Testing

A forum about the forums

Moderator: Carleas

Testing

Postby The Golden Turd » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:47 am

No place on the website to test stuff.

Seeing if this works:

<iframe width="800" height="430" src="//fncd.net/embed?id=mRzuCey" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Image

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
User avatar
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable
 
Posts: 9450
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 am
Location: Apparently Well Up Manical Mongoose's Ass

Re: Testing

Postby The Golden Turd » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:49 am

Image
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Image

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
User avatar
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable
 
Posts: 9450
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 am
Location: Apparently Well Up Manical Mongoose's Ass

Re: Testing

Postby The Golden Turd » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:51 am

https://fncd.net/v?id=mRzuCey

I'm trying to figure out how to use this in a forum post, any ideas? I want to make a Count Down To Freedom thread.
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Image

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
User avatar
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable
 
Posts: 9450
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 am
Location: Apparently Well Up Manical Mongoose's Ass

Re: Testing

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:31 am

Just try and post it anywhere and instead of hitting submit just hit preview and see if it works before you submit it.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24291
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Testing

Postby Carleas » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:44 pm

We might be free much sooner if China nukes us before inauguration!

Unfortunately, I don't think there's a way to embed that on ILP. Looks like you'll just have to keep us updated manually. Maybe title the thread, "Inauguration is on January 20th". That should do the trick.
User Control Panel > Board preference > Edit display options > Display signatures: No.
Carleas
Magister Ludi
 
Posts: 5289
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:10 pm
Location: Washington DC, USA

Re: Testing

Postby Lev Muishkin » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:00 pm

Turd Ferguson wrote:https://fncd.net/v?id=mRzuCey


Countdown to Armageddon.
Countdown to increase in poverty, fear, racism, hatred
Countdown to decrease in education, reason and intelligence.

"Science is entirely Faith Based.... Obama is Muslim....Evil is the opposition to life (e-v-i-l <=> l-i-v-e ... and not by accident). Without evil there could be no life.", James S. Saint.
"The Holocaust was the fault of the Jews; The Holocaust was not genocide", Kriswest
"A Tortoise is a Turtle", Wizard
" Hitler didn't create the Nazis. In reality, the Judists did ... for a purpose of their own. Hitler was merely one they chose to head it up after they discovered the Judist betrayal in WW1, their "Judas Iscariot";James S Saint.
These just keep getting funnier.
User avatar
Lev Muishkin
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4037
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:58 am

Re: Testing

Postby MagsJ » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:17 pm

Lev Muishkin wrote:
Turd Ferguson wrote:https://fncd.net/v?id=mRzuCey
Countdown to increase in racism, hatred

Is that even possible? can they decrease any further?

The world will be watching...
Image
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 16779
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: Testing

Postby The Golden Turd » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:44 pm

Lev, just because you support those things, doesn't mean it is on Trump's agenda. Between you and Joker, I'm not certain who has the most perverse or destructive political beliefs.

Give Love A Chance!
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Image

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
User avatar
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable
 
Posts: 9450
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 am
Location: Apparently Well Up Manical Mongoose's Ass

Re: Testing

Postby The Golden Turd » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:35 am

Carleas, can you either sticky this thread, or make a subforum in Mets for testing?

Reason why, you should be aware of our failed attempts to make things work on the forum. Using Smears idea has some merit, but it results in you existing in a informational void, and people just keep quiet about it over time, unknown to you, until it becomes a informational void of sucking despair, and the site becomes horribly outdated and collapses in on itself as we kill one another off in a apocalyptic blood frenzy of indignant despair at the dysfunction of it all.

Just a idea. Not a bad one.
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Image

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
User avatar
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable
 
Posts: 9450
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 am
Location: Apparently Well Up Manical Mongoose's Ass

Re: Testing

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:41 am

Will you please get rid of the pic of that white man and that african kid? I don't want to look at pictures of self righteous assholes and emaciated children who refuse to bootstrap it and take care of themselves. Am I supposed to give a shit that he's so skinny? Am I supposed to think that the white guy there has good morals?

Just get rid of it dude. It's so tasteless.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24291
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Testing

Postby The Golden Turd » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:35 pm

It is supposed to evoke your sensibility. I'm surprised you haven't fully killed off your humanity via drug use yet.

