Does Anyone Still Want The Zombie Turd Here?

I don’t read his posts, but they are so long that they take up a lot of scrolling time.

Obviously the guy is a traumatized dick, who can’t get any sort of life together for himself, and who is primitive enough to get some satisfaction, short term, out of pretending he isn’t a loser, broken by an unjust war, and that others are the cause of his shame about existence.

His vileness is unparalleled here, he should really be locked up in a ward for his own good - there seems no way back to sanity or any form of happiness for this crumbled small time warcriminal now shifting like a shadow along some desolate and forgotten dirtroad in a backwoods part of the world where he is kept from having to deal with integrities, characters, values, consciousnesses.

Do we really want this place to be that Zombie-friendly?

Click on his name, then click “add foe”.

Apologies for being terse, I’m at work and short on time.

What might be more intriguing, his reaction to you or your reaction to him?

I’m proud to say that I so irritate him he has chosen to “foe” me.

I know: like that is something to be proud of.

One suspects however that your reaction to him is precisely what motivates his reaction to you.

Or, perhaps, vice versa.

Still, it’s the godawful Kids that are wrecking this joint!!

You know, whatever that means.

I’m here as a goodwill mission for humanity to crush all Nietzscheans under my heel. If your feeling the pain, learn to defend your philosophy or continue to watch your positions be consistently stripped from your fingers.

Andmy choice of no life was by choice I’m working my newly established business, in its infancy. You, this is unfortunately the best you can do. Hiding in exile in Canada from your own delusional belief.

You should strive to be a philosopher, and not the loser you have become, it is a philosophy forum after all, I don’t give into peerpressure or group feeling. Come up with arguments, stop pouting about your failures and lack of positive results.

And yet he refuses to crush me. I’m Nietzschean down to the bone. He claims instead that the arguments that I raise are a clear indication that I don’t even exist!!

Alas, Turd is just one more hapless objectivist in my book.

That I don’t follow him around here is an indication that he is just not worth the effort. At least folks like Jacob actually do seem to ponder these relationships a bit more…rigorously?

Turd on the other hand seems ever to be fulminating about something. Or someone.

What might be interesting is to probe why he allows himself to do so. What facets of his life keep pounding him into the ground? What aspects of his existence are so far beyond his capacity to effectively confront that he feels compelled to come into places like this and vent – to seek out scapegoats and whipping boys to pound into the ground instead.

And he calls himself a Turd. Enough said?