Permaban request for CANCER

A forum about the forums

Moderator: Carleas

Permaban request for CANCER

Postby Fixed Cross » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:52 pm

Carleas, MagsJ, please consider this. I really cant be among this sort of thing anymore.
I wont be posting here for a while.

Is_Yde_opN wrote:
looking for new converts (no, not me) wrote:Who is this "we"?

What are you , Jesus?
Do you assume all humans have the same values?

Relax, Jewsus.
Jesus was half goyim, half Jew.
You are similar but less goyim than him.

I can tell by your obsession with Jesus, the cross (feel free to tell me why that is such a big thing with Jews, I’m curious) and shit, actual shit.

And to answer your attention seeking question, No, I don’t assume all people have the same values. At the same time, this doesn’t mean that values are arbitrary or that values or the act of valuing is valuable in itself. That’s a sign of trying to forget reality.

Of your values.

Yes, my values. You do not have to adopt my values, in fact, I would have to check my values and priorities if you were to do so. Just to make sure it’s not me who….
You know what I mean.

I see why an apostle of value ontology wouldn’t have an issue with turning into dust.
Not essentially. Because the dust would still value itself.
So why not.

Her values command it. She's powerful enough to attain her values, apparently. (no idea who you are referring to but it must be someone that had influence on you by executing her will as she saw fit)

I am referring to your mommy.
Jewsus’ Cross, take your time and tell me about her.

Quit being so banal. Yes, yes, all values the same, blabla.
I don’t care about what you come up with to feel good about yourself.
Or how to appeal to others who need something, anything, to feel good about themselves.

Probably itll work out by some one having food that wouldnt have had.

It doesnt seem very complicated I must say. Sometimes people think too much into things.

You really shouldn’t care about what I wrote, nor think about it.
Sometimes people think too much into things.

But to be frankish, I really do hope you find new apostles on ILP. Convert all of them if you can.
I'm curious how this narcissistic-supply pyramid scheme is going to work out.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=191350
Last edited by Fixed Cross on Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Progress: the strengthening of the type, the ability for great willing; everything else is misunderstanding, danger." - N
Sun knew not where her own hall was / The stars knew not their own places / Moon knew not his own power. - Havamal

Ζεύς

There are innumerable seeds in the earth, innumerably many more than the reckoning of either living or dead trees- the sound of the seeds growing is deafening, and drowns out the sound of all the falling oceans of wood in the forests- but, perhaps, the sound made by the seeds can only be heard with our thoughts. - Parodites, 3rd Pentad

The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Dorian usurper

Re: Permaban request for Satyr- or Lyssa-clone

Postby Magnus Anderson » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:32 pm

I had a suspicion that Wide Open is Wizard because he used the term "faggotry" and I never saw anyone but Wizard use the term in its double-g variety. Recently, I realized that the term has been in widespread use for quite a while -- thought it was a recent phenomenon -- so it could be anyone now.

I think it's someone new.

By the way, I thought your insistence that Wide Open is Lyssa was grounded. Surprised to see you now struggling to decide whether it's Lyssa or Satyr. I have to remember never to trust Value Ontologer.
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher

Postby perpetualburn » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:55 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:Carleas, MagsJ, please consider this. I really cant be among this sort of thing anymore.

Is this your way of testing how much clout you have here? Threaten to leave if someone isn't banned when they didn't even break the rules? I.e. "I am such a valuable poster that if you want to keep me around, you'll ban this guy."
perpetualburn

Postby apaosha » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:06 am

I really cant be among this sort of thing anymore.

The ... is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a ... and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

It appears that it is not always valuable to know thyself. :evilfun:
apaosha
Daeva

Postby Is_Yde_opN » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:46 am

I'm sure Jakob is only joshing, as they say.

It's one of his ways to make us aware how totalitarianism is just lurking around the corner and in the hearts of all men.
And, he is decent enough to not use the word ban but only playfully allude to the authoritarian aspect which is found in all of us.

He needs some time to recharge his batteries now.
Mellow down all the drama with some Mary Janiqua.
Is_Yde_opN
Thinker

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:55 am

perpetualburn wrote:
Fixed Cross wrote:Carleas, MagsJ, please consider this. I really cant be among this sort of thing anymore.

Is this your way of testing how much clout you have here? Threaten to leave if someone isn't banned when they didn't even break the rules? I.e. "I am such a valuable poster that if you want to keep me around, you'll ban this guy."

Sockpuppets are against the rules right? Circumventing a ban and all that?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Leyla » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:51 pm

It all reminds more of a child's defiant phase.
It's not the first time that he declares to stop posting, but he can't hold out for long. I'm surprised that the self-proclaimed "most powerful philosopher" on ILP shows such a lot of weakness.
But when I have a look at his standards ...
Fixed Cross wrote: I think any man who hasnt used drugs is a pussy and should be discarded where manly things are being discussed. I mean that.

