I think people should be warned for calling....

I think people should be warned for calling people trolls…

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=187462&start=225#p2518760

The implications psychologically for constantly calling people trolls is actually more profound than most people think and is a form of bullying on the net if not supported.

Ecmandu: In the forum dealing with the ontology of infinity being differentiated by a supposed God, you commented, as i recall, upon the ambiguity of my use of the word ‘troll’ and stated that perhaps You, or John was mesnt. In fact, at this late stage, i admit i meant myself, since i have a self admitted habit of coming into a forum late in the game. I do not, as well, consider myself a troll, and i consider relevance,or the tying in of relevant material into any unresolved stage in a meaningful conversation to be forgiven. The irrelevant and unsubstantiated material, which may consist of trolling, is another matter entirely.

Hey, you should start a forum and make that the rule there.

So freedom of speech should be restricted because of peoples feels?

I’d call you disruptive nonsensical whiny little shit, but troll is so much easier to type.

The irony of being in a thread where people are checking facts, like the way statiktech was helpful, informative, patient and non-venomous, and someone using the world troll, which is actually a matter of needing to prove it apparently didn’t sink in. Calling people trolls is cyber-bullying and doesn’t help the conversation. You can say that they’re off topic. Trolling is actually very hard to prove. I don’t think I’m trolling about including topics about what evolution can and can’t answer in a thread about that topic. I took statiktechs corrections immediately to heart, and brought up another problem with evolution after that, to which everyone has remained silent at this point.

No, actually you shat on the entire thread, like you always do.
It is simply impossible to have any meaningful discussions with you around.
And you wonder why you’ve been banned from 14 forums, or whatever the number was.
You’re not being persecuted. You just suck.

Let’s put it this way, the other thread you took great issue was, was the “love” thread, where I FACTUALLY answered the OP, I guess you didn’t like the factual answer… the other thread of issue is this one, where people can talk about cells and also talk about paradoxes that arise with the very concept of evolution where both points are still on topic. So actually, you just don’t like my capacity to make threads more interesting and on topic.

I was never banned for discussions like these… I was banned for posting sexual selection theory. And it was persecution. I even linked to an article in the “love” thread that discusses the same topic in the Atlantic Journal, but this topic is so contentious, and my interpretation is so radical (and true) that women complain about it… that’s why I keep getting banned. They think they’re being persecuted when someone says that run-away sexual selection causes all the war and suicide on earth… and the guys just need to get laid, so they’re like, “Ok, we’ll ban him”

You have to understand more about message boards to understand why I get banned for this. The politics is not just about someone hiding behind a username, often times people know each other personally… so if someone defends my argument, they are being judged by real people and not people behind a username from somewhere across the world, academics, politicians etc…

They generally know who each other are even though the general population doesn’t, and the board administrators are under the same selective pressures often. There are a lot of people in the world who believe psychopathy comes just from run-away sexual selection in this or any other species. That was not an idea invented by me. I’m just really good at articulating the mechanisms involved, and have even coined new terms to explain it better… that’s where the real controversy is.

Let me put this to you in context… I can say aliens exist on any message board and not get banned, even if I haven’t had experience with them. But when people touch on sexual selection theory… OH MY!! Even academics talk about it in a hush, hush manner… I have no desire to do this, I just come right out and say what these academics know, and often I say it better than they do or can. It’s the most taboo topic on planet earth, sexual selection theory, that our species is engaged in run-away sexual selection, and that this generates certain phenotypes.

The most controversial part of sexual selection theory is actually two-pronged… one females cause more damage than males, and two, there’s no way any religion is true.

Another aspect of this, is coded but also propaganda… such a show show like Big Bang Theory, which talks about these issues in terms guys understand but in ways that defend the female denial system… the point is that it’s supposed to go over the women’s heads. Codes have been used a lot for controversial topics. Basically, even the article I used in the “love” thread, uses code, instead of saying outright what social scientists generally know… the code they used, which is common, is that males use conspicuous consumption aggression for short term mating… what they don’t mention is that they also use it for long term mating as well, and this is very easy to demonstrate… but it’s a way to get the topic out there without making it so stark. This is the public face of sexual selection theory, cautious and coded… what I’m presenting is what people actually know about this.

You really know how to shoot yourself in the foot. :smiley:

Again, I’m responding to the charge of being a troll in the “love” thread as well, and demonstrating a pattern of behavior by Phon. My comment about he Big Bang Theory, is that the joke that goes over the women’s heads is that all the guys in that show had to be assholes to get women, but they are portrayed as the “nice guys” who can’t get laid… this is the code used in that show that goes over women’s heads. So actually when the topic was romantic love, I was factually answering the question, I was not shitting on the thread.

Yeah, by speaking the truth to topics. Go figure.

Durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr durr…

I’m also not a politician or academic, and I don’t have the reputations of academics to worry about because I figured this all out by logic, not from books… so I’m not as socially conscious or coded as others are. I just speak the plain truth about this subject, because I own it myself. Academics tend to know each other by how they write on message boards, and depending on the message board, you have the social and financial elite and politicians too.

And you called me a troll? I’m explaining message board politics… and I’m explaining how people use the word troll to silence people when denial systems are involved. It’s actually extremely hard to prove someone by definition is a troll because part of the definition requires intent, and a lack of earnestness about the subject. You are clearly ignorant about what a troll is Phon.

trololololololololololo.com/