing in reverse imho.

Name something which specifically is specifically degenerate and why? And isn’t akin simply to different and a variant of change not unlike any other. To get change you have to have difference or nothing changes. Thing is, everything does change, germanic culture has changed and will keep doing that the same as any other. ONLY CHANGE HAPPENS, ever! there does not exist non-change.

Truly, there are only outsiders. No one is the same as another no matter how much you try to be. Secondly, the more you try to be like someone else who assumedly is not trying to be like someone else, then the less you are like them or that culture!
The truth is naked,
Once it is written it is lost.
Genius is the result of the entire product of man.
The cosmic insignificance of humanity, shows the cosmic insignificance of a universe without humanity.
the fully painted picture, reveals an empty canvas
User avatar
Amorphos
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7048
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:49 pm
Location: infinity

Re: Shouldn’t there be a ban on racist threads/posts?

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:27 pm

Amorphos wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
Amorphos wrote:Race is simply not a philosophical topic - because it doesn’t exist. E.g. the Chinese share the same branch of the r1b gene as Iberian Celts. species is not the same as race!

Racial superiority therefore is nonsense, and without base.

Now I did make arguments e.g. against trixie [whom WWII Nazis would happily kill] concerning Aryanism, but as usual didn’t get a debate.


Why would they kill me? I'm not even a Jew.


part black and a tranny would do it with Nazis I've known. the Japanese are Chinese racially, so what makes them better Aryans?


Image

If so, how come one of the Joker's henchmen is a Neo-nazi tranny?

I don't know why the the Chinese are so evil, but soon the Chinese will be but a distant memory and replaced with the superior Japanese.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Shouldn’t there be a ban on racist threads/posts?

Postby Amorphos » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:28 pm

If so, how come one of the Joker's henchmen is a Neo-nazi tranny?


Don’t know, probably a gay Jewish tranny made such cartoons, :P or its generally just non-nazis taking the piss like a monty python walk or something.

You know the Chinese have the highest average IQ’s? and that the Japanese used to be one of the five kingdoms of ancient china prior to unification [so are Chinese]. When the first emperor defeated their state, the remnants of their army moved to Japan.
The truth is naked,
Once it is written it is lost.
Genius is the result of the entire product of man.
The cosmic insignificance of humanity, shows the cosmic insignificance of a universe without humanity.
the fully painted picture, reveals an empty canvas
User avatar
Amorphos
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7048
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:49 pm
Location: infinity

Re: Shouldn’t there be a ban on racist threads/posts?

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:02 pm

I admit that when it comes to debating, that I am above average. It has been told to me once that I could sell ice to an Eskimo. My sentiment is always, 'I probably could, but why would I, the eskimos already have ice.'

At the cost of being a strong debater, I have often argued things that were wrong that I believed to be right. I can still be found guilty of that to this day and if nobody argues me when they believe me to be wrong and argues to the point where they can prove me to be wrong... Then I might very well continue arguing what is wrong believing it to be right with only my assurance given to others that I would rather not argue what is wrong. The fact is that I haven't always wanted to argue what is right. I've penned such legalese as a No Ignorance Act and believed that to be the right thing to do at the time and later changed that thought upon reflection. Basically, the premise is that ignorance of the law is no excuse upon breaking the law. If the laws are placed in a public viewing area where you can look them up at any time, then it's upon you, oh conscientious citizen, to be aware of them. However, if nobody makes this known to you and does not make known to you where to look and does not make it easy for you to understand said laws... the brilliance of the bureaucratic mind, the war waged on paper with pens; now one computers with key clickings; then how would you know or understand what it is the law is telling you? And, if you have to look up x amount of corresponding laws and still can't make sense of the particular part of the law you want made clear for you, it becomes even more of a bungled mess. Take into further account the different laws per state, per county, per country where different policies are enforced as law, etc. To me, now, it makes perfect sense why so many remain ignorant, and even more so, willfully ignorant.

Then there's the Official Secrets Act that I remade from what was on the table. Such a piece of legislature I wrote knowing it was wrong and not caring about the wrongness. Basically, a piece of legislature, a law, that allows unknown government agencies to break laws in secret, allowing plausible deniability to elected officials and upholders of the law and anyone who exposes their breakings of the law is by all means a traitor to their country. Which is bullshit. But, at the time I rewrote it, I was in a position to where such a law benefited me in the area it benefited me. I didn't care.