... I feel almost tempted to say that anybody with a sense of responsibility shouldn't give him a voice.
Leyla

Postby The Golden Turd » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:18 pm

I have a compromise, shut the website down, and everyone commit mass suicide, using Ecmandu's machine.
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:41 pm

I request a permaban for my balls, so that I may finally be a complete woman.
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.

Postby Fixed Cross » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:12 am

Fine, ll play at their level.
"Progress: the strengthening of the type, the ability for great willing; everything else is misunderstanding, danger." - N
Sun knew not where her own hall was / The stars knew not their own places / Moon knew not his own power. - Havamal

Ζεύς

There are innumerable seeds in the earth, innumerably many more than the reckoning of either living or dead trees- the sound of the seeds growing is deafening, and drowns out the sound of all the falling oceans of wood in the forests- but, perhaps, the sound made by the seeds can only be heard with our thoughts. - Parodites, 3rd Pentad

- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Dorian usurper

Postby The Golden Turd » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:16 am

At the level of Trixie's Balls? Don't go sticking your head down there.
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

Recently hidden post:
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby The Golden Turd » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:27 am

Not only are you putting your head to the level of Trixie's balls, your spamming this site because your having problems on a completely different site.

I'm surprised you didn't make Pezer spam the forum for you.

I think you owe a apology to Satyr and everyone here on this forum who have to put up with these theatrics. As far as I can see you started the fight, why should everyone not affiliated with either side suffer? You two should just kiss and make up.

Recently hidden post:
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby Pezerocles » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:34 am

There's nice tidy systems, and then there's allowing nazis to clog your system because they figured all the loopholes to your rules.
Pezerocles
Led Zeppelin Satanist

Postby Pezerocles » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:39 am

Pezerocles
Led Zeppelin Satanist

Postby Fixed Cross » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:45 am

Turd Ferguson wrote:Image

Not only are you putting your head to the level of Trixie's balls, your spamming this site because your having problems on a completely different site.

I think you owe a apology to Satyr and everyone here on this forum who have to put up with these theatrics. As far as I can see you started the fight, why should everyone not affiliated with either side suffer? You two should just kiss and make up.

:mrgreen:

Awesome. I was thinking I should document the first wave.

I colnt get into the debate. An out of respect I left the creative writing section clean.

Ζεύς

- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Dorian usurper

Postby Fixed Cross » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:46 am

Fixed Cross wrote:

I colnt get into the debate. An out of respect I left the creative writing section clean.

Fixed Cross wrote:

Ζεύς

- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Dorian usurper

Re: Permaban request for CANCER

Postby Pezerocles » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:52 am

Pezerocles
Led Zeppelin Satanist

Postby The Golden Turd » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:03 am

Unfortunately, you fail to realize that your not really any better in these antics, your suppressing their need for political expression just like a nazis would.... Actually, your acting like a immature teenage Nazis.

Nazis are direct derivatives of the Nietzschean philosophy. This was pointed out even back in the 19th century, that Nazis like followers would evolve out of the philosophy, both are inherently Satanic and destructive both to themselves and the greater society.

Satyr is hurting people through KTS, but it's mostly misfits who want to be hurt, they are attracted to that, no different than Pezer giving up on life, consuming drugs, leaving his college aspirations behind, and following you. It is a complete waste of life, I warned him not to, but at some point, you gotta just write someone off as lost for at least the time bring. That is KTS as much as you.

The whole point of not being a a Nazis is finding a middle ground where you can denounce bad ideas, give men choices in choosing, but also let them have the right to fail. Some failures can breed later success, once mistakes are learned. As far as I know, neither KTS nor your much smaller, nearly identical mayhem has killed anyone, so all I can push for is a recommendation to reject your Satanism, a desire opposed to Gid and Reality, and instead reach down inside, embrace what is good and sober in yourselves, and try to live a better, wiser life.

You still have time, you can choose to erase all those troll threads. No point menstrating like this all over the forum. If you really oppose Nazis, find a balance, in letting them express themselves while showing opposition. I oppose Sauwelios for his poorly closeted Neo-Nazis beliefs, but I don't crush everything he has to say. I trust in God's design and philosophy, that I will at least be able to steer some borderline people away. You can't win them all. You and Satyr are like adult versions of the Children of the Corn, you both do these foul things to yourselves, so be it. Nobody not already in your two crazy little groups care about this crazy little civil war your having. Try to be a but more mature and grown up, state your displeasure, and develop better arguments. Your not playing to their level, your just making a damn fool of yourself, and everyone not affiliated has to suffer. Don't be such a Sauwelios, you can be better than this.

