I think phonetic ethics hacked the board

I tried to submit for his thread a second time and my buttons were blocked, when I submitted for my thread it worked just fine…

These religious people sure are serious, there are actual disproofs of omnipotent, omniscient beings, and atheists are the only real non isolators on earth.

Phone wrote in isolators instead of idolators.

It is a fact that you have to be an atheist to not be an idolator. Someone who tries to patent a number, whether it be 40 days or 666 is a slave runner… Their followers are psychotic

Just to clarify… I tried 4 times to reply to that thread again and my submit buttons were and still are blocked - so I put my replies here

I don’t think that has happened, or that that’s how it would manifest itself if it did happen.

If someone did hack the board and somehow implement thread-by-thread blocking, I’d be surprised. And frankly, I’d be beyond my depth on solving that problem.

Likely your erroneous conclusion was derived from his large amount of IMG posting, which causes a delay for the button icons to load.

It is a fact that you have to be an atheist to not be an idolator.

This qualifies as a oxymoron.

You’re idolizing atheism for a mindset, or rather a lack of a mindset it certainly can’t be shown empirically to factually coincide with, if anything, you’ve proven the opposite here and introduced a new superstition on this forum.

Cognitively, there isn’t much difference between a atheist and a theist as far as processing the acceptability of information, such as idolatry of a person, object, or thing. I’ve seen atheists behaviorally act precisely the same way as evangelists, arms raised and twitching and cheering to ideas, and they can be just as sheepish and dogmatic as anyone. I recall Richard Dawkins has a old video of him talking on a cruise ship to a rather fanatical crowd. A lot of the atheists (not all) in philosophy who militantly push Atheism idolatrize movements and individuals, concepts and super special texts and theories.

I don’t subscribe to the theory that the brain is identical for both groups, heck… Dawkings failed the God Helmet test, so it might indicate he has neural degeneracy (or is a fucking drunk, he was pictured drinking before he flunked it). The question of empericism comes down to, why can some experience some things and communicate it to others who grasp it, while others are left out and alienated. Likewise, how can we be certain ethically of our positions if we’re not aware of the cognitive imbalance existing between ideologies? By default, Atheism seems to be operating off of ‘less’, as they cant seem to have religious experiences and the ability to express them communally, beyond asserting a questionable smug sense of superiority that isn’t obvious or self evident to outsiders. If anything, they come off a tad bit tarded and ideologically entrenched in their dogmatism, merely eluding to a Utopian concept they don’t actually possess, that their free thinkers or base their biases on the facts. Their just as prone to every form of stupidity that has twisted and morphed any movement in history. Many are chauvdnistic and pro rape and war on the basis of social Darwinism, have the same drawls on millenialist apocalyptic rhetoric (global warming, capitalism, Marxism, whatever your drug of choice is).

Khmer Rouge… Atheist State. Are the better for overcoming the Buddhist attachment to idolistic forms? Islam… highly iconoclastic, are they better for destroying churches and synagogues in ISIS territory? Was Japan somehow enlightened in the late 19th century for repressing heterodox new religions over the fascist model of secularism?

This argument doesn’t rest on atheism vs religion, but goes far deeper in our psychology. In the case of VS, this Dualism for both sides will use many of the same neuro pathways for both sides of the arguments. Yet both will think they only get it. Its fucking silly.

So by this logic, Santa Clause probably exists if we see happy and excited children on the night before christmas behaving like happy and excited people in church?

why does this bother you so much? Phonetic Ethics drops knowledge bombs that i guess not many can come to terms with.

i am pretty sure Ethics isn’t breaking any rules.

the butt-hurt must be real if you have to relegate yourself to this…