ILP rules and the permaban of Lys?

A forum about the forums

Moderator: Carleas

Re: ILP rules and the permaban of Lys?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:34 am

Aussenseite wrote:
mr reasonable wrote:Drawn and quartered? See this is the shit I'm talking about. I mean that statement is just about as close to a flat out lie and one can be. You guys are all drama and no substance. That literally made me laugh out loud. Do you consider yourself an honest person? Silenced? The bastard has his own forum and runs it like the moderator of an aol chat room in the 90s. He's literally the only one who gets to say anything, except people who are just saying the same thing as him.

You say you have a copy of a book of his that's well written and philosophical?

I have to ask how many books you've ever read and what you're basing that assessment off of.

You are right, I did wax a little poetic because I take censorship and banning pretty seriously. A lie however is stretching it a bit and getting a bit overly dramatic and dishonest yourself, aye?

I speak just fine on KTS, and am rarely mocked and when I am, it's usually because I said something stupid and was being called out on it so that I take a little deeper look at what I had said. I value that, just as I value you calling me out on my dramatic statement earlier. I am an honest person, but am occasionally rifted by my female hormones to be a little more Scarlett O'Hara than I meant to be. C'est la vie.

His book is a little difficult to read, as it was written many years ago but it is intelligently written and makes some good points and observations. I have read a great many books, and while it's not among the best literature I have ever read, it certainly has it's place and was a great introduction to differing ideas. As I've said, if you can set aside your subjective ideas of who he is, you might find what he is about more interesting that you think. I'd challenge you to try it, but most people just can't do it. They are too tied up in their perceptions of who and not objective enough to read the what and have honest discourse about it. A thick skin might be necessary in the case of Satyr but the payoff is a more open mind, another facet to the great kalidescope we call thought.



You're butchering the subject/object distinction here.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25932
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: ILP rules and the permaban of Lys?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:36 am

von Rivers wrote:
perpetualburn wrote:Says the Christian who has as her avatar a Viking character...Hell, you're not even a good Christian the way you try to slander people.


Yes she is.


This is actually funny, and I never think you're funny.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25932
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: ILP rules and the permaban of Lys?

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:55 am

perpetualburn wrote:
Says the Christian who has as her avatar a Viking character...


Many centurions mentioned in the New Testament are praised as Christians, God-fearers, and men of good character, one example is Matthew 8:5-13.

Hell, you're not even a good Christian the way you try to slander people.


But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags. Isaiah 64:6 (KJV)

"There is no greater pillar of stability than a strong, free and educated woman,"..."And there is no more inspiring role model than a man who respects and cherishes women and champions their leadership." -Angelina Jolie

Time for an Avatar change. :)
The man that walks his own road, walks alone

Old Norse Proverb
User avatar
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2048
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:13 am

Re: ILP rules and the permaban of Lys?

Postby Zoot Allures » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:29 pm

Shieldmaiden wrote:There is no evidence of original thought that deviates from Satyr's view points, only repetitive nodding of heads


You make a good observation, one of the aspects of the cartoon room we know as the Know Thyself forum is that there is never any argument or disagreement. I once saw what almost became a disagreement between Satyr and Lys.. then Satyr says some nonsense and Lys heels at his side with an 'OK'. And that was that. Now she was getting ready to drop a 14,956 word quote she doesn't understand from some post-structural idiot to argue against something Satyr had said, and Satyr didn't want that. The rule is, if there is going to be a 14,956 word quote of nonsense, it's going to be his.

But this is okay because the forum functions as a single organism (like the borg) which attacks other forums. I could use a unit like this to assimilate other forums. They would be my dogs of war. After my conquest was achieved, they would be muzzled and caged again, until the next campaign.

There is something good in everything, level 2 druid/fighter chick and server of good mead. Everything is beautiful in its own way. This can only be recognized by the grand artist, myself.

(the only place I wouldn't send them is Revleft or Philosophyforums, because they would be eaten alive)

p.s. you should upgrade that light leather armor to chitin. It's just as light but has a higher armor class.
Zoot Allures
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2607
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:50 pm

Re: ILP rules and the permaban of Lys?

Postby AutSider » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:54 pm

Shieldmaiden, is it true that you despise KT and Satyr because you've made sexual advances towards him, and he refused and so you called him a homosexual and a pedophile? Sounds like a very emotional, and, I daresay, rationally unjustified basis for hatred.

