What is this forum for?

Why is there a rant house but also this house?

Because one is for ranting and the other is for talking about the site.

It is also used to deflate Carleas ego when he gets too uppity ippity.

More like ranting about the site :wink:

I don’t know. I honestly never pay attention to which forum something is in. Just when you log on, click, “new posts” and that’s it. People get their panties all wadded up about which forum something is in. I never understood that.

Forum can shade meaning. A thread about transgender people in Psychology and Mind is very different from a thread about transgender people in Society, Government, and Economics.

Yeah but I think the diversity of replies that follow most OPs sort of override, muddle, and make it the case that just about any discussion could go in just about any forum.

Like “trannies feelings are being hurt because of some psychological predisposition” might be a title, but then I come in and say, “well who’s gonna pay to build the tranny bathrooms for all these people??”

Now it’s psychology and economics.

Or like if you post in SGE, and your post is anything that isn’t exactly what would be agreed upon by radical right wing talk radio show hosts, then UCC will come into your thread and turn it into a rant. So there’s that.

Grannies can’t have their own separate bathroom, makes no sense. Woman trying to be men be pissing all over the floor and wall when trying to go in the urinal, and the granny guys trying to be women would hog the toilet, still making man sized loads, clogging everything, or worst, going in with a box of tampons in their hands and a funny look on their face, when the women try to be men but gave up n urinal peeing will be outside, kicking the toilet stalls screams to fucking move it, they gotta piss, they know you can’t get a period, if your bleeding down there, go to the hospital to get antibiotics.

They out comes the knives…

Just, no.

Trixie just needs to start using the men’s room again, become reaquainted with pissing standing up, like Jesus does.