Dan should not continue as MODERATOR

A forum about the forums

Moderator: Carleas

Re: Dan should not continue as MODERATOR

Postby phyllo » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:59 pm

Dan does not understand that comparing a black person to a dog is considered offensive and insulting. He is oblivious.

The question is not whether Dan is a racist or not. The question is ... can Dan moderate the Religion and Spirituality section of the forum?
Can he be fair? Is he going to discriminate against black posters?

There is no indication that he has discriminated in the past. There is no way to identify the black posters. If someone identifies himself as black, is Dan going to treat him differently? If Dan does, then it would be reasonable to file a complaint against Dan.
Until that happens, keep calm and carry on.
phyllo
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11235
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:41 am

Re: Dan should not continue as MODERATOR

Postby phoneutria » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:00 pm

lol arc you are such a troll
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming
 
Posts: 2733
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 5:37 am

Re: Dan should not continue as MODERATOR

Postby Arcturus Descending » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:08 pm

phoneutria wrote:lol arc you are such a troll


lol I've never ever completely understood what a troll is. Explain please.
"Look closely. The beautiful may be small."


"Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing admiration and awe, the oftener and more steadily we reflect on them: the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me."


“Whereas the beautiful is limited, the sublime is limitless, so that the mind in the presence of the sublime, attempting to imagine what it cannot, has pain in the failure but pleasure in contemplating the immensity of the attempt.”

Immanuel Kant
User avatar
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
 
Posts: 15438
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: A state of unknowing

Re: Dan should not continue as MODERATOR

Postby Arcturus Descending » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:20 pm

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:
Arcturus Descending wrote:GreatandWiseTrixie

Racism isn't exactly malicious. On a hypothetical planet, where the races have observably and demonstrably different qualities, it might be logical to segrate the educational facilities, and give a certain kind of education to one group, and a different kind of education to one group. This would be racist, but it would have good intentions, the betterment of both races, and is therefore not malicious.


Again, my question was is racism STILL malicious whether it is intended or not? YES IT IS.
I suppose that Hitler may have even said or thought that his intentions were good according to Hitler and some others, but do you think that the Jews would have thought that?
For you to say racism isn't exactly malicious is one of the most stupid things you'v ever said. You've said some cute off-the-wall things but you've just exeeded yourself, Trixie, with that one.


On a hypothetical planet, where the races have observably and demonstrably different qualities, it might be logical to segrate the educational facilities, and give a certain kind of education to one group, and a different kind of education to one group. This would be racist


I'm not even sure if that in itself would actually be racist but I'll have to think about that one.
Let's say for instance one of those different qualities of the one race might be a high aptitude for math and on the side of that the other race a high aptitute for let's say being psychic (though i don't necessarily believe in that). In that case, perhaps separating them (but only in school insofar as honing their skill is concerned) might be more beneficial for both races and for ALL but it's not based on inequality or a sense of superiority or priviledge or hatred or fear in this case. That to me would be the same as putting children with a much higher i.q. and capacity to learn in a different school.

As I said, I'll have to think of that one but I don't intuit that as being racist. The dynamics are totally different.


Segragation is racist. The crux of your argument must infer that segragation is not racist. This goes against your hypersensitive politically correct feminized peer's dogma.
For you to say racism isn't exactly malicious is one of the most stupid things you'v ever said. You've said some cute off-the-wall things but you've just exeeded yourself, Trixie, with that one.


I have angered the woman, leader of the political correct police. My life is ruined. Well dressed news reporters will go on TV and say how evil I am, while they bite into their murdered hamburgers, unaware that of their own racism and disregard for the feelings of any other race besides humans.

Remove the log from thy own eye, human. Do you honestly believe I respect these hypocritical, politically correct peons?


Perhaps we might want to find another term rather than "segregation" to define what I'm saying or what you're thinking.
I don't call it segregation not as the term has been meant.
Segregation to me is the black person having to sit in the back of the bus before Rosa parks, having different drinking and bathroom facilities, different schools SIMPLY BECAUSE BLACKS ARE BLACKS AND WHITES ARE WHITES AND NEVER THE TWAIN SHALL MEET. because whites think that simply because of the color of their skin, blacks are inferior in every way possible.
In the analogy which you gave on the other planet, the dynamics were different. There are differences and distinctions, Trixie. You don't want to see them for whatever reason I don't know.
I need another word - I'll think of one.

Don't worry sweetie, your life isn't ruined.
Let's not get into the other thing. That can keep for another thread. But i honor animals by eating them. I suppose that makes me a racist.

I don't need you to respect me trixie - just listen to me ------------ or not. And I am quite aware that I have a beam in my eye.
I try to be aware of my own projections. But sometimes a thing is a thing.
"Look closely. The beautiful may be small."


"Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing admiration and awe, the oftener and more steadily we reflect on them: the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me."


“Whereas the beautiful is limited, the sublime is limitless, so that the mind in the presence of the sublime, attempting to imagine what it cannot, has pain in the failure but pleasure in contemplating the immensity of the attempt.”

Immanuel Kant
User avatar
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
 
Posts: 15438
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: A state of unknowing

Re: Dan should not continue as MODERATOR

Postby GreatandWiseTrixie » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:43 pm

Arcturus Descending wrote: But i honor animals by eating them.


Evidence of the sheer lunacy of the average modern.
I am losing my mind to mandess.
User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2136
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:18 pm

Re: Dan should not continue as MODERATOR

Postby phoneutria » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:50 pm

Arc,I am illiterate and I find all these words you posted in this thread incredibly insulting to my sensitivities. I don't understand how you can be so oblivious to the fact that you might be hurting someone, somewhere, simply by existing. Have some sense, will you? Please understand and respect the fact that not all are as privileged as to have been taught to read, and stop using words. It hurts.
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming
 
Posts: 2733
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 5:37 am

Re: Dan should not continue as MODERATOR

Postby Dan~ » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:19 pm

phoneutria wrote:Hey Dan, do you want to be a mod?

Ofcourse.

I was at hospital for a while and doing other things earlier, so i am not very active on the forum lately because.
I like http://www.accuradio.com , internet radio.
https://dannerz.itch.io/ -- a new and minimal webside now hosting two of my free game projects.
User avatar
Dan~
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10063
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:14 am
Location: May the loving spirit of papa hitler watch over and bless you all.

Re: Dan should not continue as MODERATOR

Postby Arcturus Descending » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:27 pm

phoneutria wrote:Arc,I am illiterate and I find all these words you posted in this thread incredibly insulting to my sensitivities. I don't understand how you can be so oblivious to the fact that you might be hurting someone, somewhere, simply by existing. Have some sense, will you? Please understand and respect the fact that not all are as privileged as to have been taught to read, and stop using words. It hurts.



imagesCAX9LMO4.jpg
imagesCAX9LMO4.jpg (2.23 KiB) Viewed 1540 times
"Look closely. The beautiful may be small."


"Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing admiration and awe, the oftener and more steadily we reflect on them: the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me."


“Whereas the beautiful is limited, the sublime is limitless, so that the mind in the presence of the sublime, attempting to imagine what it cannot, has pain in the failure but pleasure in contemplating the immensity of the attempt.”

Immanuel Kant
User avatar
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
 
Posts: 15438
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: A state of unknowing

Re: Dan should not continue as MODERATOR

Postby Dan~ » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:35 pm

http://tk-designs.com/cgi-bin/SearchDet ... tegCode=44
Also check out some of the congo guitar musics, i will maybe post some later today.

There is a difference between african culture and african american culture.
The african american has a lot of acquired issues.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_cuisine

now the dress, music, food, and person, is not all inferior or bad or tainted.

I can see now that this thread is all about african people.

It's about people that believe race means skin pigment, not new or old DNA.

Now whether or not it is true, is not the issue.
It's evil to consider one person better than another.

However, I live by moralism. So i must say, for this or that reason, one race is slightly better,
or one breed of dog is better than one breed of cat.

This is not evil, it is natural to show favor to one thing more than another.

But it does seem some people consider the human side of that as evil.

Most humans are speciesist, even though they are not all "racist".
Speciesism is that all other life forms on earth are inferior and less valuable than humans.

It's a form of hypocrisy.
Hypocrisy is a problem in the fake morals compared to the real morals.

If I think all races of people usually deserve help and support when needed,
that appearantly isn't enough. I have to believe we are all equal and the same?
That is like saying all breeds of dogs are the same.

What happens though, when there is inequality, it can be used as a catalyst for civil war.
That is why you find race-phobia, because they really don't want the consequences.
Humans are not ready for "the truth" when it comes to things like these.
I like http://www.accuradio.com , internet radio.
https://dannerz.itch.io/ -- a new and minimal webside now hosting two of my free game projects.
User avatar
Dan~
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10063
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:14 am
Location: May the loving spirit of papa hitler watch over and bless you all.

Re: Dan should not continue as MODERATOR

Postby Dan~ » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:38 pm

Dan does not understand that comparing a black person to a dog is considered offensive and insulting. He is oblivious.

White people are albino poodles.
I like http://www.accuradio.com , internet radio.
https://dannerz.itch.io/ -- a new and minimal webside now hosting two of my free game projects.
User avatar
Dan~
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10063
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:14 am
Location: May the loving spirit of papa hitler watch over and bless you all.