Zoot and all other cowards - iambiguous, aka, camus666 on KT, is there and challenging everything Satyr says. He has been restricted to dungeon for some time, but since some 3 days now, he is blue and can post in Agora. He has been criticizing the entire KT for what, 15, 16 pages now? I hear that people like Erik threatened Satyr's family, and YET even HE is allowed there to say things like 'niggers and vikings are really similar'

So dissent is definitely allowed, and somebody who spends his time on ILP, where people get banned due to ridiculous grey lines, should SHUT THE FUCK UP about lack of dissent and censorship, ILP is far more censoring.

It seems that the complaints about the lack of dissent on KT are almost entirely made by 1) people who, themselves, are not on KT, which makes them hypocrites and 2) people who have something personal against KT, and so they declare, taunt and mock from ILP, where Lyssa and Satyr can't defend themselves anymore.

The entire situation screams of hypocrisy - people here spread lies about KT, and insult their members and put into question their integrity but not with evidence and reasoning, but mere declarations, and when Lys for example, comes to ILP to correct people and show them the actual philosophy that is on KT, she gets banned.
Like I said, I admittedly don't know what happened in the past, but based on what is happening now, I assume that in the past there were always tensions between members and insults were thrown from both sides, but since KT members were in the minority and didn't submit to the more popular, modern values, the mods decided that despite both sides throwing insults around, they will ban only the KT side.
Based on bullshit that is happening now, and is being spread by people completely ignorant of KT philosophy (which they should be fucking ashamed of, that after years and years they still don't comprehend the basic aspects of it), I think I am completely justified making this assumption.
User avatar
AutSider
BANNED
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: ILP rules and the permaban of Lys?

Postby AutSider » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:00 pm

Revleft? A revolutionary leftist site? Hehe yeah, they would ban KT members right away :lol:
PhilosophyForums is a mirror reflection of modern academic, leftist-leaning discourse. There is SOME real philosophy there, but also too many retards, and worst of all, the mods are retards. As iambig pointed out, Postmodern Beatnik for one, is a major retard. Out of PN, ILP and PF, PF is probably the most serious one. Change the theme of their site to something pink or light blue though, and you'll notice how radically the theme of the site influences one's perception of it. Change it to a light, casual blue, like ILP and suddenly you notice that their discussions aren't much deeper than those at ILP. KT philosophy wouldn't be allowed there either, I agree.
PhilosophyNow is the biggest joke though IMHO, even worse than ILP.
Last edited by AutSider on Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
AutSider
BANNED
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: ILP rules and the permaban of Lys?

Postby Zoot Allures » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:01 pm

Okay okay man. Take it easy, will ya'? I'm sorry.

He has been criticizing the entire KT for what, 15, 16 pages now?


Yes, and he posts it all here as if everybody is watching. LOL!
Zoot Allures
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2607
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:50 pm

Re: ILP rules and the permaban of Lys?

Postby Zoot Allures » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:08 pm

Revleft? A revolutionary leftist site? Hehe yeah, they would ban KT members right away


That's why you gotta go in there undercover and obey the martial law. Then you get inside their heads and change them like a socratic capitalist. You don't assert anything... you just ask them carefully placed questions to direct the discussion the way you want it. But KT members can't do that. They'd blow it.
Zoot Allures
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2607
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:50 pm

Re: ILP rules and the permaban of Lys?

Postby AutSider » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:18 pm

I know just enough about politics to defend my own positions... I'm not knowledgeable to the extent of being able to manipulate others. The last time you mentioned Revleft, I checked it out and found the term 'ableist' being used to denote a person who dares to be competent enough to do some task. Not sure if I could keep a straight face while observing such idiocy.

I remember once, during the priest's sermon in church he mentioned that metal music is satanic, I began laughing like a maniac and quickly exited the church not to disturb others. I just couldn't contain myself. Catholic priests are the creepiest, weirdest ones :shock:

Wonder what he would have said if I showed him Christian metal...
User avatar
AutSider
BANNED
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: ILP rules and the permaban of Lys?

Postby Zoot Allures » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:22 pm

Shieldmaiden, is it true that you despise KT and Satyr because you've made sexual advances towards him


Oh gross. Don't do that man. I've seen pictures of them both. Now you've put very disturbing images in my head. Thanks a lot dude.
Zoot Allures
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2607
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:50 pm

Re: ILP rules and the permaban of Lys?