And, realistically it stems down to even such silly arguments over video games. I once argued profusely that certain events belonged to one video game in a series, let's say 'Final Fantasy'. I was arguing that the game in question was Final Fantasy V and another person had to go above and beyond to prove that it was Final Fantasy IV and the entire time, I KNEW that I was right... until they proved me wrong with actual evidence.

These pivotal moments of my life don't fill me with shame, but are pivotal moments of my life that made me want to be right more than I wanted to craft a fragile, eggshell ego.

This is an open debate and I will prove that we are equal.

Einstein stated that every one is a genius but if you were to gauge the intelligence of a fish by its ability to climb a tree, you could then call it retarded, mentally handicapped. Dumb fish, can't climb a farking tree. Can swim upriver, can find its way back to where it was spawned over countless miles and many years of its life, but when it comes to climbing trees... tisk, tisk, little fish.

My forte is words; my strong suit is speech; I can argue and debate and butt heads with the best of the best. This is where I am the fish in the water. Others have different styles of thought, other things to think about, other things that they do and consider and in their comfort zones, when they find their confidence, they, too, are fish in the water. Out of their comfort and confidence zones, they look awkward, can be deemed retarded; and poor beings that look and can be labeled as such for the twisted pleasure of those that torment, because they remain geniuses locked behind visages. Even more so, even when one is in their comfort and confidence zone, if new information comes along that causes them to rethink and restructure everything they've ever known, they stumble, bump their heads and look for all the world at that point as fish out of water trying to climb a tree and in their own zones, no less.

Now, this happens to every single person, every train of thought is good when removed from what is 'evil' what is darkly negative in terms of pessimistic and we have to keep in mind that just because someone labels a dark possibility, that they're not labeling it as such pessimistically or negatively, but because it remains a possibility based in the reality of our world. Every train of thought, whether slow or fast has its place in this world and as much as we argue the better of fast or slow, dark or light, it does become the arguing that the grass is greener on the other side and in combat against each other instead of supporting each other, we all fall down.

Beyond these thoughts are the common thoughts of equality: If you cut us, do we not all bleed? Maybe not rocks; plants to some degree do bleed their own blood, but not planets, not dirt and yet those things must be considered living, too. But, amongst humans, to narrow it down to a field of equality we; as humans; should focus on more, we all bleed the same when cut. For all of our emotions, if you hurt us, we do cry; maybe not for the same things person to person, but find their pivotal points that push the tide of tears and you will see them cry; you can see each of us rage along the same terms; you can see us all sweat in heat, in sickness or fear or in hard work. So, we are together in the blood, sweat and tears that we share; as well as all belonging to the same emotional palette that becomes arrayed differently person by person.

Then the sentiment that each in their own bailiwick can not be bested. On our best days, we each stand undefeated; and on our worst days, each of us lays triumphed over by all.

If you were to ask an illiterate, dyslexic person to argue these facts, would you not make of them for not spelling the words right, not laying them out correctly? If you tried to force someone who wasn't interested in words but were still interested in the same concepts to put into words these thoughts, what could they do? Where would you wind up trying to force someone who would seemingly lose will to live just by being forced to do something they know they can not do; that is not in them to do.

And I would not expect them to do so even if they wanted to or could make themselves or be made to want and to try.

If you want to say that I am above so many others, let me remind you it's because I'm a bridge between gaps. I am a jack of all trades among jacks of all trades, bridging gaps left and right and I am a million different people from one day to the next at midrange between a thousand people on certain days to an unmeasurable amount on others. I could talk math tomorrow for all any of us could foresee. Pull it off a backburner and talk about how the basics of math lays in numbers and yet the complexities of math belongs more to words and what if situations and if this happens then that happens, which builds our programming languages which our coders and hackers use and that these are the building blocks, the rudimentary basics of all of existence.

Or, I could delve into science tomorrow instead of math and bring up our cells and atoms, how our cells of mitochondria and ribosomes, etcetera, beyond sentience, do exhibit strange traits upon being watched, how those are just names we give to those things that people knew of even without microscopes, even without forensics and modern science. That Atoms have been known about for some time before our species even entered the scenes and that it was no mistake the Adam was named as Adam in the bible, complimenting both the Atom and Adamu of Egyptian lore. That Einstein plays a part in this again by trying to tap the atom for new source of energy that would be better than what we'd been using and that like Tessla, found that when he neared the completion of his work that it was so easily turned into a weapon.