Re: Dan should not continue as MODERATOR

Postby GreatandWiseTrixie » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:43 pm

now the dress, music, food, and person, is not all inferior or bad or tainted.

I can see now that this thread is all about african people.

It's about people that believe race means skin pigment, not new or old DNA.

Now whether or not it is true, is not the issue.


I guess if you like drums and shouting, over concerto symphonies. Each his own I guess

All I can say is if your looking to buy washing machines, technology or cars...I'd never buy it if it said "Made in Africa." They are wise enough to know not to even try

It's evil to consider one person better than another.

Only according to your silly ideals. People are both superior/inferior in terms of their deeds, and their own inner potentials to accomplish deeds.
I am losing my mind to mandess.
User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2136
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:18 pm

Re: Dan should not continue as MODERATOR

Postby GreatandWiseTrixie » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:47 pm

now the dress, music, food, and person, is not all inferior or bad or tainted.

I can see now that this thread is all about african people.

It's about people that believe race means skin pigment, not new or old DNA.

Now whether or not it is true, is not the issue.


Noone said race wasn't about DNA and only about skin pigments. Do you think Africans have the same DNA as Indians?
I am losing my mind to mandess.
User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2136
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:18 pm

Re: Dan should not continue as MODERATOR

Postby Dan~ » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:49 pm

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:I guess if you like drums and shouting, over concerto symphonies. Each his own I guess

Now, are you serious?
I thought it was obvious where I was not serious.

Modern music isn't all that great, either.
Classical musics existed before a lot of this moderns stuff.

It's evil to consider one person better than another.

I didn't mean that i believe such an idea, but i am saying some people do have race phobia, because of how inequality relates to race wars.

Long ago when nations fought wars, they were one race against another.
I like http://www.accuradio.com , internet radio.
https://dannerz.itch.io/ -- a new and minimal webside now hosting two of my free game projects.
User avatar
Dan~
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10063
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:14 am
Location: May the loving spirit of papa hitler watch over and bless you all.

Re: Dan should not continue as MODERATOR

Postby Dan~ » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:51 pm

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:Noone said race wasn't about DNA and only about skin pigments. Do you think Africans have the same DNA as Indians?

No. As time passes more and more of us become more and more different.
If things are too similar there would be birth defects more often.
I like http://www.accuradio.com , internet radio.
https://dannerz.itch.io/ -- a new and minimal webside now hosting two of my free game projects.
User avatar
Dan~
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10063
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:14 am
Location: May the loving spirit of papa hitler watch over and bless you all.

Re: Dan should not continue as MODERATOR

Postby GreatandWiseTrixie » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:59 pm

Dan~ wrote:
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:Noone said race wasn't about DNA and only about skin pigments. Do you think Africans have the same DNA as Indians?

No. As time passes more and more of us become more and more different.
If things are too similar there would be birth defects more often.


Different, and usually degraded. Are purebreed stallions inferior, because they have more chance of "birth defects"?
I am losing my mind to mandess.
User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2136
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:18 pm

Re: Dan should not continue as MODERATOR

Postby Arcturus Descending » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:01 pm

imagesCAPFEVBT.jpg
imagesCAPFEVBT.jpg (2.89 KiB) Viewed 1521 times






imagesCAYR7OV9.jpg
imagesCAYR7OV9.jpg (2.68 KiB) Viewed 1521 times
"Look closely. The beautiful may be small."


"Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing admiration and awe, the oftener and more steadily we reflect on them: the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me."


“Whereas the beautiful is limited, the sublime is limitless, so that the mind in the presence of the sublime, attempting to imagine what it cannot, has pain in the failure but pleasure in contemplating the immensity of the attempt.”

Immanuel Kant
User avatar
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
 
Posts: 15438
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: A state of unknowing

Re: Dan should not continue as MODERATOR

Postby GreatandWiseTrixie » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:01 pm

Dan~ wrote:Modern music isn't all that great, either.
Classical musics existed before a lot of this moderns stuff.


Noone likes moderns dude. The bar is set so low that compared to modern music, a negro can be genius compared to a white dude.

Satyr wrote:Race is but the start.
Decay is having an effect upon all bloodlines.

Race simply signifies a lower or higher potential for a particular trait.
There may very well be negroes who are far more noble than the average European.
I am losing my mind to mandess.
User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2136
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:18 pm

Re: Dan should not continue as MODERATOR

Postby Dan~ » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:03 pm

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:Different, and usually degraded. Are purebreed stallions inferior, because they have more chance of "birth defects"?

You think domesticated animals are somehow better? I was stating a generalization.
I like http://www.accuradio.com , internet radio.
https://dannerz.itch.io/ -- a new and minimal webside now hosting two of my free game projects.
User avatar
Dan~
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10063
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:14 am
Location: May the loving spirit of papa hitler watch over and bless you all.

