dum dums

I got banned from this forum.

This forum is a dum dum forum. It is the equivalent of a preschool, or kindegarten, or nunnery.

Talking about dick and balls will get you banned here. Even though the dick and balls are the reason life exists in the first place, Its too taboo for these nuns to handle. So we can philosophize, as long as we don’t actually talk about the reason we exist in the first place, which are the dick and balls. We are forced to hide the truth if the truth is taboo. This is a political circus.

Someone should grow a pair.

I don’t know the specific thread you’re talking about, but I’m willing to bet that what you were doing wasn’t philosophy.

My quarrel is with the man who wronged me. I respectfully decree that my duel be with him.

They don’t ban people from here for talking about dicks and balls.

Why is Carleas banning Cock and Balls?

Fuck You Carleas! Trump won, fucking live with it, you’re not enacting your Progressive Final Solution on my private parts.

You may request Trial by Combat legally in the US, the argument that it is illegal because dueling is illegal is invalid, as sparring remains quite legal, in practice and condoned by the US military long after the concept if dueling was made illegal (see Audience Murphy "Red Badge of Courage for a civil war example, today Ranger Battalion still does it)

You merely gotta NOT KILL your opponent, and the laws regarding accidental death immunity in bouts apply if you cab show you merely sought to wound your opponent. Not all Trials by Combat resulted in death, as many were resolved by Crying Raven.

You have the legal right to fight your opponent, or he can seek a member of the local bar association in your state to represent him, under US Law in order to practice law, you have to be a member of a legally recognized law association, so they can’t cheat by getting a cop to fight you, must be a lawyer. You can have the fight state or federal or county, as I’ve seen no evidence it was ever restricted. Not sure muninciple.

So, challenge him to fight till grievious injure or till one cries Raven, this is your right as a American. Everyone has a right to a jury trial via the courts, but not all courts are Jury, such as the DMV or Trials By Combat, or in cases of Arbitration and settlement, or plea bargaining. This is one of the virtues of living in a country that embraces legal pluralism and bijuralism. You get rid of trial by combat, many Supreme Court cases just after the civil war evaporate, as well as our claims post revolutionary war. It is a impeachable part of our legal system, as long as you have the balls to assert your ancient rights as a American.

Uh oh, you’re not a Sovereign Citizen, are you Turd?

Yet here you are talking about them. Something doesn’t add up. :eusa-think:

On the other hand, as I recall…

This clown is getting sick of this town. I should be getting paid 5000 dollars a month for my entertaining posting but noone appreciates my talent. You all are a bunch of stupid loser so have fun with your pathetic infighting. Soon I will have more money than God and you will all be sorry. Most of you are too stupid to comprehend my genius anyway so begone with you. Done wasting my time giving diamonds to swine.

It’s like accusing someone of murdering you after vowing to commit suicide.

You know, sort of. :wink:

No, given I wrote several threads telling Zoots to knock his Sovereign Bullshit off.

I’m just exceptionally well studied in the law. If your not up to date on the law Carleas, as a lawyer, that’s your own problem, doesn’t change the fact that Trial By Combat has never been made illegal in the US. I’m certain you can close a resolution on a contract with it, then when brought to lawsuit, can point out it was previously judicated in trial already, and followed the legal procedures conservatively, to let very letter of the law and all later modifications since made.

You can’t deny us our rights. This isn’t England, US still has this option. Do you deny Trial By Combat isn’t a authentic legal tradition? That it never existed? If not, when did we outlaw it? Answer me that. If you lie, I will correct you, if you further insist on lying, I will fight you to restore my honor and public integrity against your libel. Blood shall be shed, within the narrowest interpretations of our laws still in good standing. This is my right as a American.

Trump is president, gonna drain the swamp and cut on spending. Means we can’t go around offering jury trials like candy anymore. We gotta look at viable, established alternatives to stop the hemmoraging of money, and easiest way is to get us to hemmorage one another’s heads. It will certainly cut back on costly and time consuming frivolous lawsuits. Already a established tradition in our legal system, and like I said, never been outlawed in the US. Still a viable alternative.