How do I post a Picture of Garlic found in my Shoe?

And Arc, no more putting bad ideas in my head, I do stupid things most easily, and it was unwise to prod such a wound at the wrong time… l

:text-lol:

I didn’t give you any bad advice or ideas. If someone isn’t ready for a relationship, they must NOT allow anyone, and I mean anyone, to swerve them from that determination. Obviously, you have many obstacles in your way at this time. Take notice of them and promise yourself - make a strong agreement with yourself - that you will not succumb to any beautiful or intelligent woman at this time.

As for the aromatic (ugh) shoe, I don’t get that at all. Such excuses we use. You better be prepared to put an image of that shoe in ilp - but I daresay it would never be as inspiring as Vincent’s Shoes which conjured up within me an imaginative story of the life of the man who wore them. (not Vincent)

I love your new username - Rain. I daresay it represents a torrent.

Rain makes everything better.
rainymood.com/

Email the pic to yourself from your phone. Then log onto your email on your computer and download the pic. Then when you go to post on ILP, click “upload attachment” or “upload image” or whatever it says there. Select the pic. Submit.

… or host it on imgur.

I have this cable that connects my smartphone to my PC USB port. I have many of these actually, one of them also connects my phone to the battery charger. You should see if you have one, that’s the easiest way I think.

Here’s another solution from this century:
Create a free account on Dropbox.
Synch it with your phone and your computer.
Have a brewskie.

It very often has in my case but for many people it only creates havoc and loss.
Nature is not really partial at all - it only seems that way sometimes because of what it brings to us.

Just because…

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGcWTIWYDMQ[/youtube]

cn

The problem with women as I see it, is that they are always making demands upon you. Even if they are right ~ all the time?! The sheer velocity and amount [24/7] means they are wrong! Its like Christianity or something ghastly like that. Chill out women! Oh wait, that’s the thing they wont do .

Im betting there never was any g’lick.
(This is what the young cooks are calling it)

I tried to send my picture to my email to do just that. I took a picture of myself and sent it to my email contact. But it never appeared in my email. What did I do wrong?
Or is there more I have to do.

facepalm

I’m not sure. I just go to the pic in the phone’s gallery, then click the share button, click email, then mail it to myself.

Drop box is really the best options, but I don’t know of any free ones that offer a good bit of storage. I’ve got maybe 50 gigs on box, and whatever comes with google drive.

No cloud option is completely safe. I wouldn’t use it to store all my pics. Every now and then you get something like fappening and then your naughty bit end up all over the web.
I use it for file transfer only. Yeah yeah they probably keep backups and once stuff is on the cloud it stays there forever, but nbd.
Best option for media storage imo still is the good ole dvd.

Or a portable solid state drive.

Android phones come with very good Dropbox support – if it’s not already on your phone, it can be installed in moments. You can find your photo on your phone the normal way, and then click around until you find the option to upload it to dropbox. Then on a pc take your pic from dropbox, put it on imgur and then put it here.

…or from phone straight to imgur because you can :wink:

or that.