Please Ban the 80s from this website

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ukmobha2krY

I just saw this video, and am worried that the 80s may return. Can we have it written in the forum rules that the 80s is not allowed to have influence on this website?

What the hell is it with you and banning things here? And not just me.

Sure glad that you aren’t the one moderating us. :wink:

This includes Derrida, and Dianetics (very popular then) and anyone who thinks the prime of their lives was in the 80s.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914[/youtube]

Not a fan of deconstructionism?

No… I was impressed with the idea until I read into it, then it ocvured to me he was a idiot.

That music video, and Crocadile Dundee, were for a time the main memories I have from my youth, watching it daily.

All the more reason to ban that shit.

Can we ban all praise of Ronald Reagan?

Yes

No, Uccisore would throw a fit if we did that.

He us from the 80s too and should be banned.

He might actually be from the 90s. He can’t possibly be a fully grown mature adult human being. At some point to be one of those you have to have a mind of your own. Reciting political rhetoric and reading a party line can only take you so far. One day he’ll develop into an actual person…maybe…when he grows up.

Joker retired from selling drugs. He has, as you say, fully growed up.

Like your Obama political praising and pandering? :sunglasses: :laughing:

Well, I stopped selling drugs before I turned twenty. I’m still gangsta however and possibly still classified as a domestic terrorist somewhere. Honestly, I’m trying to live a quiet life within the law… :sunglasses: :evilfun: :stuck_out_tongue:

Same here.

For Turd, enjoy the summer guy… :stuck_out_tongue:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ePIZugahFc[/youtube]

Their dance moves look like a rip off of that 1990’s Jack Nicholson batman movie.

Before the 1990’s. :wink:

So you are saying Jack Nicholson ripped off their moves? Preposterous.

Could you link me to what you’re talking about?