Petition to not ban Harbal

Even though I’ve had a few responses to some of my posts I’ve always had a sense that, most of the time, nobody takes much notice of them. I never have much to say and just thought that what little I did say was generally regarded as being insignificant. I could hardly believe it when I saw someone had started a thread just about me and I was even more surprised when it was followed by a second one. Admittedly, the second thread was started by the same person and was quite short lived, due, as far as I can tell, to the poster suffering a nervous breakdown part way through it. Anyway, all this made me realise that I must be doing something right after all and is justification for my continued presence on this forum. So, if I am allowed to stay, I will endeavour to build on my success by inciting yet more banning requests.

Carry on. You often make me smile. Someone needs to deflate those who tend to take themselves a little too seriously - you do it well. (In my view) :laughing:

Alright, let’s take this into account by majority vote.

All those in favor of not banning Harbal must say aye in this thread. Aye! :wink:

Yes yes, very clever. This thread is locked.