Erotic sexual fantasies and posts.

A forum about the forums

Moderator: Carleas

Re: Erotic sexual fantasies and posts.

Postby Arcturus Descending » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:19 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
Arcturus Descending wrote:
We aren't talking about your heavenly walls,

So are you saying here that the erotic cannot also be seen as 'heavenly"?

I was trying to say that your heavenly walls were erotic more so than even a cotton ball or piece of cheese.

:lol: This is certainly true.
"Look closely. The beautiful may be small."

"Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing admiration and awe, the oftener and more steadily we reflect on them: the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me."

“Whereas the beautiful is limited, the sublime is limitless, so that the mind in the presence of the sublime, attempting to imagine what it cannot, has pain in the failure but pleasure in contemplating the immensity of the attempt.”

Immanuel Kant
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker

Postby gib » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:30 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Woke up horny this morning, was about to write an erotic story in the Creative Corner, sat down, and the sitting down changed my blood circulation and I couldn't muster it.

My question is, would I be banned for this? And don't think that I didn't write it for fear of being banned, I am a free spirit and I do not respect the whims of mere mortals. I did not write it simply because I was no longer in the mood.

You get turned off just by sitting down?

Would I have been banned for this in a forum devoted to so-called free thinking?

So talking about a natural biological function, essential to the survival of any species, is off-limits in a philosophy forum? Talking about the glorious heights and depths of human passions and human happiness, possibly one of the most exuberant times of our lives, and a key tenant of human nature, is off-limits in a philosophy forum? What is this, some kind of joke? What kind of fascism is this? Human backwards traditions and idiocy at it's finest.

Geez, haven't even posted your story and you're already griping about being censored.

Well, I think if you write like the above--tying your libido into biology, survival, censorship, etc.--you could easily make it philosophical (you can actually make anything philosophical--everything can be tied into deep issues in our lives).
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

I don't care about income inequality, I care about the idea that there are people who have actual obstacles to success.
-Ben Shapiro

...we hear about the wage gap, the idea that women are paid significantly less than men--seventy two cents on the dollar--that's absolute shear nonesense--it is absolute nonesense--in 147 out of 150 of the biggest cities in America, women make 8% more money than men do in their peer group. That wage gap is growing, not shrinking.
-Ben Shapiro

We're in a situation now where students can go to university and come out dumber than when they went in. They are infantalized by safe space and trigger warning culture, the idea that interogating a new idea, coming into contact with a school of thought or a person that doesn't conform to your prejudices is somehow problematic, that it gives rise to trauma.
-Milo Yiannopoulus

Fuck your feelings, snowflake
-Milo Yiannopoulos
gib
resident exorcist

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:58 am

Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit

Previous

Return to Meta