Petition to perma-ban Harbal (#2)

You are an utter imbecile, Carleas. You deserve to be pinned down to the ground and pounded heavily in your stupid head.

How is asking to ban an obvious troll – I repeat, an obvious troll – an ad hominem attack? Do you even know what an ad hominem attack is, you cretin?

How is asking to ban someone who should have already been banned an ad hominem attack?

How is asking to ban someone who is doing nothing but interrupting discussions and insulting people an ad hominem attack, you goddamn imbecile?

Do you even bother to read this forum, you moron?

How stupid do you have to be not to see the obvious fact that this troll who calls himself Harbal is doing nothing but trolling?

How is this not an insult?

Need I go on, you retard?

1. You fail in your job as an administrator – to ban trolls
  2. You defend obvious trolls by appealing to what is popular and by insisting that they are not trolls
  3. You lock topics asking to ban trolls
  4. You accuse people asking to ban trolls of committing ad hominem attack

You really are a moron.

This is not the place to request moderator action against another board user. You can report a user’s posts or PM me or the relevant mod.

Continuing to start threads like this here will warrant a warning. If you want to start a discussion of this policy specifically, you are welcome to do so.