Server Shittiness

My apologies for the poor load times on ILP today. I’m aware of the problem and I’ll try to get it back to normal as soon as possible.

This issue has been resolved. Carry on.

:banana-dance:

Nope, I suspect it’s going to be recurrent, in one form or another, until the site completely implodes someday.

Its why I’m stocking up on spam.

Thanks, Carleas. It’s working fine, again (for a version 1.0 bulletin board (circa 1998) with an updated 2003 colour scheme).

This video is what I feel like when I’m on ILP – on the cutting edge of technology but in a chunky, clumsy, old fashioned kinda way.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7aEiVwBAdk[/youtube]

Iloveopinions is never coming back. Ever. Its dead.

Don’t know what you’re talking about…

Do you like my new avatar? Cool. Me too.

I still can’t figure how to put an avatar up. Your so mean.

I will find revenge upon you. You wait. Just wait.

Keep waiting, it’s coming eventually, in a down the road when you least expect it sort of way, but not right now cause I can’t cause I don’t know what to do yet, but when I do, you’ll be so fucked and will be like “Fuck, I totally had this coming”.

:laughing: I don’t know if I’ve ever seen your use of the dancing banana before. That struck me funny. I literally laughed out loud.

You were either in a good mood before or just soooooo relieved that the snail was found and done with. :laughing:

I usually feel pretty good after I manage to fix something without taking the site down for two weeks (which I did once early on). I often use the dancing banana when the work is done. And last night was especially good, because at first I thought it would be a much longer night, but the problem was resolved pretty quickly (most of the delay was that I can’t work on the site from work).

I also used it at least once in announcing a new moderator, although the post is now tragic and the bananas grotesque. I’ve come to believe that beginnings should be somber, because endings are inevitable (unlike Alanis, I was glad that it rained on my wedding day). But even sad endings are similarly a little happy, because if they are sad, it means they are the closing bracket of something whose memory should be celebrated.

So dance on, banana. Dance on.
:banana-dance:

Carleas, and don’t you ever let it happen again! :laughing: