Reporting Death Threat

Carleas,

Would you be willing to report the death threats Idioms made to me to: http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

It is illegal to make death threats online, and as I’ve posted images of myself and family, plus given names, I feel just cause to make sure the threats are addressed.

I do not want to give my personal information out, because it is not secure and the report could be made public.

To reduce risk, I am asking if you’d please file a complaint stating the death threats made.

====

I will quote and link to relevant threats:

http://ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=186074&start=25#p2483125

http://ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=186074&start=25#p2483128

http://ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=184923&start=75#p2483127

http://ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=184923&start=75#p2483131

http://ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=184923&start=75#p2483135

You might have served your stated purpose of remaining anonymous by sending this via pm. It makes me wonder why you chose to publicize it in this thread. Hope he doesn’t kill you dude. Good luck.

For the sake of clarity,

The report requires people to give their name, address, phone number etc.

I do not want to give my information out, to reduce risk of it being made available. (I don’t know the process)

The rest is cruel. Others may not notice, but you’re being cruel.

How about, Idiot just avoids you for a while, and you stop acting like Butters from South Park, purposely baiting guys like him.

Its unlikely he can afford the ticket to Australia, and the US has much different free speech laws than your backwater. The very little I read of his interactions with you was he was reaching out to you like in a AA meeting. You likely did to him as you did to everyone else here. Don’t be surprised one gave you the proper and rational response.

Since its part of your mental disorder, your Serotonin Deficit, I can forgive and overlook it a hundred times. However, Idiot might just be reading your responses to his attempts to work with you through issues at face value… and had a very sane and justified reaction.

If you truly fear for your life, I recommend climbing into a kangaroo pouch, and disappearing into the outback. He is unlikely to be intelligent or motivated enough to find you. Or you can go into the woods, and dig a hole, and sit there… another useful strategy.

this is a serious issue and should be handled by carleas

Making a death threat should be reason enough for being banned.

Mitigating circumstances… the context of Idiots good faith endeavors, clearly shows Ben was trolling, and not just Idiot, but everyone who replied to one of his traps.

What Ben has done is laid multiple Sadistic traps for people on this forum. Its something unexpected and akin to Munchausen Syndrome, but in reverse… he is falsely soliciting for help, luring unsuspecting posters in, and is then hurting them with deep verbal abuse so as to make them feel weaker, and him stronger. His reporting this only goes to feed this dark, sadistic phenomena… just like in Munchausen… he is seen as the victim, and everyone here comes out and supports him, while falsely banishing the real victim, Idiot.

He will do this, again and again and again, milking everyone here for pity.

My solution is simple. Recognize Ben for what he is, and warn Idiot to keep away for a while. Idiot tried the responsible thing in reaching out. He got hurt. Both have reasons to be off balanced. Neither should be banned, if anything, both should apply themselves to philosophy in more earnest.

By supporting Ben, you only feed his psychological disorder. We should instead, if we do anything, give him firm parameters and help him out of it, but NOT give into his games. His is a case where we all have to be grown up, or mature in the use of rhetoric at least. This will not be tolerated, certainly not to this degree. Ben has carried it so far he wants to get another forum member into legal trouble for his emotional cravings. This is scary and disturbing, and itself is illegal in both countries, as its filing a false police report. Your trolling is systematic and underlines the nature of your compulsion. You can feel good and confident about yourself through other ways, you don’t have to torment and twist others. This is in line with your self admitted history of animal abuse… torture is the word you used.

This is philosophy Ben… we gain merit and standing from our udeas, not from some Slave-Master pecking order. That shits for chickens, its too primitive of a impulse for a rational man to long dwell on or need.

Ben has a tendency to take things too personally which leads to exaggeration/dramatization of events. I don’t believe the death threats were literal, I see them mostly as an expression of a degree of frustration in dealing with Ben.

learning can happen here…at times you need to learn to keep your mouth shut…

… other times you gotta learn to come out of your shell.

not that way

He called me cruel for asking why he’d do this publicly when he already stated a reason why he wouldn’t.

You see what I mean? He’s got a control issue. Contra, I agree with you for once. The guy literally insults you, then posts a bunch of weird links, then acts like he’s above talking to everyone, then calls everyone cruel or insecure. It’s been blowing my mind for about a week or so now.

idioticidioms threatening to kill somebody again? :laughing: . He did the same thing to me, seems like the guy just can’t maintain a conversation without threatening to kill the other person :laughing-rolling:

And all I did was have a different opinion than him and defend my opinion. idioticidioms seems to think that if you don’t agree with him, you deserve to die. He’s a naive fool who usually ends up humiliating and trolling HIMSELF. He gets angry and then when I try to calm him down, he just gets even angrier and more hostile. Eventually I gave up trying to reason with him and just reported him as well.

