Message to the Oppressive Overlords

A forum about the forums

Moderator: Carleas

Message to the Oppressive Overlords

Postby GreatandWiseTrixie » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:31 pm

I was banned for a week for no reason...there was no reasoning no explanation, no pm in my inbox telling me why...

I suspect I was banned because i am not a supporter of Zionist jews...

i do not think this is a place where we are free to share our thoughts, but only to promote zionist agendas...

This is not a philosophy board.
I am losing my mind to mandess.
User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2136
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:18 pm

Re: Message to the Oppressive Overlords

Postby Carleas » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:09 pm

While I wasn't the one who banned you, I'd guess that it was the following that got you banned:
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:Retard, do you think the Palestinians gave up all that land with happy faces?

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:You are a fucking retard of epic proportions, Gamer.


Looks like an appropriate ban to me. Hope that clears things up.
User Control Panel > Board preference > Edit display options > Display signatures: No.
Carleas
Magister Ludi
 
Posts: 5619
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:10 pm
Location: Washington DC, USA

Re: Message to the Oppressive Overlords

Postby GreatandWiseTrixie » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:58 pm

He called me a dolt and a simpleton...

i get banned for calling him a retard? Reminds me of the kindergarten days when i got blamed for everything...Remember, if a bully asks for your lunch money...give it.
I am losing my mind to mandess.
User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2136
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:18 pm

Re: Message to the Oppressive Overlords

Postby Carleas » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:48 pm

The point is that your actions warranted intervention. You don't know what measures were taken against Gamer, and moreover the way our moderation works, banning is commensurate with how often you get warned.

You had three previous warnings, so you got a 1 week ban.
User Control Panel > Board preference > Edit display options > Display signatures: No.
Carleas
Magister Ludi
 
Posts: 5619
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:10 pm
Location: Washington DC, USA

Re: Message to the Oppressive Overlords

Postby Lev Muishkin » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:10 pm

Carleas wrote:While I wasn't the one who banned you, I'd guess that it was the following that got you banned:
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:Retard, do you think the Palestinians gave up all that land with happy faces?

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:You are a fucking retard of epic proportions, Gamer.


Looks like an appropriate ban to me. Hope that clears things up.


At least one of your moderators has used language like that to others without suffering any sanction.

"Science is entirely Faith Based.... Obama is Muslim....Evil is the opposition to life (e-v-i-l <=> l-i-v-e ... and not by accident). Without evil there could be no life.", James S. Saint.
"The Holocaust was the fault of the Jews; The Holocaust was not genocide", Kriswest
"A Tortoise is a Turtle", Wizard
" Hitler didn't create the Nazis. In reality, the Judists did ... for a purpose of their own. Hitler was merely one they chose to head it up after they discovered the Judist betrayal in WW1, their "Judas Iscariot";James S Saint.
These just keep getting funnier.
User avatar
Lev Muishkin
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4037
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:58 am

Re: Message to the Oppressive Overlords

Postby Lev Muishkin » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:12 pm

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:He called me a dolt and a simpleton...

i get banned for calling him a retard? Reminds me of the kindergarten days when i got blamed for everything...Remember, if a bully asks for your lunch money...give it.


You'll just have to learn to REPORT people and not get drawn into a slagging match.

"Science is entirely Faith Based.... Obama is Muslim....Evil is the opposition to life (e-v-i-l <=> l-i-v-e ... and not by accident). Without evil there could be no life.", James S. Saint.
"The Holocaust was the fault of the Jews; The Holocaust was not genocide", Kriswest
"A Tortoise is a Turtle", Wizard
" Hitler didn't create the Nazis. In reality, the Judists did ... for a purpose of their own. Hitler was merely one they chose to head it up after they discovered the Judist betrayal in WW1, their "Judas Iscariot";James S Saint.
These just keep getting funnier.
User avatar
Lev Muishkin
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4037
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:58 am

Re: Message to the Oppressive Overlords

Postby Carleas » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:30 pm

Lev Muishkin wrote:At least one of your moderators has used language like that to others without suffering any sanction.

I actually wear a necklace of the 'trophies' I take from mods who misbehave. That way they remember their misdeeds and feel the pain of the punishments anew at every company picnic.

Just kidding, we don't have company picnics.
User Control Panel > Board preference > Edit display options > Display signatures: No.
Carleas
Magister Ludi
 
Posts: 5619
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:10 pm
Location: Washington DC, USA

Re: Message to the Oppressive Overlords

Postby GreatandWiseTrixie » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:01 am

Lev Muishkin wrote:
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:He called me a dolt and a simpleton...

i get banned for calling him a retard? Reminds me of the kindergarten days when i got blamed for everything...Remember, if a bully asks for your lunch money...give it.


