lobobobama tomy care horror & meery xmas

I wanted to enroll my dear wife for obama bama health care one week ago started the procedure.

Since that time due to the awful pressures associated with it, I regressed and sank back into gambling, smoking, and generally obsessing about “THE SYSTEM”". Now nearly everyone knows that I am not one to complain for petty things, but I would like to report this to someone who would lend me an ear.

Please forgive for the spelling of superfluous l"s however my smartphone has decided to tantrum, probably in accordance to my feelings about said SYSTEM.

I will cut to the chase, but not without adding an extra little tid bit- yesterday lon the bus, slomelone ripped off my wallet clontainliong my 2 weeks pay, and aLL forms of I’d"s and debit cards.

in addition my beloved wife decided to esconse my smart phone, and has just lent ilt to me, on account of “letting me” enroll into lobamabama care.

So to cut to the chase: have gone onlline on the designated website which took approx 2 hours to get midway through. After filling in most designated areas of relevancy, having come to the part where the plan should be chosen, the areas were greyed out.

So I pushed the chat button whereby I got nowhere. And was told to call a number, which was intrinsically inaudible, after having glone through about 8 different prompts ln an autlomatlic pre recorded message. It advised me to call another number, which in turn turned to be inaudible as well. After a few minutes of this audio hardball, I got disconnected , but not before having to listen to the whole thing lin Spanish.

Occasionally reminded by my wife that my OCD is kliclking in with my multiple personality raging, acclompanied by an obvious red clountenance, as a tomato! Just before piclking., and the strep is not going away from inflamed throat, as I am obsessing about the fact that Obamabama care deadline is tomorrow, and all I need to fill in is the choice of plans–which as I have indicated before is greyed out.

Not one to comlplain, the chat room is nonexistent, the whole thing lololks and smells like a devious runaround plot, aklin to a stephen king maze.

I feel trapped as the little boy running away from the pursuit of something mad, evil, and feeling succumed to feellngs of hostility, rage against a machine that may have been prefabbed for my own irritation.

I bought a quart of whiskey for the holLlidays, and that will keep me insulated, but I must watch the impending overindulgence, usually terminating in tremors.

The l"s in my dumb smartpholne I must be excused for, as my lklids and grandkids must forsakle any hope of getting any presents this year, due to my wallet being ripped off.

So Obama wherever you are your plan not only is goofy and difficult for this sorry philosopher in training, but has caused most of my psych symptoms and health problems to recur including unwarranted twitchin/, obsessive rumination and spurious irregular crying, clutching at anything nearby llilke teddy bears and dish rags,. AL my friends, actually 1 frliend and relative will only get a xmas card showing a retro 50""s scene where we were happier living as betty sue and yours truly, in levittlown, a predictable lifestyle, hassle free, where uncle sam stilL cared for us.

Merry xmas everyone at illove philosophy, including all my friends and aclquaintancles. Hope next year be better, and less stranger.

I signed up and it only took about 10 minutes. I agree that the chat feature was hilariously bad. I think they outsourced it to bots, or people in India or someplace like that where shattered, broken English is the most common 2nd language.

Smears: that"s awfuLy reassurling, and when and if I get tlo a clomputer tlonight, hlopefuLy it's lonly the retarded inteLigence lof my so caLed smart dumbphone. I"s thrlowing this baby away, flolr sure, with the bathwater.

Smartphones are not always good at displaying full web pages. Plus most of them dont support java, which is probably part of that website. Itll be much better on your computer.

Merry Christmas!
The weather turned dark and cold. The Holidays are coming. Excitement is in the air, crispy.

We never celebrated Christmas much. Instead we had Sinterklaas. Now we must have rainbow-Piet, where we used to have Black Piet.

Black Piet is obviously waycis…

Not at all.