Enable my PMs so I can talk to mannequin.

A forum about the forums

Moderator: Carleas

Re: Enable my PMs so I can talk to mannequin.

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:10 pm

Turd wrote:poop

I'd say you're more machine than man, twisted and full of evil.

I hate feminism. Why? I'll tell you why I hate feminism, and why I am a femininist. Feminism encourages women to abandon their nurturing nature, I hate women that act like apathetic cunts and assholes, I hate the rude. Wouldn't say I'd kill someone for playing an incorrect note at a symphony, wouldn't say I am as hardcore as Satyr, but I still hate the rude.
Femininism promotes the idea of feminine, nurturing women, women who care, not moderns.
Tesla told us of the inversion of gender, women acting apathetic and men nurturing, you are completely clueless of this so your concept of gender is founded on ignorance, when you claim I hate women you display your ignorance of Tesla's lore and mythology.

To argue against me is to argue against the Genius of Tesla, you will lose.

In the words of Sojourner Truth, "Ain't I a woman"?
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Enable my PMs so I can talk to mannequin.

Postby The Golden Turd » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:36 pm

Your not a woman.

Autonoetic consciousness is the human ability to mentally place ourselves in the past, in the future, or in counterfactual situations, and to analyze our own thoughts.

Our sense of self affects our behavior, in the present, past and future. It relates to how we reflect on our own past behavior, how we feel about it, and this in turn determines if we do it again
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Image

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
User avatar
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable
 
Posts: 9450
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 am
Location: Apparently Well Up Manical Mongoose's Ass

Re: Enable my PMs so I can talk to mannequin.

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:08 pm

Turd Ferguson wrote:Your not a woman.


You're understanding of gender is pretty much the same as Magnus', it is "gender is whatever I say it is", you and Magnus are two sides of the same coin, the only difference is Magnus isn't rude, and you are rude and ignoble.

Your sample set of determining gender amounts to, taking all the black girls from a school that like rap music, mixing them with some white boys that hate rap music...then saying that all white boys who like rap music are transexual, and only real-girls like rap music.

Let me explain the core of it - femininity is being more sensitive, masculinity is being less sensitive. So dueling is feminine. Men duel because - damage to their masculine egos, they are no longer masculine but in a space of heated passion and sensitivity, the duel is an attempt to regain their damaged masculinity, climbing towards masculinity, thus it is erroneously associated as something inherently masculine.

When I say you are a woman, I refer to modern cunts that have no sensitivity, what tesla refers as to non-nurturing women, the kind of cunts that annoy you in high-school-kind-of-woman. Since you have no sensitivity, aesthetic sense or soul I don't consider you a real woman, just like I don't consider most moderns as genuine women either, but you are as womanly and cunty as any modern girl IMO.

FYI, women are manipulators and fickle, if you deny this you of course a mangina and woman panderer (you are) who wants to deny the facts of female psychology. Fickleness arises as a function of sensitivity. Manipulation is an evolved defense mechanism to acquire resources and security...Lots of bi girls have a tough time relating to other girls, because women are naturally deceptive and fickle, harder to read than most males...So excuse me for not devoting my time and energy trying to relate to every girl I meet...when half of these might as well be called a different specie and have a much lower intellectual capacity than I do...(For instance, girls that listen to Nikki Minaj)...I have a much easier time relating to older women who have a functioning brain and act nurturing, than I do the skittish moderns and the excuse they pander out for "girls" of our times.

So the fact that I have nothing in common with some 90 IQ asshole who listens to Nikki Minaj and has a twat between her legs, isn't my problem, it's a problem with your statistical analysis. You probably have more in common with someone like that than I do, most queers (gay men) are very similar to these type of cunts.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Enable my PMs so I can talk to mannequin.

Postby mannequin » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:05 pm

You could just request a name change, then sign back up with the same original name giving you a clean account with PM ability, and technically, because it's a new account they shouldn't remove your PM ability, if they do, you could just claim you're not same owner of the original account, and you have abandoned it..it might work, although this post might trigger some suspicion.
mannequin
 
Posts: 346
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:35 pm

Re: Enable my PMs so I can talk to mannequin.

Postby The Golden Turd » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:07 am

Who the fuck is Nikki Ninja, and why would I statistically group white and black rap listeners as transgendered?
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Image

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
User avatar
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable
 
Posts: 9450
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 am
Location: Apparently Well Up Manical Mongoose's Ass

Re: Enable my PMs so I can talk to mannequin.