You'll just have to learn to REPORT people and not get drawn into a slagging match.


Like I said, kindergarten...Modernity...emasculation...tell on the bully after he hits you rather than defend yourself...

if you must know, Lev, had i told on him they wouldn't have did anything...

i am not naive to believe they did anything to Gamer anyway, like I said this is the 'hit trixie gang', the zionist jew club.
I am losing my mind to mandess.
User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2136
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:18 pm

Re: Message to the Oppressive Overlords

Postby Artimas » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:18 am

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:
Lev Muishkin wrote:
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:He called me a dolt and a simpleton...

i get banned for calling him a retard? Reminds me of the kindergarten days when i got blamed for everything...Remember, if a bully asks for your lunch money...give it.


You'll just have to learn to REPORT people and not get drawn into a slagging match.


Like I said, kindergarten...Modernity...emasculation...tell on the bully after he hits you rather than defend yourself...

if you must know, Lev, had i told on him they wouldn't have did anything...

i am not naive to believe they did anything to Gamer anyway, like I said this is the 'hit trixie gang', the zionist jew club.


I'm not Jewish and I don't like you. A. You make threads that just dumbfound me, not in a good way either. B. You ad hom and insult people as if you think you're superior to other people.

A "god" who deserves worship will be humble enough to reject it; A "god" who demands worship will not be worthy of it.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.


Image Image
User avatar
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars
 
Posts: 3201
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:47 pm
Location: Earth, Milky Way

Re: Message to the Oppressive Overlords

Postby GreatandWiseTrixie » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:27 am

Artimas wrote:I'm not Jewish and I don't like you. A. You make threads that just dumbfound me, not in a good way either. B. You ad hom and insult people as if you think you're superior to other people.


That's nice, go away now please...

If it pleases your pea-brain to know, he ad-hommed me first...Glad to know you've joined the 'hit trixie gang' too...If I'm lucky, I'll be as hated as Satyr someday...

PS. You don't have to be Jewish to support the Zionist agenda...
I am losing my mind to mandess.
User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2136
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:18 pm

Re: Message to the Oppressive Overlords

Postby Artimas » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:29 am

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:
Artimas wrote:I'm not Jewish and I don't like you. A. You make threads that just dumbfound me, not in a good way either. B. You ad hom and insult people as if you think you're superior to other people.


That's nice, go away now please...

If it pleases your pea-brain to know, he ad-hommed me first...Glad to know you've joined the 'hit trixie gang' too...If I'm lucky, I'll be as hated as Satyr someday...

PS. You don't have to be Jewish to support the Zionist agenda...


See like your idea you have right now that there is a Zionist agenda and I am supporting it... completely dumb-founding. Most of your ideas are kind of mediocre. I don't have to go away either, I have been here since before you arrived. You also came onto my thread a few times and started calling me names and acting like a child, ever given it thought to maybe that's why there are people who don't like you, not supporting some dumb idea such as "zionist agenda" especially on a philosophy board.

A "god" who deserves worship will be humble enough to reject it; A "god" who demands worship will not be worthy of it.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.


Image Image
User avatar
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars
 
Posts: 3201
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:47 pm
Location: Earth, Milky Way

Re: Message to the Oppressive Overlords

Postby GreatandWiseTrixie » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:31 am

Right on schedule...

No such thing as a Zionist agenda...right...

I don't recall name calling you besides today, I do recall criticizing your avatar colors, which to your feminine mind, must have came off as quite hurtful, confusing it with name calling even...
I am losing my mind to mandess.
User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2136
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:18 pm

Re: Message to the Oppressive Overlords

Postby GreatandWiseTrixie » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:33 am

My ideas are mediocre? Yeah, keep telling yourself that, it's all in the eye of the beholder, right?

Telling us God doesn't deserve worship...that's profound man, never thought of that one before...

Truth is pain...pain is gain...

man oh man...that's some quality truths right there...
I am losing my mind to mandess.
User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2136
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:18 pm

Re: Message to the Oppressive Overlords

Postby Artimas » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:48 am

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:Right on schedule...

No such thing as a Zionist agenda...right...

I don't recall name calling you besides today, I do recall criticizing your avatar colors, which to your feminine mind, must have came off as quite hurtful, confusing it with name calling even...

