Page 7 of 7

Re: Suicide should be available to everyone

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:35 am
by Uccisore
phyllo wrote:Why fuck would you say that you are crazy if you know full well that "it's not the kind of crazy that fucks up the site"?


Well, because Carleas happened to point out that there's frequently mentally ill moderators here, and I felt a rare impulse to show a bit of light-hearted solidarity. It probably won't happen again any time soon.

Re: Suicide should be available to everyone

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:07 am
by The Golden Turd
Ecmandu is crazy in one of those particular ways that make him virtually worthless as a contributor here.


I actually get a lot from my involvement with Rcmanfu, allows me to test rhetorical formulations in schizophrenics, seeing how they receive it and formulate back in return. Teaches me a lot about how they think, in many different ways. This helps me in terms of reasoning with people in general, and like to think we may be rubbing off on them. Ecmandu's Delusions of Competency and Relevancy is of little worry. I'm the Stoic here, not everyone else, maybe we shouldn't be like Zeno of Citrum and base half of our philosophy on the necessity of persecuting retards who are attracted to philosophy, and instead just accept they are fucked up, perhaps capable though unlikely to change, but in principle unwilling to give up on them out if pure dogmatic optimism. Who knows, one if us might find that golden realization in how to better comprehend people like Ecmandu, leading to treatments and cures.

Re: Suicide should be available to everyone

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:31 am
by Uccisore
In theory, this would be a website in which many people come and go, constantly being introduced to the site, and the confusion/irritation a new person experiences trying to deal with Ecmandu until they realize he's a schitzophrenic or whatever would overrule the fun/insight to be had playing with his head for those of us that are onto him. I think most of the rules here are based on this mostly mythical version of the website.

Of course in the ILP-that-exists of people who all know each other and are aware of each other's bullshit and is essentially stagnant, there's no reason to punish Ecmandu because anybody that talks to him knows what they are getting into. But in an ILP like that there's barely a need for rules at all.

Re: Suicide should be available to everyone

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:38 pm
by Mictlantecuhtli
If we hear about somebody committing suicide by strangling themselves with a Christmas stocking I am going to blame all of you....:lol:

Re: Suicide should be available to everyone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:32 pm
by Ultimate Philosophy 1001
You talk of schizophrenia like its a bad thing.

It is actually a power more than it is a curse.

Re: Suicide should be available to everyone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:12 pm
by Ecmandu
Uccisore is still deleting my threads.

This one was perfectly politics.

I linked to a YouTube video and only wrote:

Trump is not my president.

The video in question slammed trumps administration

Re: Uccisore still deleting threads!!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:35 pm
by Ecmandu
Ecmandu wrote:Uccisore is still deleting my threads.

This one was perfectly politics.

I linked to a YouTube video and only wrote:

Trump is not my president.

The video in question slammed trumps administration


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TprbjAgt3i0

That's the video I posted.

Obviously Kellyanne is a Uccisore of the world, so Uccisore takes it quite personally to defend his tribe!!!

It's as obvious as obvious can be

Re: Suicide should be available to everyone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:35 pm
by Uccisore
I don't delete threads, I move them. Your thread was an incoherent bit of retardation followed by a link to somebody else's content. It went in the sandbox, which is specifically designated for low-effort material like that.

Re: Suicide should be available to everyone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:22 am
by Ecmandu
Uccisore wrote:I don't delete threads, I move them. Your thread was an incoherent bit of retardation followed by a link to somebody else's content. It went in the sandbox, which is specifically designated for low-effort material like that.


Actually, I subsequently found it buried in non philosophical chat... Not sandbox, which that and rant is where I looked.

One sentence and a video is not incoherent.

I titled it "trump is not my president"

And after the link, stated, "trump is the president of shit"

And you will always be kellyanne to me in my link

Re: Suicide should be available to everyone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:25 am
by Uccisore
It wasn't my choice to have three different sub forums devoted to low-effort shitposting, but we do, and your thread clearly belonged there. If you want a post to stay in my section of the forums, try actually writing some content.

Re: Suicide should be available to everyone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:40 am
by Ecmandu
Uccisore wrote:It wasn't my choice to have three different sub forums devoted to low-effort shitposting, but we do, and your thread clearly belonged there. If you want a post to stay in my section of the forums, try actually writing some content.


What?? You want me to paraphrase a video with words to be worthy of your forums???

Man you're dense!!

I could have summed that video up in 2 paragraphs...

The video speaks better!!!!

It's not garbage or trash Uccisore

Re: Suicide should be available to everyone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:51 am
by Uccisore
Ecmandu wrote:I could have summed that video up in 2 paragraphs...