Postby AutSider » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:24 pm

Zoot Allures wrote:
Shieldmaiden, is it true that you despise KT and Satyr because you've made sexual advances towards him


Oh gross. Don't do that man. I've seen pictures of them both. Now you've put very disturbing images in my head. Thanks a lot dude.


Well you just did the same to me, so no, THANK YOU very much...
User avatar
AutSider
BANNED
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: ILP rules and the permaban of Lys?

Postby Zoot Allures » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:25 pm

Wonder what he would have said if I showed him Christian metal...


The Lord hath rocked!

Image
Zoot Allures
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2607
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:50 pm

Re: ILP rules and the permaban of Lys?

Postby AutSider » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:27 pm

These women are gorgeous
User avatar
AutSider
BANNED
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: ILP rules and the permaban of Lys?

Postby Zoot Allures » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:36 pm

Not as gorgeous as this woman:

Image
Zoot Allures
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2607
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:50 pm

Re: ILP rules and the permaban of Lys?

Postby Zoot Allures » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:48 pm

http://knowthyself.forumotion.net/t1786 ... tine#48189

Look at that! I hit a nerve again. God these flakes make it so easy.
Zoot Allures
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2607
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:50 pm

Re: ILP rules and the permaban of Lys?

Postby Arcturus Descending » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:51 pm

Still not being able to see the trees for the forest..... and now the forest is burning.

images.jpg
images.jpg (2.81 KiB) Viewed 1515 times


laughing at us.jpg
laughing at us.jpg (2.87 KiB) Viewed 1515 times


even him.jpg
even him.jpg (3.43 KiB) Viewed 1515 times


These guys are laughing at the silly humans chasing after their own tails round and round and round.
"Look closely. The beautiful may be small."


"Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing admiration and awe, the oftener and more steadily we reflect on them: the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me."


“Whereas the beautiful is limited, the sublime is limitless, so that the mind in the presence of the sublime, attempting to imagine what it cannot, has pain in the failure but pleasure in contemplating the immensity of the attempt.”

Immanuel Kant
User avatar
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
 
Posts: 15506
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: A state of unknowing

Re: ILP rules and the permaban of Lys?

Postby Zoot Allures » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:03 pm

I hope this is the last time I have to bring this trash here, Carleas, but I can't promise anything. The cockroach can't seem to keep his mouth shut.

Satyr wrote:like when Natalie/echo used to report to me how infuriated he would become after I responded to him on ILO.


Right, because instead of having to just listen to her ramble on all the time about Derek Jensen's bullshit, I had to listen to her ramble on about your bullshit TOO.

YOU had never aggravated me during those years. Get that out of your head. It was your bullshit coming out of the mouth of someone I had to live with, that aggravated me. Your bullshit on the forum and your bullshit in my home. I couldn't get away from it.

And whenever she said to me 'Satyr was right about you!' and stomped off somewhere, what it translated to was: I don't like you insulting me because I make such a mess all over the apartment, don't help with the dishes, and spend half the day staring at myself in the mirror, so I'm going to try to get under your skin by siding with some asshole at a forum to avenge myself.'

Strange how the penetrating psychological insight of the great Satyr is so lacking when it comes to a teenage girl he is infatuated with. You've always been an amateur.

Well, that's the least embarrassing thing she reported to me.


There is nothing embarrassing. Nothing TRUE that's embarrassing. At best you'd like to know I had a dry skin issue for couple months and used to scratch my ass all the time. I wonder if she told you that. I hope not. How embarrassing. What will I do?

And that idiot in jail eight years ago who tried to pick a fight? That guy who saw it all and told Natalie, who then reported it to you? Easy. When you want to stay out of solitary confinement, YOU DON'T FIGHT. NOT because you are afraid... because you are SMART. I'm not about to get locked in a closet because I got in a fight. I couldn't give two shits what those idiot inmates think about me. Had any of them put their hands on me, they would quickly learn just how wrong they are.

You got that? Wanna write it down this time? Doesn't matter. I'll hear the same shit from you when the next batch of forum newbies come around and you try to insult me again.

But the small dick is typical; when you insult an angry teenage girl, you AUTOMATICALLY have a small dick. Funny though how she couldn't keep her mouth shut while I was fucking her. And no, she wasn't faking it. Her body told the truth.

But you would love to believe the lies that an angry eighteen year old girl would tell you about me, wouldn't you? Especially after you failed in that slippery attempt to pull her away from me. That's why you are a joke... a joke that only you and I share. You lost, you are still losing, and you will always lose when you fuck with me.