I could bring up again theology and religion, obviously and delve into that fluidly; maybe not knowing every aspect of every system of mystical belief, not even in the modern religions delving into Jesus Christ, God, Jehova, Allah, etcetera, but I can tell you how I now believe that they aren't all the same being though the mystery of how they've come to be thought of as the same being at the same time argued as not came into being. I could even bring Eastern concepts into this, like the Chinese Dragons, the taoists beliefs, the buddhists yin yang of balance between black and white and I could then even question how strange it is that the black and white dots are each deep in enemy territory and upon my own observations of those things, were not able to go to their own territory without being ripped to shreds by their own colors and told to go back. And, what then of the other colors beyond white and black that surely exist in the same world in balance as well? Is there not a yin yang for red and blue and their corresponding dots? Or yellow and blue? Yellow and red?

And I can tell you perfectly forward that all people do think thoughts beyond what they seem, too; that they question things in the various schools of thought labeled as science, religion, math, etc. I could tell you how the sports fanatics talk about these things using sports metaphors and code words and phrase; how those into cars do the same with engine metaphors, parts, etc. That each in their own walk of life has found the same answers to everything as everyone else and divided they have been until I came to bridge those gaps. And still, just a bridge among bridges do I remain.

I equalize myself because I have only learned from the world around me as I entered into it and grew up in it, the same as every other. I gained inspiration from countless sources and give back inspiration to the countless sources because I count myself as equal and the inequality you want to claim exists between you and I and I and others exists only because others do not want equality as much as they might want to claim, and that is, in truth, a part of our growing up that even I have gone through and even I can honestly say that I don't always want equality. Some times, I'd like to be at the top, no matter how lonely it might be, because I'm used to being lonely and it doesn't bother me. I have earned it, I would like to have the worlds riches at my fingertips, to say that I conquered the known world. And, in some ways, I do have that; but not the way as was said when I just said it applying it more to physical riches and physical power.

And whether I equalize myself or not, that equality is there; a gifted student in a school for scoundrels. I have always looked at those in power and thought it my right to reach beyond them. That they sat in my chair, or that I would have to bring them down to rise to power. And these things I have done. It has been as natural to me as breathing. Even my fight for peace, where I found my native waters to swim in and excel, is still a fight, though the nature changes from all known forms of fighting to bring something obviously far advanced to the table. And, it is as I have told people: equality the way that you want it, the way that I, myself, have wanted it, is an impossibility. But, let's look at the things that do make us all equal. Please, let us do that.

Otherwise, it is my lot and my right to rip this world to shreds, as I have done, as I am doing and as I will continue to do until my dying day.

And, such, in open debate, proves equality. If you want to sit there and ask if people see the obvious difference between blacks and whites, it's like.... DUH. One has darker skin than the other. Do you know I've learned a lot from the brilliance of black men and women? Just as much as I've learned from the brilliance of every culture. That, as a white german american, I am a slap in the face to all. I say White German American and they think Aryan, Nazi, Racist. Arrogant asshole.

And yet, whites have fucked my life over more than any other race.

Germans have disappointed me more than any other.

Americans are cowardly and enslaved in a country that tells them theyre brave and free. And, they try to destroy the man who exemplifies true bravery, courage and freedom and call him a terrorist because he calls the rest of the world in to smack his fellow americans a good one so they can pull their heads out of their asses.

I am a minority among minorities, more so than any black man has ever been that many complain and do cry about. Blacks are more of a minority than many realize because every other race is closer in skin color to white than to black except perhaps the arabs in the middle east.

And blacks might just have seniority rights to being the first humans on this planet for as much good as it does them.

Beyond the obvious difference of skin color, we all bleed, cry, sweat and think these thoughts and their variations.

Even in fighting wildfires, firemen have a tactic where they do fight fire with fire, set a fire in a controlled burn at times before a wildfire has grown beyond a point and burn their controlled burn inwards so that when the two meet, they fizzle out for having nowhere to spread to, the fire burning inward burning everything that the fire burning outward would eventually reach to to cause far more damage.

The same has precedence even in martial arts as that which causes destruction can be canceled out by the opposing force that has to reverse engineer that on the fly to neutralize the force and then to do more than neutralize, but to stamp out the destructive force.