'
I recall you talking about my mom? and saying other childish things. But I guess that's just me as well.

A "god" who deserves worship will be humble enough to reject it; A "god" who demands worship will not be worthy of it.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.


Image Image
User avatar
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars
 
Posts: 3201
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:47 pm
Location: Earth, Milky Way

Re: Message to the Oppressive Overlords

Postby Artimas » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:54 am

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:My ideas are mediocre? Yeah, keep telling yourself that, it's all in the eye of the beholder, right?

Telling us God doesn't deserve worship...that's profound man, never thought of that one before...

Truth is pain...pain is gain...

man oh man...that's some quality truths right there...


Yeah, your ideas are mediocre, I am stating it as bluntly as possible here.

Yeah, except what I wrote in my avatar is true and there is proof of it. Where is the proof for most or any of your idea's? That's right, you never really provide any.

Yeah, that's funny you bring up "god not deserving worship" considering there is a thread talking about it. Much more quality truth than your idea to make a machine or tool that changes DNA.. Have fun living in fantasy land, because that's all it will ever be until you start coming up with idea's to actually prove or show that your hypothesis/ideas work or even can work for that matter. Your logic "I came up with idea! Make it!" you do realize there is a thing called physics, and there are natural laws that govern the world and universe we live in right? You also think space is fake, how about we fly you up there on a rocket and you can tell us how fake it is when you get back.

So why bother trying to mock my quality truths when you never even provide any at all for your ideas.

PS. If -your- pea brain hasn't figured it out yet, there is no "god" to worship. Certainly not a man with a white beard sitting in space, no entity.

A "god" who deserves worship will be humble enough to reject it; A "god" who demands worship will not be worthy of it.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.


Image Image
User avatar
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars
 
Posts: 3201
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:47 pm
Location: Earth, Milky Way

Re: Message to the Oppressive Overlords

Postby Artimas » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:56 am

Hahaha here's another great one.. "Tall men are smarter than short men."

A "god" who deserves worship will be humble enough to reject it; A "god" who demands worship will not be worthy of it.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.


Image Image
User avatar
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars
 
Posts: 3201
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:47 pm
Location: Earth, Milky Way

Re: Message to the Oppressive Overlords

Postby GreatandWiseTrixie » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:01 am

Artimas wrote:
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:My ideas are mediocre? Yeah, keep telling yourself that, it's all in the eye of the beholder, right?

Telling us God doesn't deserve worship...that's profound man, never thought of that one before...

Truth is pain...pain is gain...

man oh man...that's some quality truths right there...


Yeah, your ideas are mediocre, I am stating it as bluntly as possible here.

Yeah, except what I wrote in my avatar is true and there is proof of it. Where is the proof for most or any of your idea's? That's right, you never really provide any.

Yeah, that's funny you bring up "god not deserving worship" considering there is a thread talking about it. Much more quality truth than your idea to make a machine or tool that changes DNA.. Have fun living in fantasy land, because that's all it will ever be until you start coming up with idea's to actually prove or show that your hypothesis/ideas work or even can work for that matter. Your logic "I came up with idea! Make it!" you do realize there is a thing called physics, and there are natural laws that govern the world and universe we live in right? You also think space is fake, how about we fly you up there on a rocket and you can tell us how fake it is when you get back.

So why bother trying to mock my quality truths when you never even provide any at all for your ideas.

PS. If -your- pea brain hasn't figured it out yet, there is no "god" to worship. Certainly not a man with a white beard sitting in space, no entity.


it's a waste of time talking with you dude...

You said your truths are true, and have been proven, you say i'm the one in fantasy land?

How is 'truth is pain', a true statement...

There's nothing true about the statement at all...

Telling us how a god you don't believe in, needs to be humble in order for you to praise him...yeah that's true, yeah that's not fantasy land...

Thanks for clarifying God is not a white bearded man in space...we never knew, fuckin pro right there.

You are a fucking genius my man, all genetics are the same, there is no point in making a DnA machine to upgrade genetics...s'all good up in here, amirite? Wanting to upgrade our genetics to improve the quality of life is fantasy land...no place, no use in reality...

Man I love being back to this site already...Ilp for the win...
I am losing my mind to mandess.
User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2136
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:18 pm

Re: Message to the Oppressive Overlords

Postby GreatandWiseTrixie » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:04 am

Artimas wrote:Hahaha here's another great one.. "Tall men are smarter than short men."

