Quick question to moderators+

A forum about the forums

Moderator: Carleas

Quick question to moderators+

Postby TheVolchok » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:00 pm

Am I allowed to come back or not really ?
TheVolchok
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:50 pm

Re: Quick question to moderators+

Postby Carleas » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:53 pm

Hey Volchok, sorry for the mix up. What should have been a week-long ban was accidentally entered as a permanent ban. I've reversed the mistake, and you should have access to your former account. I apologize again that you've been banned for the past 6 months.
User Control Panel > Board preference > Edit display options > Display signatures: No.
Carleas
Magister Ludi
 
Posts: 5355
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:10 pm
Location: Washington DC, USA

Re: Quick question to moderators+

Postby Das Experiment » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:06 pm

This is hilarious.
User avatar
Das Experiment
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:20 pm

Re: Quick question to moderators+

Postby statiktech » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:15 pm

Welcome back broseph! I was wondering what happened to you.

Still wondering what the hell happened to CaptainCrunk...
Last edited by statiktech on Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Man is the animal that laughs at himself."
—Robert A Heinlein
User avatar
statiktech
SonOfABitchBastard
 
Posts: 5405
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 8:53 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Quick question to moderators+

Postby volchok » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:13 pm

statiktech wrote:Welcome back broseph!


Thanks statiktech!
User avatar
volchok
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3839
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:42 pm
Location: Portugal.

Re: Quick question to moderators+

Postby Flannel Jesus » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:31 pm

Hey bud, didn't know you were banned. Thought you just left.
User avatar
Flannel Jesus
For Your Health
 
Posts: 5158
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:32 pm

Re: Quick question to moderators+

Postby volchok » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:33 pm

Flannel Jesus wrote:Hey bud, didn't know you were banned. Thought you just left.


:wink: Hi Flannel Jesus!
User avatar
volchok
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3839
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:42 pm
Location: Portugal.

Re: Quick question to moderators+

Postby Only_Humean » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:46 pm

Welcome back, and my most sincere apologies for screwing up the ban - I thought you'd moved on! I'm very sorry.
Image

The biology of purpose keeps my nose above the surface.
- Brian Eno
User avatar
Only_Humean
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6175
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:53 am
Location: Right here

Re: Quick question to moderators+

Postby volchok » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:52 pm

Only_Humean wrote:Welcome back


Thanks.
User avatar
volchok
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3839
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:42 pm
Location: Portugal.

Re: Quick question to moderators+

Postby Twilight of the Idols » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:55 am

Carleas wrote:Hey Volchok, sorry for the mix up. What should have been a week-long ban was accidentally entered as a permanent ban. I've reversed the mistake, and you should have access to your former account. I apologize again that you've been banned for the past 6 months.

Image
User avatar
Twilight of the Idols
Jenseits von Gut und Böse
 
Posts: 1982
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 3:25 am

Re: Quick question to moderators+

Postby captaincrunk » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:31 pm

statiktech wrote:Welcome back broseph! I was wondering what happened to you.

Still wondering what the hell happened to CaptainCrunk...

I got busy. You might remember threads where I was trying to figure out how to use philosophy in my career after.finishing my undergraduate degree in philosophy and cognitive science.

Well, I went to graduate school for social work. Finished that about a year ago and have a job in the social work field. Bought a house. Getting married this December. A lot of stuff!
captaincrunk
Banned
 
Posts: 2394
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Re: Quick question to moderators+

Postby fuse » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:09 pm

good going, and welcome back. what kind of social work do you focus on? can you help make ilp great again (miga) ?
User avatar
fuse
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4510
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:13 pm

Re: Quick question to moderators+

Postby captaincrunk » Mon May 01, 2017 5:20 am

fuse wrote:good going, and welcome back. what kind of social work do you focus on? can you help make ilp great again (miga) ?

I remember you, I liked you.

I was working with federal inmates for drug treatment. Now I am working with disabled individuals with behavior difficulties. The pay is a lot better because society likes them a lot more than felons.
captaincrunk
Banned
 
Posts: 2394
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Re: Quick question to moderators+

Postby fuse » Mon May 01, 2017 8:45 am

captaincrunk wrote:
fuse wrote:good going, and welcome back. what kind of social work do you focus on? can you help make ilp great again (miga) ?

I remember you, I liked you.

you weren't so bad yourself.

captaincrunk wrote:I was working with federal inmates for drug treatment. Now I am working with disabled individuals with behavior difficulties. The pay is a lot better because society likes them a lot more than felons.

it sounds like good work, and uh, we could use your services on the forum.
User avatar
fuse
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4510
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:13 pm

Re: Quick question to moderators+

Postby captaincrunk » Mon May 01, 2017 1:51 pm

fuse wrote:
captaincrunk wrote:
fuse wrote:good going, and welcome back. what kind of social work do you focus on? can you help make ilp great again (miga) ?

I remember you, I liked you.

you weren't so bad yourself.

captaincrunk wrote:I was working with federal inmates for drug treatment. Now I am working with disabled individuals with behavior difficulties. The pay is a lot better because society likes them a lot more than felons.

it sounds like good work, and uh, we could use your services on the forum.

Of that I have no doubt.
captaincrunk
Banned
 
Posts: 2394
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Re: Quick question to moderators+

Postby statiktech » Mon May 01, 2017 9:37 pm

captaincrunk wrote:
statiktech wrote:Welcome back broseph! I was wondering what happened to you.

Still wondering what the hell happened to CaptainCrunk...

I got busy. You might remember threads where I was trying to figure out how to use philosophy in my career after.finishing my undergraduate degree in philosophy and cognitive science.

Well, I went to graduate school for social work. Finished that about a year ago and have a job in the social work field. Bought a house. Getting married this December. A lot of stuff!


That's awesome man! Glad to hear you're doing so well. Welcome back.
"Man is the animal that laughs at himself."
—Robert A Heinlein
User avatar
statiktech
SonOfABitchBastard
 
Posts: 5405
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 8:53 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Quick question to moderators+

Postby WendyDarling » Mon May 01, 2017 9:50 pm

it sounds like good work, and uh, we could use your services on the forum.

:lol: So true.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 5992
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades


Return to Meta



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users