Just the same, intolerance to intolerance is not unthinkable, is not hypocritical. Hating those that hate is not backwards, but forwards, depending on how you do it. To get to those points of knowing how to do it properly, you do first have to learn to tolerate it enough to learn from it, but that tolerance is spotty at best, is not going to last forever because who can tolerate such hate speech, such racism, such bullshit, FOREVER?
User avatar
The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2436
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: Shouldn’t there be a ban on racist threads/posts?

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:18 pm

Amorphos wrote:
If so, how come one of the Joker's henchmen is a Neo-nazi tranny?


Don’t know, probably a gay Jewish tranny made such cartoons, :P or its generally just non-nazis taking the piss like a monty python walk or something.

You know the Chinese have the highest average IQ’s? and that the Japanese used to be one of the five kingdoms of ancient china prior to unification [so are Chinese]. When the first emperor defeated their state, the remnants of their army moved to Japan.


Back in the day, everyone hated Jews and most people weren't Nazi. Walt Disney hated Jews but also hated Nazis, I hate nazis and the idea of fascism and thought police. Shitlibs are the biggest national socialists ever, which is what the word Nazi stands for. The world is devolving into total irrationality and everyone is becoming closeminded and insane. The tyranny is unbearable and grows worse every day.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Shouldn’t there be a ban on racist threads/posts?

Postby Amorphos » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:34 pm

Shitlibs are the biggest national socialists ever, which is what the word Nazi stands for.
It stands for national + socialism, which is completely different from universalism or socialism per se. The affix ‘national’ infers a leaning towards that specific group of people, whereas socialism infers a general society of equals. Hitler thought of it as like he was the father of his people, and that the father was dominant, and the absolute authority. It is something of a bastardisation of the term socialism.


Indeed many people hated the Jews e.g. fascism was popular in the east end of london because Jews were commonly landlords and the english didn’t like that. You see they should have made the complaint that landlords should be illegal because everyone should be able to build themselves a house to live in, and no one has the right to take the earth from under our feet before we are born. So instead of hating Jews they should have hated the society which empowered those above them ~ what socialism/communism is about.

Really those people hated what was taken from them, so they should have hated that system and anything like it e.g. national socialism.
The truth is naked,
Once it is written it is lost.
Genius is the result of the entire product of man.
The cosmic insignificance of humanity, shows the cosmic insignificance of a universe without humanity.
the fully painted picture, reveals an empty canvas
User avatar
Amorphos
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7048
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:49 pm
Location: infinity

Re: Shouldn’t there be a ban on racist threads/posts?

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:53 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
Amorphos wrote:
If so, how come one of the Joker's henchmen is a Neo-nazi tranny?


Don’t know, probably a gay Jewish tranny made such cartoons, :P or its generally just non-nazis taking the piss like a monty python walk or something.

You know the Chinese have the highest average IQ’s? and that the Japanese used to be one of the five kingdoms of ancient china prior to unification [so are Chinese]. When the first emperor defeated their state, the remnants of their army moved to Japan.


Back in the day, everyone hated Jews and most people weren't Nazi. Walt Disney hated Jews but also hated Nazis, I hate nazis and the idea of fascism and thought police. Shitlibs are the biggest national socialists ever, which is what the word Nazi stands for. The world is devolving into total irrationality and everyone is becoming closeminded and insane. The tyranny is unbearable and grows worse every day.



What gets me is that you exemplify the irrationality that you claim the world is devolving into. Are you that blind to your own self awareness?
User avatar
The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2436
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: Shouldn’t there be a ban on racist threads/posts?

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:54 pm

Amorphos wrote:
Shitlibs are the biggest national socialists ever, which is what the word Nazi stands for.
It stands for national + socialism, which is completely different from universalism or socialism per se. The affix ‘national’ infers a leaning towards that specific group of people, whereas socialism infers a general society of equals. Hitler thought of it as like he was the father of his people, and that the father was dominant, and the absolute authority. It is something of a bastardisation of the term socialism.


Indeed many people hated the Jews e.g. fascism was popular in the east end of london because Jews were commonly landlords and the english didn’t like that. You see they should have made the complaint that landlords should be illegal because everyone should be able to build themselves a house to live in, and no one has the right to take the earth from under our feet before we are born. So instead of hating Jews they should have hated the society which empowered those above them ~ what socialism/communism is about.

Really those people hated what was taken from them, so they should have hated that system and anything like it e.g. national socialism.