First of all, I highly doubt that. Secondly, if you did your post would have been left in my section of the forums. I don't care about your excuses- if you don't feel like doing any writing or have some magical reason why you don't think you should be expected do, be prepared to have your shit dumped in the sandbox where it goes.

Re: Suicide should be available to everyone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:56 am
by Xunzian
A dude I went to High School with always joked that suicide is something everyone should try at least once.

Re: Suicide should be available to everyone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:55 pm
by Ecmandu
Uccisore wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:I could have summed that video up in 2 paragraphs...


First of all, I highly doubt that. Secondly, if you did your post would have been left in my section of the forums. I don't care about your excuses- if you don't feel like doing any writing or have some magical reason why you don't think you should be expected do, be prepared to have your shit dumped in the sandbox where it goes.


Really?? I can't just write:

Trump lied about the homicide rates and then accuses news organizations of fake news because they won't report his lie of the day as truth.

That's less than 2 paragraphs.

Let's say the whole thing now...

Trump has some bimbo who doesn't know the difference between the words terrorist and "mastermind" (a joke in itself) even though he repeatedly says that he's smart enough to only surround himself with the best!!

That's only two sentences.

Re: Suicide should be available to everyone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:03 pm
by Uccisore
Ecmandu wrote:
Uccisore wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:I could have summed that video up in 2 paragraphs...


First of all, I highly doubt that. Secondly, if you did your post would have been left in my section of the forums. I don't care about your excuses- if you don't feel like doing any writing or have some magical reason why you don't think you should be expected do, be prepared to have your shit dumped in the sandbox where it goes.


Really?? I can't just write:

Trump lied about the homicide rates and then accuses news organizations of fake news because they won't report his lie of the day as truth.

That's less than 2 paragraphs.

Let's say the whole thing now...

Trump has some bimbo who doesn't know the difference between the words terrorist and "mastermind" (a joke in itself) even though he repeatedly says that he's smart enough to only surround himself with the best!!

That's only two sentences.


That would probably go to the Rant House. Or not, depending on my mood.

Re: Suicide should be available to everyone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:09 pm
by Ecmandu
Oh come on Uccisore!

That video is an embarrassment to Trumps liar and make shit up and chiefs whole administration.

That's why I posted the video!!

Nobody cares what I can say in one run-on sentence...

But when they see kellyanne in person...

Holy shit!!

And then they understand!!!

Re: Suicide should be available to everyone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:16 pm
by Uccisore
What that another example of something you think should be allowed a thread on my forums, or can we agree that last post was unhinged ranting and raving?

Nobody cares what I can say in one run-on sentence...


Yes. That's why I moved the thread.

Re: Suicide should be available to everyone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:19 pm
by Ecmandu
Uccisore wrote:What that another example of something you think should be allowed a thread on my forums, or can we agree that last post was unhinged ranting and raving?

Nobody cares what I can say in one run-on sentence...


Yes. That's why I moved the thread.


The video wasn't about me Uccisore...

The cringe worthiness of it could only be had by actually viewing it.

I didn't need to say a damn thing!!

Being ultra conservative, you moved it as rant because of ideology, not political content...

It embarrassed you !

Re: Suicide should be available to everyone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:21 pm
by Uccisore
Ecmandu wrote:I didn't need to say a damn thing!!


You did in order for the thread to stay in my section of the forums.

It embarrassed you !


I didn't even watch it.

Re: Suicide should be available to everyone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:30 pm
by Ecmandu
Oh, what, are you going to get all aspergers on me now ?

I said "trump is not my president" (and he's not)
As my title and then posted a video which was about why he wasn't ....

You really wanted me to physically type:

Trump lied about the homicide rates and then accuses news organizations of fake news because they won't report his lie of the day as truth, and then
Trump has some bimbo who doesn't know the difference between the words "terrorist" and "mastermind" (a joke in itself) even though he repeatedly says that he's smart enough to only surround himself with the best!!

That's only two sentences.

???? That's all you wanted ??

Then move it back!!

Re: Suicide should be available to everyone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:44 pm
by Uccisore
You typing things in this thread doesn't make that thread not-shit.

If you're desperate to post an episode of a T.V. show to my section of the forums, then create a new thread and actually write your thoughts about it. Provoke a discussion. Maybe even use proper punctuation.

Re: Suicide should be available to everyone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:58 pm
by Ecmandu
Oh sure, everything I type is desperate ...

You and Kellyanne Conway really need to get a room...

I can't believe you won't watch a video of your soulmate!!!

Your loss I suppose

Re: Suicide should be available to everyone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:26 pm
by The Eternal Warrior
Xunzian wrote:A dude I went to High School with always joked that suicide is something everyone should try at least once.


Right. And, I add to that: If at first you don't succeed, suicide might not be for you.

Re: Suicide should be available to everyone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:08 pm
by Alf
Suicide is murder!