Name Change Request

A forum about the forums

Moderator: Carleas

Re: Name Change Request

Postby Magnus Anderson » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:30 pm

I was of the humble opinion that Phred the Phuckhead was a dude formerly known as idioticidioms?

And Turd de Ferguson is Contra Nietzsche or that guy with that cat on that head on that avatar?

Just checking to make sure. Few doubts popped up in my mind.
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher

Postby Some Guy in History » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:08 pm

Magnus Anderson wrote:I was of the humble opinion that Phred the Phuckhead was a dude formerly known as idioticidioms?

Correct.

"Everybody says ["I don't want to die alone"]. But in my experience, push comes to shove... it isn't the "alone" part people want to avoid. It's the dying."

--Cletus Kasady (Earth-616)
Some Guy in History
Philosopher

Postby Some Guy in History » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:09 pm

If possible and when time is found, I would like to request my name be changed to 'Some Guy in History'

that way, people will quote me correctly. Please and thank you.

"Everybody says ["I don't want to die alone"]. But in my experience, push comes to shove... it isn't the "alone" part people want to avoid. It's the dying."

Some Guy in History
Philosopher

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:25 pm

What an odd choice for an avatar......Johann "Jack" Unterweger, an Austrian serial killer who murdered prostitutes.

He was a nasty piece of work, full blown narcissist.

Do you relate to him in some way?

It is his eyes I remember.
The man that walks his own road, walks alone

Old Norse Proverb
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher

Postby Some Guy in History » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:31 pm

A Shieldmaiden wrote:What an odd choice for an avatar......Johann "Jack" Unterweger, an Austrian serial killer who murdered prostitutes.

not really an odd choice. The man was very charismatic and charming, rubbed elbows with the upper class, and came from more humble origins. Like Jack the Ripper, he started East, in Germany where the Ripper began in London; both came west after their Eastern killings. And then, the natural eloquence and intelligence of the man; I've read to some degree his autobiography and the true crime novel about him. True crime books were how I learned about ligature killing methods and the differences between killers and killings, styles and methodologies and psychologies and while Jack Unterweger, like many people, was a pathological liar, our personalities are very similar. At the point of playing a game with myself I called 'catch my inner serial killer', he is who I found and who I synch with, along with Jack the Ripper.

I got a pair of Jacks and seeking to upset the card tables. Seemed Appropro.

Some Guy in History
Philosopher

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:44 pm

A short version on youtube of his history.

https://youtu.be/b6m_ZHYLY9s
The man that walks his own road, walks alone

Old Norse Proverb
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher

Previous

Return to Meta