A lot of people hated the jews because the jews werent the victims of the holocaust. Some of them were, but they screwed over their own kind, the worst of them screwing over the best of them.
User avatar
The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2436
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: Shouldn’t there be a ban on racist threads/posts?

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:24 pm

How am I irrational? What about me is irrational?

You even admit many of my truths, the truth that the Holocaust was an inside job by the Jews to reduce their own population so they could have more power and victimization for themselves. Who funded Hilter but George. W. Bush's family? George W. Bush has the genetic traits of a Jew, has a jew nose, even if the internet says he is not a Jew the internet is probably lying. WW2 was the best thing that ever happened to the Jews, now the world has to bend over and have sympathy for the insane and ridiculous jews.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Shouldn’t there be a ban on racist threads/posts?

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:25 pm

You do know this is a pointless argument, right? That I literally have a well-organized and idetic memory when it comes to certain things. I could claim to remember having read a lot of what you've written. I don't remember reading anything you wrote in terms of jews or other races that hasn't been largely insulting and based more in unfounded hatred and 'truths' that clash with reality, than in any actual truth pertaining fully to our reality. I never cited any belief that the holocaust was an inside job to reduce their population. What I cited, if indeed I cited anything openly on the matter was that I believed that the holocaust was an inside job out of jealousy that the bloodline of Christ flowed through a German, than one of them. Alongside of that, the jews were equally interested in the capabilities of that bloodline, if it did indeed create superhumans. At the same time, I believe they subjected their own to subjugation of the holocaust for anything other than Hitler's growing hatred of them and the rest of blind world.

Hated for 2,000 years for the death of Jesus Christ; made to endure 2,000 years worth of guilt, hate, prejudice and extreme bias. But, through it, they gained sympathy, so slaughtering their own that began to catch on to the twisted nature of their own 'power elite'; i.e., those with dark secrets to hide; and blaming it on the blind hate of a halfbreed pursuing the goal of a perfect race. Very similar to Voldemort and complete bullshit. The rational mind eschews it no matter how much the irrational mind may claim to fully triumph over a body. To not even be pure of blood himself and then toting a perfect race of blonde hair and blue eyed ones, which coincides with worldwide beliefs held by many species, which the rational mind also eschews as ridiculous, he had to know when it came to his mind and most of his furiosity that he brought to the fore to make himself as master of war was due to his knowledge that all the world was making him into a fool, that he would do nothing but right, but would be labeled as a demon, an antichrist.

The jews eventual goal was another parcel that the rational mind eschews: somewhere along the line, they had begun to believe their own lies that they were the chosen ones of God with Jesus as their King, what they knew was a lie enough at the time that Jesus lived and it was thrown in their faces by the rest of the world that Jesus was their King and their Savior.

You are irrational because you know that what you post in twisted humor and jest, or so your claims go when you feel that you should make those claims, when you remember them and don't struggle with the deeper underlying source of it, is what a lot of people would believe just because it was said as such, jest or not. That, the underlying and deeper source of it is that it is an indicative marker of ptsd and abuse and a darker 'evil' that purposefully denies the issuance of actual good work.

You continue to post what you post no matter how much it is pointed out to you what it is and how it plays into our reality and refuse to accept that it is not a vital part of the overall philosophy of life more than, oh, this shit exists and we need to have a counteractive agent to neutralize it for the rest to exist.
User avatar
The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2436
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: Shouldn’t there be a ban on racist threads/posts?

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:41 pm

Hitler had to say what needed to be said to rile up the population of Cows. Yes, germany was full of Cows, gentiles, and barbarians, but the propoganda had to be made to get the wheels rolling.

Of course, the rational mind knows what a true Aryan is, that Hindus are Aryans as much as any white. Jews run the media and run america, they got America to attack the middle east which is full of Aryan middle eastern people and Aryan American soldiers fighting each other. I don't like it anymore than you do, but the facts are the facts. America has been jewed for 50 years, WW2 was the best thing that could have happened to the jews because it gave them the victim ticket to invade Palestine. Of course Jews are not the only one who I would castrate, I would castrate anyone who believes and preaches circumcision. The goal is to be beautiful Aryan princesses, like Disney princesses. Alladin is Aryan as fuck and not white, I have never taught white elitism, only that Scottish are my favorite race but other Aryan races have beautiful qualities as well. The Japanese are Aryans too.

