buttonmuseum.org/sites/defau … k=oniXP3gU

It says I’m too big to fit in your site. I told your website “That’s what she said” and tried again, no luck. I’m going to try a third time here in a bit, maybe it will get distracted and let me have my way. I doubt it though.

You suck. Your site sucks too. Won’t let me do shit.

Edit the image dude.

Cant on phone.

He means can’t. :wink:

Dasein dasein dasein, go fuck yourself in your Dasein hole.

I’ll make a nursery rhyme out of this yet, all the little kids can sing it to you.

Your taking this much too seriously. Dont. :wink:

Poop, you know Alfredo was a homosexual, right?

I’m not opposed to homosexuals, if I was, I wouldn’t of lived in San Francisco for two years, love my gay uncle, or my Brother during his tranny phase. Your awefully damn confused on mine and most people’s position, aren’t you?

We don’t want people making the horrible mistake in lopping off their privates (very irreversible), we don’t want families horribly shocked that their kids they raised, like every generation prior to them since sex existed a billion years ago, suddenly wants to never reproduce, and ape the characteristics of the opposite sex.

How David Bowie approached it… having kids then going all bi/gay, is a lot easier to swallow. He also was generally a decent pillar of his community.

I’m not demanding everyone have kids, but kids should be reared towards this task, and taking a positive role in their community. We can’t always control what occurs after 18, but the medical ethical priority of “First Do No Harm” should prohibit most voluntary sex change operations… always exceptions, but it generally leads to bad things, including eventually suicide. Why the Fuck would anyone willingly inflict that on someone? But once the act us done… well fuck, whatever. I’m not going to blink a eye if you say your in a giant tranny orgy, doesn’t matter beyond keeping it quiet so the impressionable youth don’t aspire to this. It be like me walking into a hospice seeing a geriatric orgy… good for you you old dying farts! Just like, don’t let any living spouses no in case a divorce happens, ruining the next generations’ inheritences. They can’t have kids… you get AIDS or something in a hospice, oh well.

Thats my general stance.

Email the pic to yourself by clicking the share button while you’re looking at the pic, then send it to gmail and when it asks if you want to resize it, make it 25 percent of it’s current size.

Then go check your email and download the pic you just sent yourself and use it as an avatar.

I got a bunch of nude pics on gmail. What if I accidently post some chick instead of me? Or worst, it’s me, but at only 25% of actual size. Do I blame that on the cold?

You need a good photo and image editing website. I can post a link to one if you like Turd.

Turds yanking all your chains. Jeez people, wise up. If he needs help, I’ll tattoo 25% of a shriveled Turd on my arse.

Many people here have suggested I need help, so hope you know a good tattoo artist.

Thanks for the link Ha Ha Ha.

Its like this place is becoming a hippie playwright’s version of hell, conversations in the place of pitchforks. Help me dammit!

lunapic.com

I’m not opposed to you using a homosexual avatar I am simply stating the facts, if you want to use a homosexual avatar feel free to do so.

Am i confused on your position possibly.

“lopping peoples dicks off”
You and I are on the same side. I believe babies should not have butchered genitals at an early age, and that butchering baby dicks should be illegal.
My opinions on dick and balls are like this. I think trasexuals are hot with dick and balls or vag. Thing is, I think if they cut off their dick and balls before they do so they should be required to put their balls in a sperm bank, this way they can still have families. There is no trasexual gene so their kids will not be trasexual unless their mother reads feminizing poetry to her own tummy. But I believe that 1/3 of the population should be trasexual, like in Island countries and this way it will end war and dull society.
As for trasexuals there are a couple of them I wouldn’t mind seeing in the backyard garden pushing up daises but in general as scientist i dont think sex changes increase the suicide rate. please show me a graph that says it does.

Turd,

My tattoo artist did indeed do the deed, one small prick of a prick of a prick. :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

What islands are you talking about? Magsj is from a island. Magsj?

That link doesn’t do anything Joker, loaded it up, and then nothing, couldn’t do squat.

She’s Caribbean, remember? Perhaps there is something going on with how the image you’re trying to upload was formatted.