Another username change request

Hello, Carleas or Magsj.

I would like to reiterate my name change request, perhaps it went unnoticed, perhaps my lack giving an adequate reason may be the cause of non response,
but maybe You are just too busy.

My name change is not really meaningless, and has
to do with feelings which surfaced along the way.

I may dvelve only on passing into these, to support
my request. it has to do with the earnestness with
which I have empowered my residence here, the amount of work and the seeming carelessness with which I have thrown some feelings encapsulated into
some ideas that have been discussed.

But ultimately, it deals with a deeper structural
change. I do not wish to change persona. By
abandoning thenoreviousnone, and come up Among others with another one, and so hide my previous incarnation, since in my case it may not work, in fact
I know it will not.

However, my entry here to ILP revolved around a
charming painting by Rosseau, aptly titled ‘Charm’,
and here notably, the idea of three is a charm, reminds me of the long standing battles I have been waging with the demons, whose brotherhood I have
been for long trying to shake.

Nevertheless the man in the middle is only staring
back at me through three mirrors, and this has
always been the case, and I have been in a sore spot ever since I can remember, of being drawn to an intellectual way of interpreting selfhood,most ignoring
the man to the left of me and to the right.

Or be is most appropriate at this point to seek that
focus, because if anything, I would like to convey a
sense of not having relinquished the humorous side of brotherhood, and not to forget that sister I never had a chance to find.

For these reasons, among others I apply for the
name change. That it will strike some members as
odd, that such is attempted, is diminished in my mind by the fact that others have done the same on occasion.

Thank You for indulging me, and await Your kind
decision. In any case, I will rest however it turns

out.

As Always, Orbie

Error: I was unable to current one obvious mistake, due to technical difficulties.

Plus, it will make it easier for me to call him orbiepoo.
Pretty solid point.

What makes you think I will not enjoy it, and put it down to a lack other then mine?

After thought Phineutria,

On the other hand, there is something infantile in this name change, however, it is something I have planned, and should not reflect any intent on my part to internalize self preoccupations nomenclature.
Only that I find in retrospect ‘Orb’ to be too stiff, and in an way I think the new name would be more fitting.

Anyway, thank you for your comment, and forgive the earlier, more brusque reaction to it, that was misinterpreted as a sign of discouragement, for me to go ahead.

Now it’s up to the moderators, that this Very Significant change be approved and effected.

Done.

Thanks., Magsj.

So will the new and improved Orbie do any better at proofing posts before submitting? Or do we wait for a future upgrade?

For sure the former. And that’s an ironclad promise, well, with a few slip ups in-between, being only human, after all. And thanks for Your patience.

“patience”

?

There is question whether I have any. :snaps fingers: Flame on… Go, go, go…Up, up and away!

Netiquette does require to check the art of flaming before throwing in the flame thrower.

Can I have my name changed to: Turd Ferguson

urbandictionary.com/define.p … d+Ferguson

Welcome… Turd? :confusion-shrug:

Good to see you’ve made it through winter :slight_smile:

Can you change my username to “Outsider”, please?

Thank you in advance.

Done.

There actually was already a user named Outsider, but as that user only posted twice within about three days in 2009, and had very little content across those posts, I decided to rename them and let you take the name. Wear it well.

Still, one can be deemed an “outsider” here and an “insider” there. :wink:

Who the hell is this faggot?

Eh, I think this will be the last name change request for some time… I like my current name, but to distinguish myself from other “Outsiders” out there on the interwebs, I would henceforth prefer to be known as “AutSider”.

Much obliged.

Hello “AutSider”