Of all the damn times to of banned trixie

Trixie was banned (never should of been banned) right during the most important time his opinions would of counted… this Florida shooting. It is a case of gay on gay violence, and your stupid ass backwards policies lead to him getting banned when his expert opinion, for the first time ever, would of been welcome.

Thanks a lot Carleas for having such a shitty system in place. Your mod abused it, banned the sites only openly gay transexual right on the cusp of the world’s largest gay on gay violence palooza. We could of field some questions to him, all gays go through a denial and “in the closet” phase and Trixie had a liking to guns. If would of been excellent to nitpick his mind.

No excuses, passing the blam elsewhere, nobody ever has shown good reason to be banned. Only thing that should be banned are spambots on a philosophy site. We lost out on him at very much the wrong time.

Go apologize and bring him back.

“Of all the damn times to [have] banned trixie.”

Your words are your idea-suit, TF. Look sharp.

Trixie is a she not a he! …and like me she probably holds the same opinion on the matter, which is “fuck those faggots!”, i mean did you see them running out of the club LOL!, make up looking all messy…I saw one of them hoping out with a bullet in his leg, i was at my family home at the time when i seen it on the news, i had to heavily contain my laughter…it isn’t a big deal since they are a genetic dead end anyway, this whole ordeal is just extension of that genetic dead end into the literal…I bet you think trixie would be all supportive and empathetic towards those fags, as if anybody would ever want to identify with them at all, even if they hail from the same kind…From nature’s perspective, it’s a win win situation, since the fags and the religious dude died too!..49 casualties from one shooter is pretty impressive, have to admire the gun handling skills, must of been playing gta or doom…

No, I expect that actually. I’ve heard gays talk infinite shit about people, including wanting to car bomb one another over little things. I’ve noted the double standards in the gay community in the past.

It appears this may of help cause this though. He was isolated in a gay club, for years… the gays interviewed seemed to of segregated Muslims in general… which us weird, in SF I worked with two gay Muslims.

He probably wouldn’t of been so tense and repressive if he kept getting sucked off. I’m under the impression a gay club like this is a constant, uninhibited orgy. Like… any guy wanting sex gets it.

How did this guy manage to become alienated from this subculture that embraces literally anyone else? I started the Norman Bates thread on it.

And stop being a obnoxious fuckhead Carleas. Words convey emotion, I delivered the emotion rather straight forward. As a lawyer, you should know the power of bringing a emotive victim to the stand, even when they stumble in their words, they almost always gain greater effect than a lawyer can.

And your not even a real gay person manniquinn, you gotta be of the same sex to be gay. Your also not suffering from irrational sexual confusion like Trixie and his Sexual Dysphoria, as in your case it is completely reasonable to be confused about your sexual identity as a hermaphrodite. I get your desire to fit it, that they are a obvious choice for bonding… but I fully expect psychological cues to be off. Why? Cause your not suffering from his disorder, you got the bizarre, unfortunate lottery of a birth defect. No psychologist worth a damn world say your suffering from a Sexual Identity Syndrome of any sorts. Your absolutely sane to be confused, at least in this area… won’t go so far as to say your sane otherwise.

Trixie has better instincts as he is a gay… bona fide, USDA Homo. The real deal. I don’t expect Trixie to answer as well as you can about insights to the subtle psychology of hermaphrodites, and you vice versa from him… even if you both know a lot about one another. I’m looking for small cues.

Someone go get the damn faggot and tell him to post about him being a homo. Its time, we finally want to hear it this time. Just this once.

Well, duhhh…

THEY DON’T!!! Why can’t you get that through your head!..and when they do embrace others it’s never how you think it is, it’s fickle, lacks depth and meaning.

Are you retarded?

It’s all a birth defect! it’s never black or white, it various in degrees, with me it is even more so as it penetrated my physical exterior …Go and call trixie gay and see if she accepts that! ha…She has attractions towards women and men, there is no “same sex” when it comes to these types of nature you simple minded idiot. There is no real deal, all else is heterosexuality gone wrong. If you think trixie is a gay person, like an average gay person you see in the club, then you have no idea what you’re talking about…

and this is the very reason why you make statements like this

The human laugh evolved out of the fear response, and fear is an understandable reaction to events like this. Compassion for the victims makes it all the harder, and the fear that a unforeseeable act like this creates drives a reflex to dehumanize the victims, to make them culpable in order to avoid the cognitive dissonance created by a random world. If the victims are to blame, because of their sexuality, if they are worthless because they are “genetic dead end[s]”, the impact of the event is minimized, and the fear suppressed.

But events like this are random, they kill people as innocent and as morally valuable as you or anyone you love. It may be hard, but the compassion that acknowledging this engenders, the spillover from deliberate attempts to empathize, is valuable, it’s productive, it’s necessary to understand the world. While it is understandable, given that it is a natural response to fear, dismissing the tragedy is a form of intellectual dishonesty.

I apologize, I was being obnoxious, and I agree that as long as language accurately conveys meaning, the particulars of grammar are irrelevant. But your request in this thread is ridiculous, I was only responding to acknowledge that I’d seen it.

Does it bring you much comfort to convince yourself this is the case?

I have an idea, let’s just ban everybody, shut down ILP, and be done with it all. :laughing:

Carleas is here to legitimize the ill manners and poor decisions of moderators while ignoring the grievances of forum members.

Trixie is a he and gay? [does anyone actually know?] why did she/he complain so much when I said that.

Trixie is a gay who doesn’t take it in the ass, he carved a whole new hole for that sorta stuff. He is that sorta gay.