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:44 am

Nikki Minaj. Not Nikki Ninja.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25899
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Enable my PMs so I can talk to mannequin.

Postby The Golden Turd » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:40 am

Still don't know.
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Image

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
User avatar
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable
 
Posts: 9450
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 am
Location: Apparently Well Up Manical Mongoose's Ass

Re: Enable my PMs so I can talk to mannequin.

Postby surreptitious57 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:49 am

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
I keep having violent dreams very violent dreams probably due to all the social ostracization I have gotten throughout my life I fear I will never recover

I really hope you do recover Trixie as I have always liked you and you are my favourite member here so just take it one day at a time as I said before
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1931
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:05 am

Re: Enable my PMs so I can talk to mannequin.

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:41 pm

Turd Ferguson wrote:Still don't know.


Your mother.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25899
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Enable my PMs so I can talk to mannequin.

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:29 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
Turd Ferguson wrote:Still don't know.


Your mother.


Are you Turd's daddy or something?
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Image
User avatar
Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 am
Location: Concrete Wilderness.

Re: Enable my PMs so I can talk to mannequin.

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:01 pm

surreptitious57 wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
I keep having violent dreams very violent dreams probably due to all the social ostracization I have gotten throughout my life I fear I will never recover

I really hope you do recover Trixie as I have always liked you and you are my favourite member here so just take it one day at a time as I said before


I will never recover, I am being denied my rights and privileges to communicate...


I feel utterly dominated...and Trixie does not wish to be dominated (by Ucciscore, but perhaps by a hot dominatrix or something).
Trixie wishes to be dominating (in terms of facts, logic and reason.)
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Enable my PMs so I can talk to mannequin.

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:00 am

I had a phone committee with the judge Carleas on your case Trixie. Unfortunately Carleas told me to fuck off where as your acting attorney I unfortunately have to relinquish your case as your representative.

Sorry....
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Image
User avatar
Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 am
Location: Concrete Wilderness.

Re: Enable my PMs so I can talk to mannequin.

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:03 am

HaHaHa wrote:I had a phone committee with the judge Carleas on your case Trixie. Unfortunately Carleas told me to fuck off where as your acting attorney I unfortunately have to relinquish your case as your representative.

Sorry....


My animosity is directed only at Carleas. When the State is corrupt, when the Judge is corrupt, when the Jury is corrupt, and when you are stuck in North Korea, what can a lawyer do?
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Enable my PMs so I can talk to mannequin.

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:04 am

Turd Ferguson wrote:No, everyone is a He in the English language, unless specifically female. It would be rude to call for example, Mannequin a "It" so I just go with He.... having a crazy beard helps.


It is impolite to call your new girlfriend a He.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Enable my PMs so I can talk to mannequin.

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:10 am

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
HaHaHa wrote:I had a phone committee with the judge Carleas on your case Trixie. Unfortunately Carleas told me to fuck off where as your acting attorney I unfortunately have to relinquish your case as your representative.

Sorry....


My animosity is directed only at Carleas. When the State is corrupt, when the Judge is corrupt, when the Jury is corrupt, and when you are stuck in North Korea, what can a lawyer do?


Not a whole lot and as far as I know there is no internet supreme court. Now I am going to charge you extraordinary fees for my services that will be impossible for you to ever pay back in a single lifetime. Have a good day.

I only accept cash and electronic payments. I do not accept checks or money orders for my services.


Here's my card.....


Image
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Image
User avatar
Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 am
Location: Concrete Wilderness.

Re: Enable my PMs so I can talk to mannequin.

Postby Uccisore » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:39 am

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:What a bunch of baboons and their taboos...they call it "leniency" when they threaten to kick me out for not obeying their primitive customs and traditions...


That is literally the only reason anybody ever gets kicked out of anything. If you can't obey the customs and traditions of a place, expected to be tossed out. Or do the efficient thing, and toss yourself out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8mPuckq ... ure=vmdshb

http://deepfreeze.it/ Curious about corrupt practices in video game journalism? Look no further.
User avatar
Uccisore
The Legitimatizer
 
Posts: 13279
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2002 8:14 pm
Location: Deep in the forests of Maine

Previous

Return to Meta



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users