An already deleted thread for trolls

He is repeating all the words he has learned from Satyr.

His basic method consists of copy-pasting terms from Satyr to address people with who do him the courtesy of talking to him. In this way he thinks he will ascend in rank.

i still think this is a charade, and i did not suspect his ascension in rank would de compensate his file. It probably evens out, nevertheless, because the tension between the vertical and horizontal causes the levels to fill in the gaps. If not, the results could be grotesque.

I’ve already covered most of this in off topics threads.

At least I’ll mention the obvious here. By taking a look at the KTS thread in question:

knowthyself.forumotion.net/t1646-fixed-cross

Do a key word search there for ‘MM’ and ‘MechanicalMonster’ and see if I ever denied that I once believed he was Satyr.

Now we have Fixed encouraging Erik_ to post personal information about people.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=186363&start=150#p2489730

Why the hell are you guys passing personal information to strangers on the internet in the first place?

I want everyone in this thread to state their age, and education level right now.

I don’t understand why there is so much wasting of personal time going on in this kind of a silly thread.

Stuart,

I’ve enjoyed being in your threads posting with you. I’ve also enjoyed PMing back and forth with you and I never felt betrayed by you.

A thread like this can go on and on and on ad continuum and ad nauseum (is that the expression). Sometimes I think it’s best to just let it go and allow people to think and to feel exactly what they want to ~~ people are going to do that anyway ~~ it satisfies a delicious need in them. How we act in a given situation says more about us ourselves than anything anyone else can say, especially since much of it may be biased. Why not forget about it and just go on with the threads and the posting of what is important to one, to you. One might say: well, arc, what would you do ~~ would you do that? I think that at some point ~~ sooner than later ~~ we have to say, like the little gekko guy, my boyfriend :laughing: ~~ forgeeeeeeet about it and just move on. So much of what goes on in this place is pure B.S. and it does kind of interfere with the philsophy, doesn’t it?

As far as borrowing or taking the thoughts and words of others - well, gee, we’ve been doing that down the ages, haven’t we?
I wonder what great philosophical thought can be gleaned from these ridiculous threads which always start with someone’s name?

By the way, for anyone interested, Mechanical Monster is NOT Saytr. No way at all. lol I can attest to that but that is all I will say.
Even if you tried to beat it out of me, I wouldn’t say. :laughing:

Of course, I realize that no one may listen to me here but that’s okay here. ILP is just so much like a regular family. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you, Arcturus.

You are quite welcome, Stuart. Carry on. :mrgreen:

Either you are Satyr or you are Mechanical Monster. :-"

Fuck this thread. Fuck everyone in it.

As soon as you stop being here unfuck yourselves for me.

I’m out of here.

I lied.

Even me?

Awwww…

Quick, get out, everything will be okay.

Stuart has been warned enough.

You know I just can’t stand not being accepted.

Fuck you!

It’s like you’re trying to drive me to smoke crack.

Alright, talk to you on the other side.
Goodbye, malice in wonderland…

bottom line:we are born alone and die as such. everything in between is a perpetual effort to fill gaps. If we are too ‘existentially optical’ we can not see the filter from the object. i object to mendacity.The key is always to listen before trying to look.I’ve been blind, but now, i really don’t know, is the best admission. Sad but true and none of You guys be offended, but the blind lead the blind. Some are more, or less.

The wheel of foolishness –
And at one point, other people than our type, the one who takes pleasure in sitting in front of a computer and thinking, communicating thinking, will have to be informed of some of the things that have risen and become diluted by inferior comprehension and thereby distracted communication.

I suppose this is an aquarium. KTS is perhaps more a terrarium. It’s all in a laboratory - this is what Satyr understands, it is his proper business. His values, his proper values. I am on the internet, he is in the internet. A web, is what it is… aaargghh…

the satyr is an enigma, different buddha faces, drawing attention, has facets, and may not be a type. after all he is half by the admission of his signature, a type is different, a type recedes as the ocean at low ebb, revealing himself as rather another creature of the see, as an ambiguity. a type of jest, bacchanalia, and an all too human example of diffusion into a referential wasteland, where the lure is self imposed. The depth there if not for him, then who of all of Poseidon’s children? The lure becomes a bait, and the slack is way too long for not having even tested the fish.