I already spoke to a mod about this...

But I wanted it to be more public.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=187299&start=25#p2517867

I think misquoting people should be bannable. I never said, “I got what was coming to me.” so he just used my username and made up a quote to strengthen his debate… as an example, in the post just below this I did the same thing to him, I quoted him as saying “I lose all debates” (which he never said) and asked him how it felt to be misquoted. If we’re going to start misquoting people, this entire site loses any ounce of integrity it has.

Isn’t that what happens when you act condescending? You get fucked with.

Instead of trying to learn anything, you criticize just like an average person does. I guess no one can really expect any different though right, not when knowing the ratio’s.

Condescending? Long before I called him a moron, he called me the death of everything that was useful and good and worthless as a human and I should just blow my head off… sure he has ways around the mods saying he attacks others by using more refined language (and even bigger insults than moron)… but his posts are nonsense. I even told him straight out that 9801 was a better number than 68 or 42… interesting that he never used 9801 in any of his posts. You are just as ignorant about mathematics as he is.

As an example of how ignorant you are about numbers… you have an astrological chart as your signature… however, as I pointed out to HMIE, 13, 28 day months with a “free day” and two “free days” for leap year are more logical than 12 months, yet you’re entire astrology hinges upon 12, when 13 is more logical.

The system we use is based on/from the Mayans/Egyptians. Who could build pyramids lined up with planets and stars. Apparently you can do that then since you’re so expert in mathematics? Let’s see it hoss.

Thought i’d just throw this in.

:open_mouth:

How dare you speak like that about Artimisy-poo. Take it back.

Lmao.

The problem is that in whole number bases, all of these cycles are irrational numbers. Making the moon cycles 30 days doesn’t change this, nor does making the year 365 days. Even the leap year will have to cycle through for another leap year because of this in the far future. So… these people weren’t THAT smart. We’ve learned a bit since them. Our atomic clocks work better than the Mayan calendar now.

Intentionally misquoting someone for the purpose of fucking with them is equivalent to imitating someone in a high pitched voice. It’s grade school, it’s weak repartee, it’s boring. It’s ad hom that is neither impassioned nor entertaining. If it’s disruptive, it may well earn a warning and ban.

This thread is locked.