How do I post a Picture of Garlic found in my Shoe?

I’ve been missing a entire bulb if garlic in my locker at work, and found it in my old shoe, months later.

I know how to take pictures with my camera, but no clue how to get them from my android phone to the forum, so I may share this wonder with all of you. Aroma is surprisingly pleasant.

:laughing: So, your post doesn’t say where your old shoe was - in the locker or at home?
I would re-think such things CN if you really want a woman.

I want a woman in future land, I don’t think I could tolerate one right now. Nice and soft, and I get all emotional with cute eyes and curves, but fuck, they can nit pick and complain, and be very selfish, and a massive let down.

And I really want to post this pic, from my sweet smelling wall locker at work. It is the meaning of life sort of thing.

Is any of this a projection, CN? lol
The time to start to learn to tolerate is NOW. If you don’t start now, it won’t work later. If you don’t keep your eyes open, you might just miss her. Uh, by the way, I’m not speaking of myself. Thought I’d better say that.
But pray tell, what’s up with that? Is it just that you’re too busy now or what…? You don’t have to answer of course.

My family and community is literally dying from a drug cartel. It started it’s stranglehold on my community while I was in the army, but the economic collapse under clinton.

I literally cannot get into another money consuming relationship until I finish my camera… Its been forever… to get a full time job in a low rent area… watch the movie “Out of the Furnace”… town just south of here.

Once I get the prototype built and either sell it, or manufacture then to free to neighborhood watches, I will leave this second world shit hole, and go someplace happy. I don’t know where, but it will involve a orgasm, and emotions. Can’t do that right now, it’s too bad here.

Now, Jesus Christ already, stop giving me relationship advice and tell me how to get a pic from my phone to this forum… I really don’t know.

Serious people, I dunno how to do this, pictures are trapped on my phone.

m.imgur.com/

That big ole arrow at top left.

… top right.
Low IQ individual can’t tell the difference.

I’ll try it tomorrow.

And Arc, no more putting bad ideas in my head, I do stupid things most easily, and it was unwise to prod such a wound at the wrong time… l

:text-lol:

I didn’t give you any bad advice or ideas. If someone isn’t ready for a relationship, they must NOT allow anyone, and I mean anyone, to swerve them from that determination. Obviously, you have many obstacles in your way at this time. Take notice of them and promise yourself - make a strong agreement with yourself - that you will not succumb to any beautiful or intelligent woman at this time.

As for the aromatic (ugh) shoe, I don’t get that at all. Such excuses we use. You better be prepared to put an image of that shoe in ilp - but I daresay it would never be as inspiring as Vincent’s Shoes which conjured up within me an imaginative story of the life of the man who wore them. (not Vincent)

I love your new username - Rain. I daresay it represents a torrent.

Rain makes everything better.
rainymood.com/

Email the pic to yourself from your phone. Then log onto your email on your computer and download the pic. Then when you go to post on ILP, click “upload attachment” or “upload image” or whatever it says there. Select the pic. Submit.

… or host it on imgur.

I have this cable that connects my smartphone to my PC USB port. I have many of these actually, one of them also connects my phone to the battery charger. You should see if you have one, that’s the easiest way I think.

Here’s another solution from this century:
Create a free account on Dropbox.
Synch it with your phone and your computer.
Have a brewskie.

It very often has in my case but for many people it only creates havoc and loss.
Nature is not really partial at all - it only seems that way sometimes because of what it brings to us.

Just because…

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGcWTIWYDMQ[/youtube]

cn

The problem with women as I see it, is that they are always making demands upon you. Even if they are right ~ all the time?! The sheer velocity and amount [24/7] means they are wrong! Its like Christianity or something ghastly like that. Chill out women! Oh wait, that’s the thing they wont do .

Im betting there never was any g’lick.
(This is what the young cooks are calling it)