On Lewd PM's

You are back Trixie. I thought you had left for good. I hope you will be staying
this time. But try not to sexually harass anyone if you can as it is not very nice

Sexual harassment occurs in nature, and as usual the aggressors are usually chased off by the resident alpha males.

There is nothing new here, it is merely a play of primates. The only difference is, these particular set of primates are offended by beautiful masterpieces, yet, watching documentaries of naked baboons do not offend them. The tastes, are inverted of what they should be.

It is not meaningless perse, it is about machines acquiring energies to further more complexities or in MTV’s case, increase more chaoscentricities.

In my opinion, biological machines are superior to metal monstrosities. This could be theist’s supportive argument, that God would make the ultimate machine using DNA, rather than wires and motors.

Absurd belongs of the topic of consciousness.

Humans are a part of nature, so yeah, of course it does. And the reasoned arguments against it, and the prohibition and punishment that follow from them, also occur in nature.

Which I stated but mr. busy is too busy to read more than the first 5 words.

The “reasoned prohibition and punishments” hardly exist amongst the squirrels Carleas. The ones in DC bite your fingers when you feed them Reese’s Pieces, and run up trees when you try to smack them. They apparently have a lot of experience in this.

In the interests of freedom of information, which is a very important principle, the contents of the lewd PMs should be put into the public domain, along with UP 1001’s reason for sending them and the identity of the recipient. This has nothing to do with my own personal curiosity, by the way.

I am inclined to agree with Harbal, as for the reason I was simply astounded by the beauty of the art, and wished to share. If only those beautiful things with which we share have their hearts open.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjER2FXoRv8[/youtube]

Looks like I missed out on all the fun.

Being banned, or kicked in the cahones, is never a “fun” ordeal.

Stopping sexual harassment is censorship Carleas! You’re a nazi!

A tyrant yes, but not all tyrants are nazis.

I dare say not. …but I meant…

Ultimate Philosophy 1001

weak-mind·ed
ˌ
lacking determination, emotional strength, or intellectual capacity.

having or showing a lack of mental firmness; irresolute; vacillating

lacking in judgment or good sense : foolish b : feebleminded.

That’s weak-minded among other words and phrases…

Apparently, Trixie, your definition of weak-minded is accepting, with no holds barred, everything and anything which you deem to give…
Why would you think that anyone in here has to be happy or accepting of lewd or raunchy PMs which you send and they do not want?

dominate?
A bit of projection going on there, Trixie.

Let’s not forget that one man’s or woman’s meat is another’s poison.
There is art and then there is Art.

No, certainly not evil, but not aesthetically beautiful or preferred to some, nor asked for.
We reject what turns us off and we have a right to especially when a No has already been stated.

I would have put it in the Psychology forum.
Religious psychosis? Would that be the same as rejecting what is not aesthetically pleasing to us but rather so-far distant to that? Would that be the same as rejecting what there is no rhyme or reason for within one’s own mind - not by a long shot?

If someone in particular has no problem with being sent lewd PMs after they’ve been asked, then by all means, send them but not everyone feels like you - some don’t wish to receive them nor do they wish to send them.
Some things are a question of personal “taste” and “privacy” boundaries being usurped. It is not a good thing to cross some bridges.

I give you a fine meal, which many people would and do appreciate. Yet you are like the little kid, who complains when I take him out to eat at a 5 star restaurant, saying it makes him sick and begging for fried foods as the remedy.

I never gave you the chance to say No. You are gonna eat it and you are gonna like it, woman.

Weakminded is running away at a fake 3d rendering of a naked person, and calling the nearest authority figure for help.

Ultimate Philosophy 1001

If you’re taking a little kid out for a meal, he would most probably appreciate what he “likes”, where Mommy and Daddy usually take him.
Really? How many women would appreciate the kind of meal you extended? Well, who knows? Perhaps many would have laughed them off but people have a right to their own choices or are you so narcissistic as to believe that what is given is what is to be preferred - no matter what it is?

People sometimes have a tendency to do things without being conscious of their ulterior motives. These are sometimes “reactions” or can be called passive aggressiveness. One might intuit that that was where you were coming from - especially since there was an adamant No.
You did give the chance to say No. The No was given and you simply ignored it.
But we all do that at times under different circumstances BUT sometimes we go too far and our behavior backfires on us.

That would be your choice of words BUT perhaps the person involved thought of it as gross, raunchy and highly inappropriate. Did you take the time to reflect on what you were going to do beforehand?
Perhaps the narcissist in you feels that the only way for someone to feel about it is as you “believe” they ought to feel? I would think that by now you might have intuited otherwise.
Also, they really were not necessary as I do understand where you are coming from but words, as you have already expressed them in posts, would have been a far better way to show yourself.

Probably over 5000. When I was a kid I didn’t like tofu, soysauce and broccoli, now I do. People are too brainwashed to know what they want or don’t want.

No I didn’t.

Yes and I don’t care, people who use words like “highly inappropriate” try to dominate us with rules and regs and live in boring restrictive environments. Essentially, they try to make us unhappy and control us.

If I had already expressed them before, why do it again? That’s repetitive and flat.

Thing is, Arc, I was molested in my earlier days. I was just like you, running away. Told them to stop. Said to everyone I didn’t like it, told myself I didn’t like it. But thing is, looking back, deep down, I really did need it. You don’t know what you want or need.

We don’t always know what we want or need. This is true. But only a narcissist is going to tell me, presume to know, what I want and need, especially in a case like this.

I know some of your story but it isn’t My Story. We’re both human but we obviously think and feel differently in a lot of respects. It would be impossible that we didn’t based on our own living experiences.

People need to pay better attention to what they see, what is actually there, and not base their observations and conclusions on desire/wishful thinking/whims…

You know, I saw the movie video recently “The Danish Girl”. I thought it was both beautiful and inspiring. I don’t know if you saw it. I think that people can reach a better understanding, if they can transcend some of their biases, of what people go through in their life experiences in dealing with transgender issues believing in their heart of hearts that they clearly were not the gender which life imposed on them. As I said, it was inspiring that a human being could be so capable of not giving up on what they know or at least believed to be true and following that all the way to the end, no matter what. The movie was heartbreaking but at the same time, she lived her dream or her purpose - to the last.

That was her story.

Would you say that you are narcissistic in some ways, Arc?

No longer relevant to H&S. Thread locked.