Reporting Death Threat

Indeed. This sort of basic wisdom does not seem to occur to the unfortunate city dweller.

I moved to the city to be close to that which I love.

Some are disgusted by man. But not I.

I’ll take it all.

Was Idioms’ account banned?

If so, under what circumstances and at whose discretion?

You guys are correct - I did manipulate Idioms.

But only to show him the sickness within.

I have no ill will towards Idioms. He’s a good guy.

Unfortunately, my plan was foiled by how others handled the situation.

‘Dorry worry, Idioms. It’s cool to make death threats. This guy’s a dick.’

It wasn’t a real death threat you big dummy. Stop being an attention whore.

‘Dorry worry, Idioms. It’s cool to make death threats. This guy’s a dick.’

=

I refer back to my questions which haven’t been answered.

Look man, the guy lacks the capacity to carry out what he spoke. That means that no threat exists.

Your victim complex is hilarious. One minute, you’re admitting to “manipulating him” then the next minute you want to be his victim.

You are emotionally confused, and as you get older and become more mature, eventually you will either be ashamed of what you’re doing in this thread, or you’ll remain in your current state of dissonance forever.

The End.

You don’t know this. Indeed, what do any of us really know about the folks we exchange posts with here?

Instead, idiotic makes a death threat to someone you don’t particularly like and so you rationalize away the importance of taking it seriously.

Simple?

Though, admittedly, it is only my own personal opinion.

Iambig, you may be the first person who’s ever made me want to check out how the ignore feature works.

I get it. You think that everything is a matter of opinion, and that unless it’s your opinion, that it’s some kind of rationalization stemming from some emotional state or some point of view. You don’t have to keep popping up in every thread to reiterate this point.

If you paid attention, you’d know that I think both of them are idiots. Why wouldn’t I just as equally go the other direction and take the other guy’s side? Because it’s not a rationalization based on an emotional state or point of view. It’s factual that the credibility of this threat was such that it couldn’t be taken seriously. Now I know…I know…you don’t like facts. But that doesn’t change them. Wishing the world away with your eyes closed is just fine. And if you keep them closed then you can live in a world that you make up for yourself. But reality is just on the other side of your eyelids dude.

Yes, that is certainly one way to avoid responding more substantively to the points I raise. And simple too.

How is this an intelligent rebuttal to the point I made above? Do any of us really know what other posters here are capable of when they threaten to kill us? Should not all such threats be taken at least somewhat seriously? Is there not a link between your own personal reaction to Ben here and your reaction to someone that threatens to kill him?

And you know full well that my point regarding identity, value judgments and political economy [the relationship between them “out in the world”] does not revolve around the assumption that “everything is just a matter of opinion”.

Over and over again I have made this abundantly clear when making the distinction between a description of stock speculation and a moral defense of it. Between a description of an abortion and a moral judgment regarding it.

That’s irrelevant. There is a proper way to conduct oneself on a discussion forum and it does not involve death threats.

Phylo, please note the part where I said both people involved in this are idiots.

Ben isn’t innocent. His posts are there for you to read.

I’m well aware of this fact.

So,

What’s the status on Idioms?

I dont’ understand why this thread has still not been locked!!!
What is the healthiest thing to do in the case of an infectious disease?
Declare a quarantine.
This thread is like an infectious disease - time to kill it off.

ErIk sends me death threats and blackmail letters. Some Mod. please warn him not to engage with me and not to use this forum to make threats at other members. I only come here to engage in philosophy and don’t wish to be the cause of turning this place into useless chatter.

He’s very unstable and has raped a girl before knocking her off with sleeping pills. And just sent Satyr too a blackmail letter here after intruding into Satyr’s FB account.

I hope whatever’s needful will be done.

FYI.

Sorry, dumb question.

Talk to me, Lys.

Not now Ben. The one you should be talking to is not me, but him. He’s an unstable liar and weak coward.

Check Maimonides out on www.anarchistnihilism.forumotion.com/

piece of mongrel trash.

Don’t be a drama queen crybaby. Just block him dummy.

Lys,

mr reasonable takes death threats rather lightly. In other words, you must be on his shit list. :sunglasses:

You mean a guy saying he’s gonna kill someone over the internet?

Or an actual threat of death? As in, there’s an actual threat?

Which one are you talking about?