ILP Financial support

How can one help financially support ILP?

Will I get special privileges if I do? :sunglasses:

paypal to admin@ilovephilosophy.com

Don’t give too much, bro. By giving away money, you’re giving away power. Then you’ll never get laid.

Money is like a screwdriver, or a hammer. It’s just a tool. In the right hands it can be valuable, in the wrong hands its worthless.

Stat I was in your town, (roughly speaking) yesterday. I gave away 45 bucks so that I could break in line in front of everyone at six flags. It was amazing. I traded 45 measly bucks for the power to break in front of everyone, and I got to ride all the rides twice without waiting in line. It was amazing.

That is a pretty good deal. I’d almost be willing to try it myself if Six Flags wasn’t Satan’s asshole. Did you come to Atlanta just for a day at Six Flags?

Not only money, but all powers, including knowledge and to vote also, are tools, and the outcome depends on the beholder.
The problem arises when people confuse tools as ultimate goals.
That is why it is necessary to enrich people with wisdom to use those tools before allowing or giving them.

with love,
sanjay

Yeah it’s only like an hour and a half or so from here.

You guys should get a room together in Atlanta already.

That’s neat. Thanks for the info. :slight_smile:

Or maybe I’ll use ILP as one of many means to get laid… :D/

You can’t get laid here.

You never know. Online internet groupies and such…

Good luck with that.

^^^
:laughing:

Shhh… Be quiet man! You’re fucking up my mojo here! I am going to delude myself into wishful thinking and believe that it’s possible.

Well you’re certainly in the right place for that.

Nods I’ve picked fine company to do that with.