Re: Dan should not continue as MODERATOR

Postby GreatandWiseTrixie » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:06 pm

Dan~ wrote:
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:Different, and usually degraded. Are purebreed stallions inferior, because they have more chance of "birth defects"?

You think domesticated animals are somehow better? I was stating a generalization.


The crux topic is not domestication. Thoroughbred horses are stronger and faster because they are bred to be. The remote possibility of future incest does not make their existence potentially a case for inferiority. In the past the brotherhood helped make sure the bloodlines stayed optimal, and nowadays breeding is not based on genetic traits but on who has got the most money, dumb luck, and undeserved prestige.

Of course, modern humans like to think they are some how seperate from animals, so they take offense to the notion that human genetic pairing can be compared to thouroughbreeding horses, so they spill and wet their panties with shouts of "racist!" "racist" all over the place.
I am losing my mind to mandess.
User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2136
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:18 pm

Re: Dan should not continue as MODERATOR

Postby Arcturus Descending » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:20 pm

Dan



by Dan~ » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:15 pm

The problem is that blacks are chimpy and that they don't believe it, when they should believe it, since we are supposedto be truthy moreso than chimpy.

If not for truth, then for what else should we post or think about?

Either they are going to help keep the store prices medium high for bananas and popcorn,
or if they leave the country, they will stir up antinigs elsewhere, then go on matches,
break coffee shops, eat each other, etc.



Nothing left to be said about this. Continue to keep your head in the sand.
"Look closely. The beautiful may be small."


"Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing admiration and awe, the oftener and more steadily we reflect on them: the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me."


“Whereas the beautiful is limited, the sublime is limitless, so that the mind in the presence of the sublime, attempting to imagine what it cannot, has pain in the failure but pleasure in contemplating the immensity of the attempt.”

Immanuel Kant
User avatar
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
 
Posts: 15438
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: A state of unknowing

Re: Dan should not continue as MODERATOR

Postby Dan~ » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:27 pm

Arcturus Descending wrote:Nothing left to be said about this. Continue to keep your head in the sand.

I explained to you already.

"Either they are going to help keep the store prices medium high for bananas and popcorn,"
The above was supposedto be funny not truthful.
I like http://www.accuradio.com , internet radio.
https://dannerz.itch.io/ -- a new and minimal webside now hosting two of my free game projects.
User avatar
Dan~
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10063
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:14 am
Location: May the loving spirit of papa hitler watch over and bless you all.

Re: Dan should not continue as MODERATOR

Postby James S Saint » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:15 pm

Dan~ wrote:The above was supposed to be funny not truthful.

Anyone who couldn't see that already shouldn't be allowed to dictate who should be a moderator, and certainly not the socialist, bigoted, hate-mongering extremist making wild and blind accusations.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Dan should not continue as MODERATOR

Postby LaughingMan » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:15 am

What's so terrible about Canadian Dan?
Coming Out Live Streaming Online From The Global Gulag, Asylum, Police State, And Oligarchical Plantation Near You.

Image
User avatar
LaughingMan
Cynical Asshole
 
Posts: 2712
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:47 pm
Location: FEMA Region V, U.S.S.A.

Re: Dan should not continue as MODERATOR

Postby Dan~ » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:21 am

LaughingMan wrote:What's so terrible about Canadian Dan?

Back Bacon and real maple syrup on your pancakes.
Corn syrup is obviously inferior to maple syrup.
Also moose are bigger than deer if you want to be up to your ass in jerky and steaks.
Go far enough north and there is still some untouched land.

( But god damn those mosquitoes. )
I like http://www.accuradio.com , internet radio.
https://dannerz.itch.io/ -- a new and minimal webside now hosting two of my free game projects.
User avatar
Dan~
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10063
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:14 am
Location: May the loving spirit of papa hitler watch over and bless you all.

Re: Dan should not continue as MODERATOR

Postby LaughingMan » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:51 am

Dan~ wrote:
LaughingMan wrote:What's so terrible about Canadian Dan?

Back Bacon and real maple syrup on your pancakes.
Corn syrup is obviously inferior to maple syrup.
Also moose are bigger than deer if you want to be up to your ass in jerky and steaks.
Go far enough north and there is still some untouched land.

( But god damn those mosquitoes. )


I am on the Canadian border myself. I know exactly what you're talking about concerning mosquitoes.

We have elk but no moose. Have to travel a bit more north in your territories for that.
Coming Out Live Streaming Online From The Global Gulag, Asylum, Police State, And Oligarchical Plantation Near You.

Image
User avatar
LaughingMan
Cynical Asshole
 
Posts: 2712
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:47 pm
Location: FEMA Region V, U.S.S.A.

PreviousNext

Return to Meta



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users