Permaban request for CANCER

Carleas, MagsJ, please consider this. I really cant be among this sort of thing anymore.
I wont be posting here for a while.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=191350

I had a suspicion that Wide Open is Wizard because he used the term “faggotry” and I never saw anyone but Wizard use the term in its double-g variety. Recently, I realized that the term has been in widespread use for quite a while – thought it was a recent phenomenon – so it could be anyone now.

I think it’s someone new.

By the way, I thought your insistence that Wide Open is Lyssa was grounded. Surprised to see you now struggling to decide whether it’s Lyssa or Satyr. I have to remember never to trust Value Ontologer.

Is this your way of testing how much clout you have here? Threaten to leave if someone isn’t banned when they didn’t even break the rules? I.e. “I am such a valuable poster that if you want to keep me around, you’ll ban this guy.”

The … is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a … and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

It appears that it is not always valuable to know thyself. :evilfun:

I’m sure Jakob is only joshing, as they say.

It’s one of his ways to make us aware how totalitarianism is just lurking around the corner and in the hearts of all men.
And, he is decent enough to not use the word ban but only playfully allude to the authoritarian aspect which is found in all of us.

He needs some time to recharge his batteries now.
Mellow down all the drama with some Mary Janiqua.

Sockpuppets are against the rules right? Circumventing a ban and all that?

It all reminds more of a child’s defiant phase.
It’s not the first time that he declares to stop posting, but he can’t hold out for long. I’m surprised that the self-proclaimed “most powerful philosopher” on ILP shows such a lot of weakness.
But when I have a look at his standards …

… I feel almost tempted to say that anybody with a sense of responsibility shouldn’t give him a voice.

I have a compromise, shut the website down, and everyone commit mass suicide, using Ecmandu’s machine.

I request a permaban for my balls, so that I may finally be a complete woman.

Fine, ll play at their level.

At the level of Trixie’s Balls? Don’t go sticking your head down there.

Not only are you putting your head to the level of Trixie’s balls, your spamming this site because your having problems on a completely different site.

I’m surprised you didn’t make Pezer spam the forum for you.

I think you owe a apology to Satyr and everyone here on this forum who have to put up with these theatrics. As far as I can see you started the fight, why should everyone not affiliated with either side suffer? You two should just kiss and make up.

There’s nice tidy systems, and then there’s allowing nazis to clog your system because they figured all the loopholes to your rules.

:mrgreen:

Awesome. I was thinking I should document the first wave.

I colnt get into the debate. An out of respect I left the creative writing section clean.

Unfortunately, you fail to realize that your not really any better in these antics, your suppressing their need for political expression just like a nazis would… Actually, your acting like a immature teenage Nazis.

Nazis are direct derivatives of the Nietzschean philosophy. This was pointed out even back in the 19th century, that Nazis like followers would evolve out of the philosophy, both are inherently Satanic and destructive both to themselves and the greater society.

Satyr is hurting people through KTS, but it’s mostly misfits who want to be hurt, they are attracted to that, no different than Pezer giving up on life, consuming drugs, leaving his college aspirations behind, and following you. It is a complete waste of life, I warned him not to, but at some point, you gotta just write someone off as lost for at least the time bring. That is KTS as much as you.

The whole point of not being a a Nazis is finding a middle ground where you can denounce bad ideas, give men choices in choosing, but also let them have the right to fail. Some failures can breed later success, once mistakes are learned. As far as I know, neither KTS nor your much smaller, nearly identical mayhem has killed anyone, so all I can push for is a recommendation to reject your Satanism, a desire opposed to Gid and Reality, and instead reach down inside, embrace what is good and sober in yourselves, and try to live a better, wiser life.

You still have time, you can choose to erase all those troll threads. No point menstrating like this all over the forum. If you really oppose Nazis, find a balance, in letting them express themselves while showing opposition. I oppose Sauwelios for his poorly closeted Neo-Nazis beliefs, but I don’t crush everything he has to say. I trust in God’s design and philosophy, that I will at least be able to steer some borderline people away. You can’t win them all. You and Satyr are like adult versions of the Children of the Corn, you both do these foul things to yourselves, so be it. Nobody not already in your two crazy little groups care about this crazy little civil war your having. Try to be a but more mature and grown up, state your displeasure, and develop better arguments. Your not playing to their level, your just making a damn fool of yourself, and everyone not affiliated has to suffer. Don’t be such a Sauwelios, you can be better than this.

HAIL OTHINN
TEAR DOWN uNTERNAZI

I offered you the chance, the repercussions are yours.

You don’t offer any real alternative to their vision, and are acting far more childish. This is a Pan-Philisophical Site, any topic is supposed to be open to discussion. Doing this is pathetic, uncool, and nobody is impressed with it, not even those of us who already were opposed to Satyr to begin with.

Best of luck with your inevitable, involuntary, pointless, and easily preventable break from this forum. Still time to change your mind and erase some of the pure childish garbage you’ve flooded this forum with through the course of the night. You really aren’t any better than they are, worst than anything. You’ve made KTS look restrained and moderate.