Joker Complaint Thread- Carleas Please Read.

Yes I do, if I am to be honest. So, is there going to be a prize or not?

Joker, stop being so needy and desperate. I don’t know what’s happened to you lately man but you’ve sorta started to act like a bitch. I mean, the charts that you don’t understand, the crying about your threads being moved, the posting of pics absent any argument. You’re better than all that. Really.

Charts I don’t understand? I think you have that confused with yourself.

On many occasions you have proved to me that you can’t read charts properly whatsoever. Unlike the Scottstrade or E-Trade account that you probably use there is nobody and nothing around to read the data for you.

I bet you have a financial broker that handles all your money and investments where you don’t even do a thing.

All of this coming from you is rich.

For someone so nihilist and cynical, HaHaHa seems awfully whiny about how unfair the power structures oppress his special creative gifts and unique insights.

It’s a site, with rules and standards. If you can’t meet them, there are plenty of less demanding places.

Yeah, you hate and despise me. Tell us something we don’t already know.

By the way, who are included on these WE?
Can you name them!

With love,
Sanjay

The public observing audience of ILP of course.

And, how you concluded that they all are included in your so called we?

with love,
sanjay

I certainly don’t. Why should I? It implies some sort of unhealthy attachment or importance.

Lol, it is as though while he plays unfairly that he expects fairness in return. Which, as I tell the devil from time to time, is gullible and naive. I make friends everywhurr. :smiley:

Well, you’re here, aren’t you?

No attachment, yet you address me here, why?

Sshhh… silly wabbit…

The Phred has spoken.

Yes, i am certainly here but i am neither included in your below mentioned us or we.

I disagree with your views about him. That is why i asked for clarification of your we.

with love,
sanjay

I’m gone for one day and everybody resorts to nitpicking.

Damn nitpickers…

I address dozens of people on here that I neither hate nor adore. I’ll save my emotions for people who affect my life, thanks :slight_smile:

Hmm, I am sensing some deep animosity hidden under some publicly displayed indifference… :-k