Ummm..... Absolutely under no circumstances, will I ever do that. His foundation embraces in general many of the principles I uphold on the proper use of force, not as a force of hate, but of compassion and necessity in protecting the defenseless youth in society. Does so better than I express in general.

Secondly, my posts can gather 200+ views even if nobody ever replies in a day or two. I can't state how many potentially new viewers are looking at it, but I suspect we all get several tens of thousands of new viewers looking at any of our posts at a given time, and if only 1% of them are inspired to look at them and donate, or just sign up under smile.Amazon.com for free and have Amazon.com donate 0.05% of your purchases free to The Angels Of East Africa, then I think this is a fine thing.

Remember, I don't get paid for this. I just the other day introduced a new strategic principle for calculating mathematically as well as explaining why wars in places like Darfur pop up and are so nasty within the larger international strategic environment. People have written books and gotten novel peace prizes for far less provoking ideas. As Carleas points out, we offer our still quite copyrighted ideas (which he dies not own) on this site for display. We've never discussed compensation. I'm using my signature as compensation, to advance my ideals, and that results in little children staying alive. It would be sick headed wrong for him to react and stamp it out because a druggies is struggling against his racism and class consciousness, preferring to live in the dark.

I recommend either taking even more drugs to stomp out any evidence left that your still in possession of a human soul, or much better, embrace it as a long lost friend, stop using drugs, and learn to value your humanity through physical emotional contacts with the left fortunate, donating your I'll gotten fortune to the impoverished and dying.

Or, block the signature pics you lazy shit. Just know the text remains. I will never ever ever delete it, I will be in deep moral shock if it is even attempted, and will never cease giving hell on the matter if attempted by any one. It is a very good, quite valid cause, and it parallels my philosophy in life.

Those are your choices.

Image

Image

He protects war orphans, keeping them alive.
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Image

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
User avatar
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable
 
Posts: 9450
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 am
Location: Apparently Well Up Manical Mongoose's Ass

Re: Testing

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:40 am

My amazon smile contributions go to the innocence project. Why don't you worry about your own country and the crazy fucks in charge who want to lock up everyone under the sun, and just let those african kids fend for themselves? Hell, they're all soldiers. Why you feel like you need to help a kid that's got the blood of his own people on his hands before he even busts his first nut?
Last edited by Mr Reasonable on Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24291
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Testing

Postby MagsJ » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:51 am

Why not do both? afterall.. we have the means and the ways.
Image
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 16779
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: Testing

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:57 am

Now Magsj, how are we supposed to lead the world and show that everyone should try hard so that we can all be billionaires and all have yachts if we go giving away too much stuff for free?

A guy who's starving will get some shit done for a meal. And the world need some shit to get done. If we just feed everyone for free then the next thing you know we'll all be living in thatch huts and dying of common illnesses.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24291
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Testing

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:00 am

Like what if global warming isn't a hoax, and all the ice caps melt? We need to plan for that and get to work on getting enough yachts for everyone to live at sea. Could you imagine a world covered in water that's just 1 big traffic jam of yachts? It would be like Ft. Lauderdale except the whole world. You can't tell me you wouldn't rather live that way than up here on this dry, boring land.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24291
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Testing

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:02 am

Long as we have robots, we will have the yachts.

Robots will put everyone out of a job, they will be busy building us yachts so we don't need jobs. Only people needed would be the mechanics to repair the bots, and the people pumping electricity to the bots.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Testing

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:04 am

There's no such thing as robots.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24291
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Testing

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:07 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:There's no such thing as robots.


There already is.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Testing

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:07 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:There's no such thing as robots.

I myself am probably a robot.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Testing

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:14 am

False.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24291
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Testing

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:15 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:False.


Prove it. I already provided evidence in my robot thread.
Now it is your turn to provide evidence.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Testing

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:17 am

You prove it. Why does everyone keep asking me to prove shit when they're the ones saying crazy shit? This is a problem. A very basic one. You have the burden of proof when you say you're a robot. I don't have to prove you're not.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24291
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Testing

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:19 am

You said robots don't exist so I put into question your credibility to diagnose whether or not something is or isn't a robot.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Testing

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:22 am

I don't care about that. You're the one who has to prove it.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24291
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Testing

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:23 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:I don't care about that. You're the one who has to prove it.


I already did in my thread. What part of it do you not agree with?
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Next

Return to Meta



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users