moderator forming and attributing a thread out of context

There is a thread called “The Problem With Canada” attributed to me, that I never made, it was ripped from another thread without evidence or context, and the discussion that lead to its formation wasn’t included either… so its flopping around out of context.

A moderator needs to include in its opening post that THEY created the thread, link it to where it started (approximate post) and note THEY came up with the title. I never would of made a thread titled that, nor claim the problems are uniquely Canadian, a few other countries parallel, it warps me theory on a shitheaded assuption that my claim is national, when its a acknowledgement that there is a limitation in these countries of certain necessary psychological types from asserting themselves culturally.

Had we had a dozen or more posts preceding it, this would of been subtly more noticeable, allowing the line of questioning to veer in a direction other than just Canada.

So. Please fucking fix this, or put it back. Its horribly out of context. I never made such a thread.

Perhaps you missed the part where I said that the new thread was to be split from the other… I can either rename or remove the thread out of sight?

Keep it insight as it expresses some principles I haven’t otherwise disclosed (the underlining influence for my theory ironically comes from a Canadian theorist a few decades ago, I’ve substantially expanded upon it using historians and sociologists like IBM Khaldun).

I just want it labeled as such, in the first post, and linked to the exact point where is was moved from, and link it to this as well. I don’t want someone in 70 years backtracking my idea back to your splitting of the thread, assuming I just started on a Anti-Canadian thread. Its not a nationalist theory save for acknowledging countries can diminish and enforce certain cycles of personality development, causing them to do absurd things in the name of something else that only makes sense of selected mindsets. Sweden is worst in some aspects, and is collapsing faster. This possility would of been picked up on by a future observer if more posts preceding it were included. Not it makes the underlining idea look purely nationalistic, as if its a eithor -or. I’m not pointing to another country as superior here, like narrow minded Mo/Von Rivers implies.

Please specify a new title for your thread?

FYI… the new thread was split at the point where Gib said he was half Iraqi, then the new conversation began, so I split the topic there as any previous posts weren’t relevant.

New thread title:

“Magsj Got Bored and Split a Thread”.

I honestly wouldn’t of made a individual, purpose driven thread on the topic yet, I’m still having difficulties sequencing map formulas regarding latitude, space, and community distribution. I only am aware of a portion of the problems, prior to me it was reduced down to regionalism and blocks. I haven’t given it a name yet. Part examines community pedagogy and adherence to ideas, how ideas drift region to region, migratory and conflict/warfare patterns in relation to stable personality types, how some types are encouraged or repressed in various regions, with longterm positive and detrimental effects. Most of my data uses principles from Ekistics heavily modified, classic theories on warfare, sociological texts… but its primarily focused on the history of the history of Yogohania County, from Lord Dunmore’s war to the county being split up between Virginia and Pennsylvania. The earliest date you can trace anything Canadian (consciously Anti-American) started in this era, in the murder of Chief Logan. That’s the very beginning where you start seeing populations splitting from the colonial root, and split on a Imperial vs Colonial basis, with Loyalist attacking Indians to start a frontier war to keep the colonials busy. Its where you start seeing the Iroquois starting their shift towards the British (Chief Logan was Mingo, which was mostly a ramshack collection of Iroquois.) Several leading future Canadians and important American fighters got their start here, and it didn’t end until the region provided the armaments for the war of 1812 and capture of Detroit.

Its a whole historic method I’ve been pioneering, not set on the national level, pre-canadian in many respects, and you want me to name it. It can’t be named yet. Just can’t make it what its not, as I’ve also done research on other regions that gave nothing to do with Canada. I deal with cognition on the munincipal and regional level. In Canada’s case, they’ve adopted these defects as part of their national identity, and as a part of their defence everything is swell, even though its far more fucked up that Iraq was when I visited. But not all regions of Canada follow suit. I’ve seen Gib post enough to see he falls into the former, not the latter. Im disgusted by such mentalities, they are deeply inhumane in the long term while being pleasant to experience. Anything that chews up human lineages on the scale of that happening in Canada is a inherent danger to the human race, it be the effective equivalent of dropping landmines across a US big city each day, having hundreds die, then dropping them each day, from now on after that. Just as destructive, but they kill families off with sweet smilies and reassurances all is thought out and taken care of. This is fucking frightening. Its the world’s most pleasant human meat grinder. Is take Angola and its mines anyday over Canada, at least there I know what I’m looking for.

Any sense of “Canada” involves Enclave and Exclaves on a neurological gradient juxtapoditioned to its politics, and declining birth rates, and population transfers (including looking at its history). My research begins in a era prior to modern Canada, outside of its current borders, even though it started there, and traces other regions other than it. I’ve done this for San Francisco, Hawaii, and Sweden (the whole alliance). I’ll be expanding into the 30 years war soon. Gothic invasion of the Roman Empire in 3rd Century, and the Parthians/Persian conflict. Parallel principles in each, a likely unified work on the philosophy of history.

Don’t you dare name it purely based on Canada. I shouldn’t be forced to name it, I didn’t make it a separate thread, you did.

Turd, if you made a thread veer off course, you did start a new thread, you just started it in the middle of another thread. You can’t hide your half-formed ideas in someone else’s discussion and avoid having them recognized as unrelated to the discussion at hand.

If you do that, you should expect to have them separated out and given a name relevant to the topic. Mags is going above and beyond in offering to rename it something closer to what you were trying to express, don’t be petulant about it.

She didn’t offer, I demanded. Which is only right. And its a thread that always go off topic, in a off topic section part of the site.

I’m the turd, quite trying to steal my thunder by being a bigger one Carleas. She fucked with an idea, didn’t occur to her to ask these question before hand. I’m not gonna rip a section from Freud’s Letters midway through out of context and mislable it as a unique work, and not source where it came from. That’s pretty fucked up, wouldn’t you agree?

But you didn’t post this for that reason, you did it to defend a Mod for the sake of being YOUR Mod, even though she was a shithead for doing it.

She should take songs from people, and remix parts from every album, and release them under a title they hadn’t approved of, or was in anyway a part of.

Its incredibly fucked up. Had she asked in advanc, I would of consented, and choose the necessary background, foreward, and link, and thread title. Its what we do when we start a thread after all. That’s not my OP. That’s a casual conversation, not the beginnings of a theory exploring every aspect of its macro/microscopic axioms, in how it overall functions. An OP does that, casual conversations aspect, and this is a casual conversation alienated from its context.

Add those elements, stop trying to be a bigger Turd, and we will be fine.

Turd… no matter what I did, you would still find fault.

Upon your latest return to ILP you posted many posts vilifying me, whilst I was minding my own business quiescently, so you kept stepping things up a notch… making myself (and now Only Humean) out to be… I don’t know what. :confusion-shrug:

I have split and deleted posts from that thread many times, and I split your new topic at the appropriate point where the topic took a turn, so please choose an option from those given.

Ferg has some issues MagsJ and it’s going to take me a while to work them out of him. He’s one of the most complex subjects I’ve ever worked with. Truly remarkable, really. I’m running some preliminary tests at the moment, finding some of the deeper gestaltian dynamics underlying his psyche. A few more things have to be done before I can proceed to stage two. Meanwhile, don’t ban him. You must let him continue working in his natural habitat so I can observe him.

Lol Zoot… I see, but I’m not dreaming of banning him, just want him to quit the hounding.

Turd (and his posts) are more than welcome at ILP… just not his (insert option here…)

Just fix that thread Magsj, you can’t point at past failures as a excuse for continuing to fuck up.

Please supply the information required? If you do not, I will assume that the thread is fine as is…