iPhone doesn't save log on info

Is there a trick to getting a iPhone to remember my log on info?

I use Safari, the default net browser on the iPhone, and it has my log-in info saved for ILP. I believe it asked me if I wanted Safari to remember my info the first time I logged into the site. Maybe go to settings, find Safari, and try clearing cookies and data and make sure “AutoFill” for “Names & Passwords” is On. Then log into the site again and see if it allows you to save the info.

Switch to Android.

Dolphin browser on IPhone will save the info if you don’t wanna use Safari, which you don’t.

Pretty disappointed with you guy’s support of apples global enslavement of consumers.

The iPhone is the only apple product I’ve ever had and I am satisfied with it. I don’t like the Mac OSs, I avoid iTunes like the plague, and I don’t feel enslaved at all nor do I see “consumer enslavement” as a real issue. What gives, bro?

Android is a better product for less money is all.

Can’t disagree, I’ve never really spent time on an Android device. My sister and my dad use Android and the interface looks kind of disorganized to me, although I can see there’s more inbuilt freedom to customize things. You can hack (or use a hack) on any mobile OS though and do pretty much whatever you want with it. I’ve never cared for Apple’s proprietary philosophy about all their products or their numerous restrictions, be it with app approval or music formats, etc., but I have been able to do everything I want with my phone, even if I couldn’t at first.

One day you’ll switch and be truly free.

Dude my phone has 2gb ram and a quad core processor.

It can make coffee and walk a dog.

Cool, how big is it, how’s the battery life?

One day you’ll switch and be truly free.
Android (Google)

My sides.

It’s a 4.75 inch screen I think, and the battery lasts 13.5 hours. It has a 13mp camera.

It’s this one.

sprint.com/landings/lg_optimus_g/

Wow look how much it costs!! Nothing after a mail in rebate!

That’s much cheaper than apple’s inferior product.

haha, yeah, but I have to think it’s all tongue-in-cheek anyway coming from Smears

Sorry I meant, truly-er free. And no, that modifier is not misplaced. English can hold back my filosofies dogs. The map is not the terrain or something.

no idea what you’re on about now

It’s that sour og x grape stomper. I dunno either. I’m not sure my above post made sense. I think I was saying truly-er free, instead of truly freer for some kind of sarcastic effect that only made sense to me a minute ago. My coherency is fleeting. I should probably take a nap.

Hey by the way man…great post.

Got this Space Queen stuff down at the Vancouver Art Gallery. It’s nice.

Also some cannabis caramel. mmm

Dude I’ve been getting this san fernando valley headband which is a romulan cross, and anything crossed w/ c99 is always potent. So it what you’ve got is a c99xromulan I can imagine you’re quite blazed but still alert and your thoughts still relatively cohesive. Arms not too heavy like some strains. I like the sativa crosses that aren’t racy but that have enough of the up to keep me from getting planted on the couch. Either way man it’s a stoner’s holiday in this bitch. I’m gonna make a salad in the bong now.

So like…on 4/20, and 4:20 I’m gonna have the cataract kush, the gigabud, the grape stomper and the sour og all ground together in the bong and I’m gonna top it with “the kief of many strains”, which stays caked in the bottom of the grinder. I’ll probably cough hard enough to knock everything loose in my sinuses and then enjoy some delicious chik-fil-a.

Smears… when you traveled to South America, was it for the sake of putting condoms full of drugs in your ass to sell in the US?