Shouldn’t there be a ban on racist threads/posts?

A forum about the forums

Moderator: Carleas

Re: Shouldn’t there be a ban on racist threads/posts?

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:53 pm

amorphous fluids wrote:bunch of bullshit.

We are born into random bodies and minds, some of which are superior. Being born into a genius's mind and hot lesbians body would be superior to be born into some fat sexually frustrated retards body.

And yes, some of us having hot lesbian superior bodies is inherently unfair. Conceited cunts randomly born into hot female bodies say that they "chose" their body to be born into or that God blessed them. Rational people like me says God doesn't exist. We are born into bodies due to an unknown reincarnation equation of which we don't know the outcome or probabilities.

Noone of us know the reincarnation equation, yet we sit here and waste time idling and feminizing our minds with delusions of political correctness. I was once like you, argent defender against racists, used to hate racism to my very bones, now I realize what it is, you are a child pen pusher of the system. Its time to be an outsider and see the true facts and free yourself from delusion. The facts are that most blacks are dumber than most whites, and if you cant see that you aren't a scientist or a philosopher.

I believe that some blacks do have souls, the ones that strive and climb from the pits of their blackitude approaching the white heights. But for a black person that continually listens to and enjoys rap music day in and day out...they show no evidence of a soul striving or reaching to exceed its own neuronal tendencies. Ask yourself, could you really be sentient and feel content with rap music your whole life? It would be like saying you could be sentient listening to continuously white noise, or sentient cutting off your toes everyday. Hell may be a place where the soul goes to no longer attach itself to the mortal coils. Rap music is a form of hell.
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Postby Amorphos » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:24 pm

We are born into random bodies and minds, some of which are superior.

Ergo nothing we have done to make that so then.

Being born into a genius's mind and hot lesbians body would be superior to be born into some fat sexually frustrated retards body.

They wouldn’t be born fat nor sexually frustrated, something in and of the world and not them made them that way. What is it about causality that you don’t understand? If you were born into their lives and bodies you would be them.

Rational people like me says God doesn't exist. We are born into bodies due to an unknown reincarnation equation of which we don't know the outcome or probabilities.

Well that sounds rational #-o . First you say god doesn’t exist, then that reincarnation does. So what you’re saying is that the reasons which have nothing to do with you by which we become what we are, are the reasons why we get a better hot lesbian body in the next life. That’s reasoned is it? The causality and all information in the system of a given life, is entirely different to that of another - there is no information outside of the system [hence rebirth and not reincarnation].

_
The truth is naked,
Once it is written it is lost.
Genius is the result of the entire product of man.
The cosmic insignificance of humanity, shows the cosmic insignificance of a universe without humanity.
the fully painted picture, reveals an empty canvas
Amorphos
ILP Legend

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:24 pm

Top A level academic reply. //sarcasm Stop wasting my time.
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Postby Amorphos » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:12 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Top A level academic reply. //sarcasm Stop wasting my time.

on the contrary, you are wasting your own time, if you ask questions, get replies, and then don't see it through by actually answering. simple reasoning doesn't require elaborations, it is what it is.
The truth is naked,
The cosmic insignificance of humanity, shows the cosmic insignificance of a universe without humanity.
Amorphos
ILP Legend

Postby Some Guy in History » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:12 pm

Amorphos wrote:So how does one become superior? Do you start by creating yourself, then the conditions required to manifest that superiority. Like the family you’re born into, the schools, culture etc, etc, that you go to, not to mention that everything in this world is situational!
Can anyone tell me what specifically they think makes them or anyone superior?

Concerning species/race[?]…
Species can be widely divergent but they can also be almost the same, basically you take some humans from africa and put them in scandinavia, then the lips and nostrils will thin out [to resist the cold]. Then take them back to africa and they become wide again [to disperse heat]. I don’t get how that or any other adaptations can make one group superior to another? You simply move people around and you get the inverse of the same thing. None of us have anything whatsoever to do with that, its all down to the ancestors and evolution.
Such reasons are why race is nonsense, and why superiority [luck of the draw] is also nonsense.

I.e. not philosophy!

You can go to skadi or stormfront etc if you want to talk endless nonsense between yourselves.

First, can you define what superiority means to you?

Behind the mask is nothing; just an ideal, an idea, a hope. It is undying, impossible to hide. Anonymity isn't something you feign or pretend at, it's where your life takes you as you walk down a road you had no choice but to walk down. The mask isn't something to hide behind, nor a cover for a visage burned, but what the world forces you to wear to become their version of you.
Some Guy in History
Philosopher

Postby Amorphos » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:41 pm

It means fallacy. And besides who needs superiority if we are equal to God lol.
The truth is naked,
Amorphos
ILP Legend

Postby Some Guy in History » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:04 pm

Amorphos wrote:

It means fallacy. And besides who needs superiority if we are equal to God lol.

Because such a being has superiority over you. It's the constant search to find what you have superiority over. Ask a legit question, get a legit answer.

Behind the mask is nothing; just an ideal, an idea, a hope. It is undying, impossible to hide. Anonymity isn't something you feign or pretend at, it's where your life takes you as you walk down a road you had no choice but to walk down. The mask isn't something to hide behind, nor a cover for a visage burned, but what the world forces you to wear to become their version of you.
Some Guy in History
Philosopher

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:06 pm

Amorphos wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Top A level academic reply. //sarcasm Stop wasting my time.

on the contrary, you are wasting your own time, if you ask questions, get replies, and then don't see it through by actually answering. simple reasoning doesn't require elaborations, it is what it is.

Because what you're doing isn't reasoning, its fanning your fanny to appeal to the liberal global consciousness.
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Previous

Return to Meta