Message to the Oppressive Overlords

I was banned for a week for no reason…there was no reasoning no explanation, no pm in my inbox telling me why…

I suspect I was banned because i am not a supporter of Zionist jews…

i do not think this is a place where we are free to share our thoughts, but only to promote zionist agendas…

This is not a philosophy board.

While I wasn’t the one who banned you, I’d guess that it was the following that got you banned:

Looks like an appropriate ban to me. Hope that clears things up.

He called me a dolt and a simpleton…

i get banned for calling him a retard? Reminds me of the kindergarten days when i got blamed for everything…Remember, if a bully asks for your lunch money…give it.

The point is that your actions warranted intervention. You don’t know what measures were taken against Gamer, and moreover the way our moderation works, banning is commensurate with how often you get warned.

You had three previous warnings, so you got a 1 week ban.

At least one of your moderators has used language like that to others without suffering any sanction.

You’ll just have to learn to REPORT people and not get drawn into a slagging match.

I actually wear a necklace of the ‘trophies’ I take from mods who misbehave. That way they remember their misdeeds and feel the pain of the punishments anew at every company picnic.

Just kidding, we don’t have company picnics.

Like I said, kindergarten…Modernity…emasculation…tell on the bully after he hits you rather than defend yourself…

if you must know, Lev, had i told on him they wouldn’t have did anything…

i am not naive to believe they did anything to Gamer anyway, like I said this is the ‘hit trixie gang’, the zionist jew club.

I’m not Jewish and I don’t like you. A. You make threads that just dumbfound me, not in a good way either. B. You ad hom and insult people as if you think you’re superior to other people.

That’s nice, go away now please…

If it pleases your pea-brain to know, he ad-hommed me first…Glad to know you’ve joined the ‘hit trixie gang’ too…If I’m lucky, I’ll be as hated as Satyr someday…

PS. You don’t have to be Jewish to support the Zionist agenda…

See like your idea you have right now that there is a Zionist agenda and I am supporting it… completely dumb-founding. Most of your ideas are kind of mediocre. I don’t have to go away either, I have been here since before you arrived. You also came onto my thread a few times and started calling me names and acting like a child, ever given it thought to maybe that’s why there are people who don’t like you, not supporting some dumb idea such as “zionist agenda” especially on a philosophy board.

Right on schedule…

No such thing as a Zionist agenda…right…

I don’t recall name calling you besides today, I do recall criticizing your avatar colors, which to your feminine mind, must have came off as quite hurtful, confusing it with name calling even…

My ideas are mediocre? Yeah, keep telling yourself that, it’s all in the eye of the beholder, right?

Telling us God doesn’t deserve worship…that’s profound man, never thought of that one before…

Truth is pain…pain is gain…

man oh man…that’s some quality truths right there…

I recall you talking about my mom? and saying other childish things. But I guess that’s just me as well.

Yeah, your ideas are mediocre, I am stating it as bluntly as possible here.

Yeah, except what I wrote in my avatar is true and there is proof of it. Where is the proof for most or any of your idea’s? That’s right, you never really provide any.

Yeah, that’s funny you bring up “god not deserving worship” considering there is a thread talking about it. Much more quality truth than your idea to make a machine or tool that changes DNA… Have fun living in fantasy land, because that’s all it will ever be until you start coming up with idea’s to actually prove or show that your hypothesis/ideas work or even can work for that matter. Your logic “I came up with idea! Make it!” you do realize there is a thing called physics, and there are natural laws that govern the world and universe we live in right? You also think space is fake, how about we fly you up there on a rocket and you can tell us how fake it is when you get back.

So why bother trying to mock my quality truths when you never even provide any at all for your ideas.

PS. If -your- pea brain hasn’t figured it out yet, there is no “god” to worship. Certainly not a man with a white beard sitting in space, no entity.

Hahaha here’s another great one… “Tall men are smarter than short men.”

it’s a waste of time talking with you dude…

You said your truths are true, and have been proven, you say i’m the one in fantasy land?

How is ‘truth is pain’, a true statement…

There’s nothing true about the statement at all…

Telling us how a god you don’t believe in, needs to be humble in order for you to praise him…yeah that’s true, yeah that’s not fantasy land…

Thanks for clarifying God is not a white bearded man in space…we never knew, fuckin pro right there.

You are a fucking genius my man, all genetics are the same, there is no point in making a DnA machine to upgrade genetics…s’all good up in here, amirite? Wanting to upgrade our genetics to improve the quality of life is fantasy land…no place, no use in reality…

Man I love being back to this site already…Ilp for the win…

Don’t know what your point is, because they tend to be…

larger bodies mean larger brain size…

Oh look, a fallacy, let’s pick that apart… So why weren’t dinosaurs or larger mammals we have today making tools like we can? that’s like saying a fat man has a larger brain and is smarter. Please find me the list with the fat or plump men who were geniuses.

Your message is ripe with fallacy and your reasoning is simplistic…

dinos had a different biology…

your fallacy is trying to apply the difference in dinosaur biology, using dinos relative size to apply the human skull…like trying to rationalize apples with orange biology…or saying carrots are taller than apples, so why don’t they have more seeds? …

fatness is not a descriptor of body frame…

taller means bigger body frame means bigger skull