Let it go man. Nobody cares, least of all me. Or are you a masochist? You must be. These little Satyrean exercises in futility only serve to make you more of an ass than you already are. Do go on, 'cause I love it.
Zoot Allures
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2607
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:50 pm

Re: ILP rules and the permaban of Lys?

Postby Lev Muishkin » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:14 pm

Zoot Allures wrote:Not as gorgeous as this woman:

Image


He might look feminine to you, but I bet he's screwed more women that you've got a sniff of.

This look was pretty normal in the 1990s in Rock.

"Science is entirely Faith Based.... Obama is Muslim....Evil is the opposition to life (e-v-i-l <=> l-i-v-e ... and not by accident). Without evil there could be no life.", James S. Saint.
"The Holocaust was the fault of the Jews; The Holocaust was not genocide", Kriswest
"A Tortoise is a Turtle", Wizard
" Hitler didn't create the Nazis. In reality, the Judists did ... for a purpose of their own. Hitler was merely one they chose to head it up after they discovered the Judist betrayal in WW1, their "Judas Iscariot";James S Saint.
These just keep getting funnier.
User avatar
Lev Muishkin
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4037
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:58 am

Re: ILP rules and the permaban of Lys?

Postby phoneutria » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:25 pm

He probably also screwed more men that you've got a sniff of, but let's leave that part out.
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming
 
Posts: 2733
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 5:37 am

Re: ILP rules and the permaban of Lys?

Postby Zoot Allures » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:43 pm

He might look feminine to you, but I bet he's screwed more women that you've got a sniff of.

This look was pretty normal in the 1990s in Rock.


No shit, Sherlock. Arbiter and I were just fucking around. I wasn't talking shit about the lead singer for skidrow. That look sells, and music died in the eighties anyway, so more power to her. Kick what is already falling.
Zoot Allures
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2607
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:50 pm

Re: ILP rules and the permaban of Lys?

Postby AutSider » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:54 pm

Lev Muishkin wrote:
Zoot Allures wrote:Not as gorgeous as this woman:

Image


He might look feminine to you, but I bet he's screwed more women that you've got a sniff of.

This look was pretty normal in the 1990s in Rock.


Actually, I thought that one really IS a female, seriously :shock:
The only thing which made me question it was his forearms, but otherwise, he is hairless, the face is rather feminine, and the shoulders are narrow. I thought it's one of those tomboyish female metal musicians.

Lev, you're the second liberal I've seen lately to appeal to screwing plenty of women as some sort of a relevant, desirable life goal. Aren't you guys supposed to be feminist inclined and treat them like queens or something?
User avatar
AutSider
BANNED
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: ILP rules and the permaban of Lys?

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:00 pm

Arbiter of Change wrote:
Lev Muishkin wrote:
Zoot Allures wrote:Not as gorgeous as this woman:

Image


He might look feminine to you, but I bet he's screwed more women that you've got a sniff of.

This look was pretty normal in the 1990s in Rock.


Actually, I thought that one really IS a female, seriously :shock:
The only thing which made me question it was his forearms, but otherwise, he is hairless, the face is rather feminine, and the shoulders are narrow. I thought it's one of those tomboyish female metal musicians.

Lev, you're the second liberal I've seen lately to appeal to screwing plenty of women as some sort of a relevant, desirable life goal. Aren't you guys supposed to be feminist inclined and treat them like queens or something?



K: if I may be so bold, liberals isn't about treating women like queens, just treating women/men equally.
Nothing more and as far as screwing women as a relevant life goal, that is a young man's game. As you get
older you find out what sex really is, just dam hard work without the payoff and it hurts your knee's and
hip and back and.......Sex is really not worth the effort.


Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7355
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: ILP rules and the permaban of Lys?

Postby phoneutria » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:22 pm

nice lil "either/or" there, arbie.
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming
 
Posts: 2733
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 5:37 am

Re: ILP rules and the permaban of Lys?

Postby iambiguous » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:24 pm

Zoot Allures wrote:I hope this is the last time I have to bring this trash here, Carleas, but I can't promise anything. The cockroach can't seem to keep his mouth shut.

Satyr wrote:like when Natalie/echo used to report to me how infuriated he would become after I responded to him on ILO.


Right, because instead of having to just listen to her ramble on all the time about Derek Jensen's bullshit, I had to listen to her ramble on about your bullshit TOO.