The Jews are the master of money and genocide, since the days of the bible they have brainwashed Xians to accept their genocide as Yahweh's work. Jews have genocided pagans and gentiles day in and day out. Jews run the world and control money and society. Jews plan on genociding us all, they are working on a genetics weapon to kill all non-jews.

The DNA machine is a non-violent machine to convert us into aryan princesses, i am no jew.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Shouldn’t there be a ban on racist threads/posts?

Postby Amorphos » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:54 pm

Your both speaking nonsense, the Jews like any minority have simply done what they can to survive. Not to mention that there are many factions of them, so some will side with one party or another. When you put human beings into such situations that they either side with their enemies [e.g. Nazis] or against other factions and other - here Jews, that’s not their fault. They are merely trying to survive in a world which largely hated them. When you put people into severe situations they will do what they can to survive, but I don’t believe there were anything but a tiny minority who actually sided with a known enemy. Some did side with the early Nazi regime apparently, same as they sided with British colonials before them, I can only assume that they were looking at a long term vision ~ like they do. I also don’t believe they are at all jealous of Christ and his followers, as far as I know they simply don’t believe he was the son of God. European powers turned the philosophies of Jesus to their own gain, matching their birth-line and family tree to Christ as the originator of their line. In so doing they merely used religion to prop up their own little power manifestos and stratos.

Name one thing that is different about them and any other historical minority factions? Then state why specifically the Jews are any different to anyone else. They are just people.

Take for example the idea that the British and Americans rejected Hitler’s letters asking for us to take them from him. How do we know that wasn’t Hitler trying to denote blame, when the simple fact is that if we gave into that we’d be siding with his policies. No surprise then that such proposals were rejected by both Jews and their allies.

What else is it you deny?

btw CLEARLY you are BOTH NAZIS or otherwise racist and prejudice. so you have clearly pointed out why I made this thread!

trolling and spamming Nazis lies and propaganda is not acceptable anywhere, its bad enough that there are Nazi forums, without them coming to philosophy and history forums etc, just to spout their bullshit.

_______________________________________________

_
The truth is naked,
Once it is written it is lost.
Genius is the result of the entire product of man.
The cosmic insignificance of humanity, shows the cosmic insignificance of a universe without humanity.
the fully painted picture, reveals an empty canvas
User avatar
Amorphos
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7048
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:49 pm
Location: infinity

Re: Shouldn’t there be a ban on racist threads/posts?

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:16 pm

Actually, I aired a reasonable side to the Holocaust and World War II that does jive even with what a lot of people know of the paranormal and supernatural. Trixie here is the one that took it beyond to say that the Jews have been guilty of far worse than they've actually been guilty of.

All the jews are, as a race, are just another faction of humanity, another human, another living and breathing entity. This is how I see everything.

You can say all you want that clearly I'm a nazi, but even to your own mind, you know that to be a lie with me at the least for having seen me over time perform actions on these boards and give my arguments. I'm the same tough asshole with everybody, have shown to be unbiased and unprejudiced, but will take note of differences at times such as transgenderism in generating user-specific insults. If she had never told me she was transgender, it would never have come into play. That has nothing to do with hating on transgenders, but that insults can be come up for them, too.

At the very least, me saying what I said about the Holocaust and having it be believable should be reminiscent of the idea that there is absolutely no part of history that you can take to be fully 100% true based on what you know of how people tell their one-sided stories and that even if they told a story two-sided doesn't mean a damn thing at all. So, what is it about history that you can actually claim when you can no longer prove that Hitler actually existed and all of the effects in society could be seen as the memorabilia of a prominent figure in the fanfic that people have labeled as history where they just made people up and hated them worldwide. Big fancy roleplay, realistic fantasy.
User avatar
The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2436
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: Shouldn’t there be a ban on racist threads/posts?

Postby Amorphos » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:17 pm

fair enough, I suppose your post reminded me of countless Nazi propaganda posts over the net. perhaps you need to give a more unbiased perspective ~ both sides of the story if you don't want it to look like that. the net has only appearances, one can't tell your post is not Nazi if you don't give it that appearance.
The truth is naked,
Once it is written it is lost.
Genius is the result of the entire product of man.
The cosmic insignificance of humanity, shows the cosmic insignificance of a universe without humanity.
the fully painted picture, reveals an empty canvas
User avatar
Amorphos
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7048
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:49 pm
Location: infinity

PreviousNext

Return to Meta



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users