Don't know what your point is, because they tend to be...

larger bodies mean larger brain size...
I am losing my mind to mandess.
User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2136
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:18 pm

Re: Message to the Oppressive Overlords

Postby Artimas » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:06 am

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:
Artimas wrote:Hahaha here's another great one.. "Tall men are smarter than short men."

Don't know what your point is, because they tend to be...

larger bodies mean larger brain size...


Oh look, a fallacy, let's pick that apart.. So why weren't dinosaurs or larger mammals we have today making tools like we can? that's like saying a fat man has a larger brain and is smarter. Please find me the list with the fat or plump men who were geniuses.

A "god" who deserves worship will be humble enough to reject it; A "god" who demands worship will not be worthy of it.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.


Image Image
User avatar
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars
 
Posts: 3201
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:47 pm
Location: Earth, Milky Way

Re: Message to the Oppressive Overlords

Postby GreatandWiseTrixie » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:12 am

Your message is ripe with fallacy and your reasoning is simplistic...

dinos had a different biology...

your fallacy is trying to apply the difference in dinosaur biology, using dinos relative size to apply the human skull...like trying to rationalize apples with orange biology...or saying carrots are taller than apples, so why don't they have more seeds? ...

fatness is not a descriptor of body frame...

taller means bigger body frame means bigger skull
Last edited by GreatandWiseTrixie on Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am losing my mind to mandess.
User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2136
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:18 pm

Re: Message to the Oppressive Overlords

Postby Artimas » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:19 am

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:Your reasoning is simplistic, full of fallacies...

dinos had a different biology...

your fallacy is trying to apply the difference in dinosaur biology, using dinos relative size to apply the human skull...like trying to rationalize apples with orange biology...

fatness is not a descriptor of body frame...

taller means bigger body frame means bigger skull


And where is your proof of that? head shape has nothing to do with how tall you are.

My reasoning is simplistic? it's not as simplistic as yours apparently, you're the one who believes someone is smarter because they're taller. Where is the proof, have you examined taller peoples brains and head in comparison to short people? Sure it is, ever heard the term "not fat, big boned" well you can just be naturally chubby or not.... and my reasoning is simplistic? So taller people can be smarter than short people, so why can't fat people be smarter than skinny people? that is the along the lines of logic you think at.

Well apparently the genes/biology of apples and oranges aren't too great of difference, because people can mix and GMO it, guarantee. Your DNA tool going to do that for us too? Can't just make comments like "tall people are smarter than short people" without providing any evidence. Your argument without statistics or any evidence is lost like a fart in the wind. Completely thrown away.

A "god" who deserves worship will be humble enough to reject it; A "god" who demands worship will not be worthy of it.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.


Image Image
User avatar
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars
 
Posts: 3201
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:47 pm
Location: Earth, Milky Way

Re: Message to the Oppressive Overlords

Postby GreatandWiseTrixie » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:24 am

You are a child...

Life is a about probabilities...

Blacks are less probable to go to ivy league schools...does that mean all blacks are dumb? Women are less probable to have high IQ's...does that mean women cannot have high IQs? A buff guy is less likely to get his ass kicked in a fight...does he win all fights? You make it sound like that's what I said...

Tall people, have a greater probability of being smart than short people...just as men have a greater probability of being smart than women...life is about probabilities...child...Occassionally you get a tall person who has the skull size of a dainty short female...but this is not probable. Should we deny higher education to short people, or women, or people like you? Leave the doors open...

Apparently you can breed apples and oranges...Not relavent to the discussion anyhoo, because it was meant to undermine your attempt to inject the same valuation standards among dinosaurs and humans...idiotic.
I am losing my mind to mandess.
User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2136
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:18 pm

Re: Message to the Oppressive Overlords

Postby Uccisore » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:47 pm

Just so folks know, I was the one who banned GreatandWiseTrixie. GWT is a garbage poster that contributes nothing valuable to my section of the forums and I dump his/her garbage threads off into the Sandbox on a near daily basis. One day I happened to see the post Carleas cited in which he/she insulted Gamer, and so I decided 'what the hell' and banned her instead. I do not know or care of Gamer was saying similar things back to him/her, as Gamer is not a garbage poster and so gets leeway that GWT does not. If this strikes somebody as unjust, that might be a fun conversation to have.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8mPuckq ... ure=vmdshb

http://deepfreeze.it/ Curious about corrupt practices in video game journalism? Look no further.
User avatar
Uccisore
The Legitimatizer
 
Posts: 13279
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2002 8:14 pm
Location: Deep in the forests of Maine


Return to Meta



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users