Recently hidden post:
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby Fixed Cross » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:17 am

Turd Ferguson wrote:Unfortunately, you fail to realize that your not really any better in these antics, your suppressing their need for political expression just like a nazis would.... Actually, your acting like a immature teenage Nazis.

Nazis are direct derivatives of the Nietzschean philosophy. This was pointed out even back in the 19th century, that Nazis like followers would evolve out of the philosophy, both are inherently Satanic and destructive both to themselves and the greater society.

Satyr is hurting people through KTS, but it's mostly misfits who want to be hurt, they are attracted to that, no different than Pezer giving up on life, consuming drugs, leaving his college aspirations behind, and following you. It is a complete waste of life, I warned him not to, but at some point, you gotta just write someone off as lost for at least the time bring. That is KTS as much as you.

The whole point of not being a a Nazis is finding a middle ground where you can denounce bad ideas, give men choices in choosing, but also let them have the right to fail. Some failures can breed later success, once mistakes are learned. As far as I know, neither KTS nor your much smaller, nearly identical mayhem has killed anyone, so all I can push for is a recommendation to reject your Satanism, a desire opposed to Gid and Reality, and instead reach down inside, embrace what is good and sober in yourselves, and try to live a better, wiser life.

You still have time, you can choose to erase all those troll threads. No point menstrating like this all over the forum. If you really oppose Nazis, find a balance, in letting them express themselves while showing opposition. I oppose Sauwelios for his poorly closeted Neo-Nazis beliefs, but I don't crush everything he has to say. I trust in God's design and philosophy, that I will at least be able to steer some borderline people away. You can't win them all. You and Satyr are like adult versions of the Children of the Corn, you both do these foul things to yourselves, so be it. Nobody not already in your two crazy little groups care about this crazy little civil war your having. Try to be a but more mature and grown up, state your displeasure, and develop better arguments. Your not playing to their level, your just making a damn fool of yourself, and everyone not affiliated has to suffer. Don't be such a Sauwelios, you can be better than this.

HAIL OTHINN
TEAR DOWN uNTERNAZI

Ζεύς

- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Dorian usurper

Postby The Golden Turd » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:26 am

I offered you the chance, the repercussions are yours.

You don't offer any real alternative to their vision, and are acting far more childish. This is a Pan-Philisophical Site, any topic is supposed to be open to discussion. Doing this is pathetic, uncool, and nobody is impressed with it, not even those of us who already were opposed to Satyr to begin with.

Best of luck with your inevitable, involuntary, pointless, and easily preventable break from this forum. Still time to change your mind and erase some of the pure childish garbage you've flooded this forum with through the course of the night. You really aren't any better than they are, worst than anything. You've made KTS look restrained and moderate.

Recently hidden post:
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby Pandora » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:33 am

Fixed, so what have you accomplished with this?

Are you just venting, or do you actually have a goal in mind?

So, the poster gets banned, and another sock puppet takes his place.

And then what?
Pandora
Philosopher

Postby Pezerocles » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:41 am

I used to shoot nazis in my dreams and enjoy medal of honor a lot.

It used to be fun, wondering how such a gorilla could have used such a weirdly cool looking sign, now, there's just too much nihilism in the world to allow this shit to go unchecked. To allow young, internet-faring kids to think that because they use words, they are saying things.

We need a better Satan. As a fan, I'm tired of the swastika. There is no art in genocide, no dance in Hitler's ramblings. Just a fuck-face with an army.
Pezerocles
Led Zeppelin Satanist

Postby Fixed Cross » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:47 am

Pandora wrote:Fixed, so what have you accomplished with this?

Are you just venting, or do you actually have a goal in mind?

So, the poster gets banned, and another sock puppet takes his place.

And then what?

It's just that Ive finally accepted their standard as apparently the running one at the bottom. Ive been expending a lot of energy on what I see as elevating philosophy, and for the pure aesthetics of it repressed the instinct of swatting the bugs that surround anyone who sticks his neck out here. Ive stopped repressing, Ill just respond on the terms that these people are allowed to spread here, but in the way of a living human. The unternazis arent really alive, they are that dank rot between life and death that the third reich was really made of.
Im
So basically, saying fine, mods, accept unternazism as a welcome trend here, but then we'll be clear about it - after all we are philosophers.
No half hidden premises.

I assure you these pictures are the only thing I would know to offer '"Satyr". Its the sort of will he's made of, all his posts reek of it. And he understands nothing.

Just showing whats going on.
Not everyone seems to be looking.

Ζεύς

- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Dorian usurper

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:53 am

Let's not ban anybody. It's much more fun that way.....
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit

Postby Fixed Cross » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:05 am

Ζεύς

- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Dorian usurper

Next

Return to Meta