Be Nice To Women And Minorities Section

Can we have a reserved section of the site, where everyone has to pretend they respect women and minority posters? Just one section, it would be wrong to make people pretend everywhere.

We can have the section hidden from viewers not logged in if that is a issue, if you don’t want to give guests the wrong idea.

Or we could carry on having a completely open forum where everyone is free to say anything they
want and no one is censored for expressing unpopular opinions. The only ones that read the forum
are the members themselves so there is no danger of anyone being offended by what they may see

I think we should be openly bigoted, but have a secret hidden areas where we a progressive humanists, hidden from the public eye, where we show love and respect for each other- but still curse and shank one another for public amusement. I don’t want to be attracting those assholes from Oxford, Harvard or Yale signing up thinking we are swell people, so need to hide it.

youtu.be/gzsRZx5gzWg

I listened to her sing four words, gave up immediately. Don’t be posting anymore of that faggot shit on this forum till Carleas sets up your hairy vagina safe zone.

youtu.be/TJAfLE39ZZ8 :cry:

She is singing about interracial sex now? Not listening. She looks like a dirty boozehound, try to avoid women like that.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ2Hjq83rHo

(Your free to fuck anyone you want, doesn’t mean I’m gonna listen to you sing about it though. She isn’t my type, seems more like Smears, I think they have a future together, those two have fun together.)

You are hilarious…

So serious.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNoouLa7uxA[/youtube]