I do not exactly know what happened between him and Ben or if Ben is a manipulator. What I do know is that idioticidioms has a few screws loose in his head.

Everyone has loose screws. Some are just easy to notice.
FWIW, I see that Id was venting, I saw no real threat especially since the distance is so great and there is an ocean between them… Jeez, thats a tad bit much expense for just words and Id is not an idiot.

Here’s the thing… His ‘condition’ is all in his own head, reinforced by doctors and medicine that no longer serve the best interests of this planet. You can call it a serotonin deficiency, but it comes down to the fact that he can overcome it if he chooses to do so and he just refuses to put in the work to doing so because it has been marked as an incurable condition by these doctors and is given medication for it, I’m sure. If so; if he is taking that medication; then he should be acting and reacting as a sane and rational person instead of being petty and vindictive and seeking to do what he’s doing and has done. That’s not a serotonin deficiency… that’s just being an ass for the sake of being an ass.

And here’s the other thing: If I truly felt it was worth it to track him down and kill him; you bet your ass I’m smart enough and capable enough to do it. I did not threaten him idly. If you look at the entirety of the messages; he posted all of them except the one that would ruin his case; you will see this:

Now, I stated a time and date, which means he has nothing to fear from me until that happens; if it happens. It’s not set in stone that it will. Obviously, I am not going to go out of my way for this and obviously I might re-estimate the worthiness of such a cause if the situation changes between then and now. The whole point is that I have never been unreasonable and even this is a crock of shit.

He beat me to the punch; I was going to report myself for those posts because I am truly sick and tired of his shit and people like him. It’s entirely their own contrivance and everybody else supports it instead of actually helping them get through it. It’s bullshit and this just proves it. He has the mental facilities to hang me up and try to get rid of me by bringing this all together and purposefully overlooking the crucial factor of it all; just as he has been doing all along to fuel his own sickness; and yet he can’t even rise above his sickness, which is all in his head. Complete bullshit.

He could; he just doesn’t want to, because everything is going so much better for HIM when he can treat people however the fuck he wants and get away with it. I am still expecting a ban, but even I can see the reason in this that would stop people from banning me. Obviously, since I’m sitting here and pointing it out to you and hating myself for it because of what people could assume me to be doing. It’s just fucking ridiculous, man. There have been no laws broken even among men here. I didn’t threaten, I made a promise of what would happen and it only remains a promise if certain factors come into play. Factors that I’ve placed on it myself because I’d really rather not have it get to that point. I’m more than willing to face it if it comes, but if it can be avoided, I’d rather do that.

but I’m still not going to sit idly by and watch people like him destroy this world, no matter how much doctors may claim them to be retarded. If they are that bad, they need to be locked away and kept from the rest of the world; not set loose to infect it with their bullshit.

Have you ever killed a person before?

Only in my sweet dreams and beautiful nightmares. I know full well what I’m capable of. I’d just really rather not.

Also, another thing… if he reported every single message I made in that strain, then what really is the point of this thread, especially without the inclusion of that one tidbit that might actually speak against him? Here I am; do what you will. Where is he?

Not to get involved in the debate here, but you may be underestimating how seriously some people will take the kind of language you’re using. Particularly, the part about killing the guy. It’s like being charged with child raping. Half the population wont listen to the facts once those charges are levied, they’ll just call for your head right or wrong. Thank god Ben has the track record that he does. If it’d been a random person then people might actually think he was the victim.

Good, I hope they do take it seriously. I really hope all people begin to take this seriously, because that is how I’ve been handling each attack as it has come at me. There needs to be more rationality and more firmness in that rationality as a flexible thing. I know how bad society has gotten and the fact is that it is because you know each other here that I’m not being made to walk the plank quite yet. You can see where it is important to know your neighbors and to keep in touch with them; important to know the people you surround your self with so that you can be reasonable. You can then see that the reason half the population won’t listen to reason is because of this or because they ran from this.

I’m well aware of what humanity is; always have been; and am more than well aware of what it could be if it sticks with it. And… I thank God as much as possible for everything he gives me, because the more I have faith in him, the more he delivers me unto moments like this one in particular. He gives me justification of my faith when I have it; though not until I earn it. And for that, he has my undying loyalty and respect.