Another username change request

Since my previous one, AnalAbortion was apparently rejected I want my name to be Atheris from now on.

And no, it isn’t anything provocative or, god forbid, controversial.

Atheris is a genus of snakes and one particular species, Atheris hispida looks cute and awesome to me for a snake and since I’m usually disgusted by snakes and hate them it’s a nice change so my name symbolizes making progress and beginning to accept what one used to find repulsive and discovering something new.

EDIT: I’d also like you to change my title to “Banned” without banning me if possible. Just for lolz.

…you’re welcome :wink:

Yea, thanks, I’m liking it :smiley:

Magsj or Carleas please: I reently changed my name and am not satisfied with it: Please, if You can, change it from Orb, to Orbe, i think it is more appropriate to my character. Orb on second glance seems much to stiff. Thank You. Hopefully, this will
be my final change.

Sorry for the inconvenience, after noting Mowk’s comment, i hereby withdraw my request.-

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=187285

I agree, and thereby withdraw my request, because phonetically, equilance can be found between the current and proposed change. Thank You

Why? It is my problem, not yours. Don’t be a spindle.

Orb you shall remain…

Thanks

I’d like another username change if possible. Henceforth, I would like to be known as “Arbiter of Change”.

Arbitrary change made.

You do realize everyone’s just going to call you AoC don’t you?

You’re wrong. I’m going to call him Arb.

I will call him Bitty. :smiley:

Similar to ‘old bitty’:

urbandictionary.com/define.p … =old+bitty

I’m going to call him my bitch.
unzips

Arb is good too… I thought of that as well. Or more formally, Arbiter… but AoC captures the whole name without having to type it, who knows???

Maybe I will call you Ec… the sound a cat makes when it coughs up a furball. :smiley:

No ecm, you claimed to have a theorem that proved that everyone would call him AoC and I disproved your theorem.

=) Good one!!!

Admit you’re wrong.