Apologia

I need once and for all clear the air. for those who do not think highly of my writing style, i would like to plead no contest on the following grounds.

Sometimes my typing skills can’t keep up with my
trains of thought.

Sometimes, while makeing mistakes, and Can’t slow down

have to slow down, because, this being a tablet not a real computer, once making a mistake far enough
into the blog, it’s impossible to re trace and correct.

Sometimes ,never really can I paraphrase like any
other normal ILP member.

Finally, have no idea why needing to make this
apology, that I would want to avoid negative
nomenclature , especially, a cloddish sort.

NOT!

I think you do fine, no one is perfect.

I think there’s something to be said for precision. If you aren’t slowing down, if you aren’t rereading your posts before you hit go, and you’re posting with a bunch of spelling and grammar and syntax errors, the odds are good that you are glossing errors in reasoning as well. It’s not certain, there are definitely those whose writing is crisp while their ideas are a shambles, and those who struggle with expression but are naturals at deep understanding. But the odds are that you or anyone is neither of those, and that taking time to make one’s sentences clear will also make one’s thought clear.

I think Ben Johnson hit on something when he said, “Neither can his mind be thought to be in tune, whose words do jarre, nor his reason in frame whose sentence is preposterous.”

Thank You Kris and Carleas. I do mean to improve, part of which admittedly has to do with staying off of drink. I am going into rehab this Friday, but only on an outpatient basis. That may make a difference.

I apologize to Orb if my statement to him in my name change thread provoked him to make this thread, I meant no harm.

And I apologize to other members for lately not participating in long discussions I’ve started, I’m sort of busy.

Apologies, apologies :laughing:

Arbiter, did not honestly take anything in a negative way, and this is a problem I have been working on a while, so, pls forget about it. See some changes ahead and feel pretty good about it.