YOU had never aggravated me during those years. Get that out of your head. It was your bullshit coming out of the mouth of someone I had to live with, that aggravated me. Your bullshit on the forum and your bullshit in my home. I couldn't get away from it.

And whenever she said to me 'Satyr was right about you!' and stomped off somewhere, what it translated to was: I don't like you insulting me because I make such a mess all over the apartment, don't help with the dishes, and spend half the day staring at myself in the mirror, so I'm going to try to get under your skin by siding with some asshole at a forum to avenge myself.'

Strange how the penetrating psychological insight of the great Satyr is so lacking when it comes to a teenage girl he is infatuated with. You've always been an amateur.

Well, that's the least embarrassing thing she reported to me.


There is nothing embarrassing. Nothing TRUE that's embarrassing. At best you'd like to know I had a dry skin issue for couple months and used to scratch my ass all the time. I wonder if she told you that. I hope not. How embarrassing. What will I do?

And that idiot in jail eight years ago who tried to pick a fight? That guy who saw it all and told Natalie, who then reported it to you? Easy. When you want to stay out of solitary confinement, YOU DON'T FIGHT. NOT because you are afraid... because you are SMART. I'm not about to get locked in a closet because I got in a fight. I couldn't give two shits what those idiot inmates think about me. Had any of them put their hands on me, they would quickly learn just how wrong they are.

You got that? Wanna write it down this time? Doesn't matter. I'll hear the same shit from you when the next batch of forum newbies come around and you try to insult me again.

But the small dick is typical; when you insult an angry teenage girl, you AUTOMATICALLY have a small dick. Funny though how she couldn't keep her mouth shut while I was fucking her. And no, she wasn't faking it. Her body told the truth.

But you would love to believe the lies that an angry eighteen year old girl would tell you about me, wouldn't you? Especially after you failed in that slippery attempt to pull her away from me. That's why you are a joke... a joke that only you and I share. You lost, you are still losing, and you will always lose when you fuck with me.

Let it go man. Nobody cares, least of all me. Or are you a masochist? You must be. These little Satyrean exercises in futility only serve to make you more of an ass than you already are. Do go on, 'cause I love it.



Idea for a new reality TV program.

You know, this being the premise. :wink:
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 31941
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: ILP rules and the permaban of Lys?

Postby Zoot Allures » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:48 pm

Wait...not yet, he's still going.

Satyr wrote:Oh, dear man-child, you have no idea what she told me, or showed me, or wanted me to do for her.


Don't know, don't care. She needed all the attention she could get because she was progressively losing mine.

Satyr wrote:She was a sweet girl, but desperate, living in a home she did not like, going off with a bum to live in a van in a WalMart parking lot.


She knew what she was getting into when she chose to stay with a wrongfully charged sex offender on intense, supervised probation who couldn't even go to fucking the refrigerator without calling his probation officer first. Not one week out of jail I suggested that she go back home. I almost begged her. She DECIDED to stay.

Satyr wrote:An infertile mule can warm himself with romantic imagery of when it once mounted a mare, and a "thinker" that has had no effect, can dream of being Nietzsche, who left no genetic offspring but a million memetic ones.


Natalie was begging me to make her pregnant. But It would be irresponsible of me to produce a family in the situation I was in. I would not do that to a child or a mother of my child. Unlike you, some single father dipshit who has a kid and then divorces its mother, I don't make mistakes like that.

And infertile? This must be another lie she told you. I just busted a nut yesterday so big I had to drink a glass a water to rehydrate myself. There musta been a gazillion little Zoots swimming around in that thing because it literally started to crawl across the floor. I had to chase it down with a towel, and when I tried to wipe it up, it started growling at me.

However, I am now accepting applications from rich women who would like to mother the child of an alpha male. If you know of any, send them my way. And tell them they better hurry. I don't know how much longer dees nuts are gonna be working. I'm betting maybe another twenty years at best.

Satyr wrote:It would have been easy to exploit a naive girl, like her.


LOL. Exploit? How? Send you pictures in an email? OMG that's so evil! How could you do such a thing.. convince a young, naive girl to send you a picture...or...[gasp]...even a live video feed? Pure evil.

And... if Natalie had ever met a greaseball like you, it'd be over before it even started.

Satyr wrote:The mule would brag to Nietzsche, about its big cock.


Correction: MEDIUM big.

Are we done yet, or shall we continue?
Zoot Allures
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2607
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:50 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Meta



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users